Windows 10: Undeletable input language

Discus and support Undeletable input language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What I did: 1 Installed Windows with English United Kingdom 2 Installed English United States language pack 3 Chose English Unites States language... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ErofeyBashunov, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Undeletable input language

What I did:

1 Installed Windows with English United Kingdom

2 Installed English United States language pack

3 Chose English Unites States language pack as default

And this is what I have now see screenshot. Sometimes the problem does not appear. I tried to solve this problem with Windows Powershell, but with no results.

What I want:

1 Get rid of trash input languages most often there are two of them, but I can easily delete one.
    2 Or better, delete language pack English United Kingdom and all language files, preferences and etc. forever.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

Undeletable input language 274a2d1f-f6b0-4004-af5e-e817bb33b671?upload=true.png

:)

ErofeyBashunov, Sep 5, 2020
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Input language English, Keyboard German

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the Keyboard layout in Windows 10, let me assist you.

This issue might occur if the input method settings are not configured properly.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel from the menu.

• Click on Clock, Language, and Region option.

• Click on Language and click on
      Advanced settings
      in the left pane.

• Select the required input in the drop down menu under
      Override for default input method

• Click on Save.

If the required language is not listed, follow the steps below to add the required language and then perform the above mentioned changes.

• Press Windows key + I
      key and select Time & Language.

• Click on Region & language in the left pane, click on
      Add a language and select the required language from the list.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Mohan B P, Sep 5, 2020
  3. language undeletable

Hi,

Removing a language can be done thru the Settings app. To remove a language, follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Time & language.
    • Click Region & language in the left pane.
    • Select the language, then click Remove.
    Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Undeletable input language

Language keyboard input doesn't equal output

Hi,

Language input may vary depending on the Input method set on your keyboard settings. To sort your concern, we suggest that you check if the desired input is set correctly by following these steps:

• Type in Language and keyboard options on the search box.
    • Select the desired language that you're trying to set up.
    • Once you've selected the language, select Options.
    • Under Keyboards, select Microsoft IME and click
      Options.
    • Scroll down and select Open advanced settings.
    • A window will pop up. Under General tab, click the drop-down arrow for
      Input method and select the desired input.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Undeletable input language

1. Undeletable input language - Similar Threads - Undeletable input language

2. Input Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input Language: I use to change the input language using Ctrl+Shift, I had 3 languages to switch: English United States with Latin American keyboard, English Europe with US keyboard and Japanese with Microsoft IME, I don't use the US Keyboard, so I decided to remove that one. When I did it,...
  3. Input Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input Language: I use to change the input language using Ctrl+Shift, I had 3 languages to switch: English United States with Latin American keyboard, English Europe with US keyboard and Japanese with Microsoft IME, I don't use the US Keyboard, so I decided to remove that one. When I did it,...
  4. Language input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language input: My display language is English and I prefer it this way but when it comes to input, I only need Polish Programmers and Hebrew. Polish keyboard is perfectly fine for both the English and the Polish languages but when it comes to using the English keyboard for Polish... Well,...
  5. Language input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language input: My display language is English and I prefer it this way but when it comes to input, I only need Polish Programmers and Hebrew. Polish keyboard is perfectly fine for both the English and the Polish languages but when it comes to using the English keyboard for Polish... Well,...
  6. Undeletable Extra Latin Languages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Undeletable Extra Latin Languages: [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] All I did was changing my regional format : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undeletable-extra-latin-languages/29e061cb-682e-49be-8b53-3afcdb4951c8
  7. Display language and input language differences

Display language and input language differences: Hello I am trying to set my language to English (Germany) but even though it is set correctly in Languages tab, I see English (UK) in Region. How can I get rid of UK? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Best regards...
  8. Input Language

in Windows 10 Support
    Input Language: Hello Gys Since couple of builds ago i miss the advance settings in language options so as for now im on build 1809. My Windows 10 is Greek but i want the primary input method to be English.so if i do that also my tiles and icons change from greek to english.If i make my...
  9. Input Language

in Windows 10 News
    Input Language: Hello Gys Since couple of builds ago i miss the advance settings in language options so as for now im on build 1809. My Windows 10 is Greek but i want the primary input method to be English.so if i do that also my tiles and icons change from greek to english.If i make my...
  10. input language error

input language error: hello all, in my pc i have windows 10 pro installed and updated till date.. i am trying to add input language but unable to do it. when i click on language settings the blank page comes up. as shown in below screenshot.. somebody can help me to resolve this issue [ATTACH]...