Windows 10: Under certain circumstances, returning from Hibernation mode causes a crash inside the core...

Discus and support Under certain circumstances, returning from Hibernation mode causes a crash inside the core... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I checked WinDbg, it's really a system crash when iterating over VAD.Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 24 procs Free x64 Product: WinNt, suite:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gennady Shabanov, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Under certain circumstances, returning from Hibernation mode causes a crash inside the core...

I checked WinDbg, it's really a system crash when iterating over VAD.Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 24 procs Free x64 Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Edition build lab: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406 Machine Name: Kernel base = 0xfffff801`22400000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff801`2302a2f0 Debug session time: Wed Nov 23 20:45:56.126 2022 UTC + 2:00 System Uptime: 2 days 8:01:27.743 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL a An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request le

:)

Gennady Shabanov, Nov 27, 2022

2. Hibernate mode

I have my laptop set to hibernate mode when I close the lid. It worked fine with Windows 8 but since the upgrade to Windows 10 the laptop has no power after closing the lid and opening it hours later. In settings, it does show that it is suppose to go
    into hibernate mode when lid is closed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Mogulman1(2), Nov 27, 2022
  3. Vista doesn't hibernate with certain websites

Its always with certain sites that play videos. I have Vista setup to hibernate after 30 minutes of idle, but one some sites it never does it even if I let it sit all night with Firefox minimized. Any suggestions? The only other power saving option I have turned on is turning off the display after 20 minutes and allow system to sleep when sharing data. Everything is off or set to maximize performance. System is in my specs to left.

thanks

mastrdrver, Nov 27, 2022
  4. Under certain circumstances, returning from Hibernation mode causes a crash inside the core...

Windows 10 frozen 'hibernating' mode

Hi Shan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would glad to help you with the issue you are facing.

If your computer is still showing as "Hibernating", then try turning the computer OFF by pressing and holding the power button. Wait for 10 seconds and then restart it again and check if you are able
    to past the "Hibernating". If yes, then check if this is caused by any issues with the power settings on the computer. This can be done by running the Power Troubleshooter.

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Power settings of the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “Q” keys from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Power”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process

Also suggest you to try the following methods and check if this issue persists.

Discharge the power from the laptop after removing its battery.

If your laptop is stuck on the screen showing the message “Hibernating”, you may need to discharge the power from your laptop by removing your battery.

To do this, you may follow these steps:

a) Turn the laptop over and slide the switches holding your battery in place to the "Unlocked" position.

b) Pull the battery out of your laptop

c) Press and hold the "Power" button for 30 seconds.

d) Return the battery to its position and lock it in place by sliding the battery switches to the "Locked" position.

e) Plug your laptop into the power supply and press the "Power" button to power on your laptop.

You may also try powering the laptop off by pressing and holding its button down for 10 seconds. This should release the hibernation mode.

Hope this helps if the issue persists do get back to us we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

Under certain circumstances, returning from Hibernation mode causes a crash inside the core...

1. Under certain circumstances, returning from Hibernation mode causes a crash inside the core... - Similar Threads - Under certain circumstances

2. My Windows is crashing under specific circumstances directx

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows is crashing under specific circumstances directx: Hello everyone,since a month I have the problem that my windows crashes sometime into a bluescreen. The bluescreens are different, I recently had a hypervisor error but commonly the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bluescreen.The crash is only occuring while gaming. In fact, only in...
  3. My Windows is crashing under specific circumstances directx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows is crashing under specific circumstances directx: Hello everyone,since a month I have the problem that my windows crashes sometime into a bluescreen. The bluescreens are different, I recently had a hypervisor error but commonly the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bluescreen.The crash is only occuring while gaming. In fact, only in...
  4. My Windows is crashing under specific circumstances directx

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Under certain circumstances, returning from Hibernation mode causes a crash inside the core...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Under certain circumstances, returning from Hibernation mode causes a crash inside the core...: I checked WinDbg, it's really a system crash when iterating over VAD.Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 24 procs Free x64 Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Edition build lab: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406 Machine Name: Kernel base =...
  6. Under certain circumstances, returning from Hibernation mode causes a crash inside the core...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Under certain circumstances, returning from Hibernation mode causes a crash inside the core...: I checked WinDbg, it's really a system crash when iterating over VAD.Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 24 procs Free x64 Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Edition build lab: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406 Machine Name: Kernel base =...
  7. my headset mic only works under certain circumstances

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my headset mic only works under certain circumstances: I use a hyperx cloud II's mic, it comes with a sound card that connects to a usb port but I am currently on a laptop so I dont have enough usb ports to connect everything so I just use my headset without the sound card using the headphone jack. Recently, my mic has just...
  8. windows slowdown at return from sleep mode and hibernate

in Windows 10 Support
    windows slowdown at return from sleep mode and hibernate: Windows 10 Pro 1909 (OS Build 18363.535) MSI GE73 Raider RGB 8RE since about the December cumulative update for windows 10, when I wake the system, the login screen is acting like I am running windows on a 20 year old machine, not one less than a year old. the cursor...
  9. windows slowdown at start up and return from sleep mode and hibernate

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows slowdown at start up and return from sleep mode and hibernate: Windows 10 Pro 1909 (OS Build 18363.535) MSI GE73 Raider RGB 8RE since about the December cumulative update for windows 10, when I turn on my system, or wake the system, the login screen is acting like I am running windows on a 15 year old machine, not one less than a year...
  10. BSODs under any circumstance and endless game crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs under any circumstance and endless game crashes: Hi, I've been having bsods and game crashes for about a year and a half now, and no other tech support forum has been able to help me. The bsods can happen at any time of day no matter what I'm doing, but they happen more frequently while I'm gaming. They just happen out...