Windows 10: undelete able file

Discus and support undelete able file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently found a 42 GB folder on C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps that should've been deleted a long time ago folder name:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by captain slow238, Feb 14, 2021.

1. undelete able file

I recently found a 42 GB folder on C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps that should've been deleted a long time ago folder name: CodemastersSoftwareCompan.F12019PCGP_1.66.9979.0_x64__4cfye3zbe1gaw which is an old game folder and when I try to delete it I need properties and I have been changing owner and properties to almost everything. I would really need to get rid of this file since it's eating up a lot of space.

:)

captain slow238, Feb 14, 2021

2. undeleting files

How do I undelete a file I just deleted?

DaveMeglio, Feb 14, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Undeletable Folder Icon in File Explorer

You could try the fully functional Revo Pro trial uninstaller, monitor the installation of Boxcrypt, then uninstall it using the monitored data. That should be more complete.

Otherwise as you suggested (but back up the registry first) search and delete any occurrence of Boxcrypt remaining.

Searching the registry is most conveniently done with a 3rd party tool that searches the whole registry and lists finds, unlike regedit which stops after each find.
    E.g. OO regedit (free) - which includes an address bar (path)

undelete able file [​IMG]

You can also use a freeware program such as
    Locate32
    Everything (void tools)
    Ultrasearch

- these quickly index every file and folder so you can do an instant search of your file system for Boxcrypt.
    I'd not know how to cope without these. (I prefer Locate32). Note- they don't index content.

dalchina, Feb 14, 2021
  4. Joe1959 Win User

undelete able file

Windows 10: Undelete files

I accidentally deleted files from the pictures folder. They're not in the recycle bin. How can I undelete these files?

There use to be an undelete function in DOS. Did we discontinue it?

Thanks

Windows 10 Home

Joe1959, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

undelete able file

1. undelete able file - Similar Threads - undelete able file

2. Undeletable file on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undeletable file on desktop: Recently I searched up on google images and tried to drag an image from the page directly to the desktop, but this happened. I tried to delete this file by right-clicking and selecting "delete", but it didn't work. I also tried to select this file and use SHIFT+DELETE, but...
  3. Undeletable file on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undeletable file on desktop: Recently I searched up on google images and tried to drag an image from the page directly to the desktop, but this happened. I tried to delete this file by right-clicking and selecting "delete", but it didn't work. I also tried to select this file and use SHIFT+DELETE, but...
  4. Undeletable file on desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. File undeletable

File undeletable: The file I want to delete is undeletable and I don't have any program that uses that folder. I tried to use CMD but doesn't workPlz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-undeletable/e6631877-5062-4719-8689-96a749a001e8
  6. File undeletable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File undeletable: The file I want to delete is undeletable and I don't have any program that uses that folder. I tried to use CMD but doesn't workPlz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-undeletable/e6631877-5062-4719-8689-96a749a001e8
  7. File undeletable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Deleting Undeletable Files

Deleting Undeletable Files: Let's say you have deleted a file that was present in different locations on your computer and also shows up on your desktop. But for whatever reason, the file won't go away. When you try to delete or send this file to the recycling bin, a message pops up, saying: "This is...
  9. undelete a file

undelete a file: I deleted a file while I was trying to move it to a different folder. Is it possible to recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undelete-a-file/26990f6f-3499-41b8-9ef3-5d57cab56ff9"
  10. Undeletable "-Åt." File

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Undeletable "-Åt." File: This file showed up in my Windows 10 Downloads directory. It is named -Åt. (the period is an extension separator, not the end of the sentence). There is no extension following the separator, and it cannot be deleted or renamed. Webroot SecureAnywhere cannot scan or remove it,...