Windows 10: Undefined problem

Discus and support Undefined problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I wonder why my Window 10 become no font in start and notification area? Is that virus attack? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by phangmei sum, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Undefined problem

Hello everyone, I wonder why my Window 10 become no font in start and notification area? Is that virus attack?

Undefined problem 53b9e91d-d184-44d1-802d-a55cfbc2c1f9?upload=true.png

:)

phangmei sum, Mar 10, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Undefined hardware

Why Windows can not find my chineese brand phones after the first hardware installetion? It shows undefined hardware.

pranta20141, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

Undefined problem

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Undefined problem

1. Undefined problem - Similar Threads - Undefined problem

2. ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference: We have a perl script on a Linux server that invokes a VBScript on Windows Server 2019 to refresh the data in an excel pivot sheet and then save a copy of the same without the data connections. We randomly face an error in this process, but the issue is fixed on a rerun...
  3. ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference: We have a perl script on a Linux server that invokes a VBScript on Windows Server 2019 to refresh the data in an excel pivot sheet and then save a copy of the same without the data connections. We randomly face an error in this process, but the issue is fixed on a rerun...
  4. ERROR: -2147467259 - Unable to get property 'restorePruning' of undefined or null reference

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Undefined Bitlocker Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Undefined Bitlocker Error: Hello Microsoft ,Yesterday I got a problem in by Dell Inspiron laptop having windows 10. Usually I was Downloading Cricket 07 From Ocean of Games Site.According to the tutorial I got from them. It was to disable all the antivirus and security for running exe file which I...
  6. Undefined Bitlocker Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undefined Bitlocker Error: Hello Microsoft ,Yesterday I got a problem in by Dell Inspiron laptop having windows 10. Usually I was Downloading Cricket 07 From Ocean of Games Site.According to the tutorial I got from them. It was to disable all the antivirus and security for running exe file which I...
  7. Undefined Bitlocker Error

8. Local Disk icon change to white paper type like undefined icon recently in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Disk icon change to white paper type like undefined icon recently in file explorer: i have three main local disk in my file explorer recently the local disk was changed to like plain paper icon, i restart my file explorer from task manager and check for updates and restart my computer several times but issue remain same how to fix this issue....
  9. Local Disk icon change to white paper type like undefined icon recently in file explorer

Local Disk icon change to white paper type like undefined icon recently in file explorer: i have three main local disk in my file explorer recently the local disk was changed to like plain paper icon, i restart my file explorer from task manager and check for updates and restart my computer several times but issue remain same how to fix this issue....
  10. how do i fix "vemap is undefined"

how do i fix "vemap is undefined": When starting MS Pro Photo Tools, I get the error message - "vemap is undefined". How do i fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-vemap-is-undefined/fa463ff1-3bd1-4f58-8032-2d84da733835

Users found this page by searching for:

1. watchfire ignite 12 script error

2. watchfire ignite script error

3. ignite software script error

4. the value of the property ShowStatus is null,
  5. watchfire showstatus null,
  6. watchfire signs script error,
  7. ignite op script error,
  8. watchfire sign script error,
  9. watchfire ignite support,
  10. ignite show status null or undefined,
  11. script error show status is null or undefined ignite op 12,