Windows 10: Under Apps and Features when I click modify for Microsoft Edge nothing happens

Discus and support Under Apps and Features when I click modify for Microsoft Edge nothing happens in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Under Apps and Features when I click modify for Microsoft Edge nothing happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cain888#, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Cain888# Win User

Under Apps and Features when I click modify for Microsoft Edge nothing happens

:)

Cain888#, Dec 5, 2020

2. Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Under Apps and Features when I click modify for Microsoft Edge nothing happens

Microsoft Edge bottom half cut off on Windows 10

We can try the following ways:

1. I suggest we clear the browsing history and check if the issue persist.

Please follow the steps:

Open Microsoft Edge.

Click on “...” (… symbol) on the top right corner of the browser.

Select Settings from the drop down menu.

Click on Choose what to clear under Clear browsing data.

Check the Cookies and saved website data (and any other data you want to clear) and click on Clear button.

1. Enable Inprivate Browing feature of Edge.

We can refer to Enable Private Browsing in IE 11 and Microsoft Edge

1. Try to reset Windows Edge. Go to Settings->App->Apps and features->Windows Edge->Advanced options->Reset.

Under Apps and Features when I click modify for Microsoft Edge nothing happens VN0gN.png

1. Use Windows Compatibility List.

Open "Windows Edge".

Type "about:flags".

Click "Enter".

Check "Use Windows Compatibility List".

Restart the computer.

Under Apps and Features when I click modify for Microsoft Edge nothing happens vz7xZ.png

1. Try to update Windows updates.
    2. Logon the laptop with another computer account, if we still have this problem, try reinstalling the operating system.

Daisy Zhou, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Under Apps and Features when I click modify for Microsoft Edge nothing happens - Similar Threads - Under Apps Features

2. Clicking on Iriun Webcam app, But nothing is happening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicking on Iriun Webcam app, But nothing is happening.: I am clicking on Iriun webcam app icon but nothing is happening. I checked other applications, but all of them are working perfectly. I tried searching for the problem in the web, but all the problem related to after openings of Iriun webcam. What should I do?...
  3. Clicking on Iriun Webcam app, But nothing is happening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicking on Iriun Webcam app, But nothing is happening.: I am clicking on Iriun webcam app icon but nothing is happening. I checked other applications, but all of them are working perfectly. I tried searching for the problem in the web, but all the problem related to after openings of Iriun webcam. What should I do?...
  4. I click an app and nothing happens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I click an app and nothing happens: Hello, I have updated my windows yesterday and ever since then I have been having some issues opening certain apps, when I click “app”, nothing happens at all, not even an error message. I have read that the reason could be file corruptions after the update so I tried...
  5. Nothing happens when I click 'browse' button.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing happens when I click 'browse' button.: Whenever I click 'browse' button to open a file or to save one it does nothing. I tried SFC and DISM commands and nothing achieved. I'm sure there is a problem with a 'dll' file in the system32 directory, however, I cannot locate it as I don't know what its name is. Any help...
  6. Nothing happens when I click on any of these

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing happens when I click on any of these: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlueMonkey35 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfre2p/nothing_happens_when_i_click_on_any_of_these/
  7. When, I click on, an email message, nothing happens?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When, I click on, an email message, nothing happens?: I run Windows 10 on this computer . . . I use Yahoo Mail, to send and receive, my email. Lately.this computer, is running so S-L-O-W. When, I click on, an email message, nothing happens? It's happens that way for most shortcuts on my desktop. I know you will say, I have two...
  8. LENOVO W540-Nothing happens when I click on "Set up" under FINGERPRINT

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    LENOVO W540-Nothing happens when I click on "Set up" under FINGERPRINT: Hello everybody I have a Lenovo W540 laptop (i7, 32GB, FPR sensor, Pantone colorimeter) and I just upgraded to Windows 10. In Hello setup I created PIN and then I tried to create fingerprint. (Accounts / Sign-in Options) When I click "Set up" button below fingerprint...
  9. Right clicking on start button or Edge nothing happens.

in Windows 10 Support
    Right clicking on start button or Edge nothing happens.: About 2 weeks ago I noticed that all my bookmarks had dissappeared, then when I right click on the start menu nothing happens, now Edge won't open when I click on it on the taskbar, then today I went into my computer and my picture and documents files are gone. I have tried a...
  10. Nothing happens when I click Hyperlinks from Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing happens when I click Hyperlinks from Apps: Tried both Edge and Chrome browsers as default. Hyperlinks work properly from progs, as they should, but nothing happens when I try to click on links from Apps. Seems like the new start menu has some hyperlinks and nothing happens when I click them: [img] Red boxes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. modify settings on microsoft edge apps & features