Windows 10: Underscores.

Discus and support Underscores. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I'm having a little trouble typing underscores. I'm currently on desktop and do not know why it wont let me type an underscore. I can type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CallMeRudy, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Underscores.

Hi. I'm having a little trouble typing underscores. I'm currently on desktop and do not know why it wont let me type an underscore. I can type everything but an underscore, plus sign, and whatever the symbols are when you press shift represent for these. [] During typing this, i also realized I can't type an uppercase t. Please, tell me how to fix this. My device is Windows 10, desktop.

:)

CallMeRudy, Jul 24, 2020
  2. Ringbeep2 Win User

Underscore problems on the E63

Thanks for that suggestion. Yes I have tried that and it

OK. It seems like I need to do a step by step:

Menu > Installations > Messenger > Open Messenger try to type in my domain name which includes an underscore that I am unable to type. I've tried pressing the Ctrl, Chr, button with the grey and white triangle, with the 'K' which has a dash, and by pressing
    them on there own. Nothing.

Ringbeep2, Jul 25, 2020
  3. underscore?

Where is the underscore button on my 720 keypad?

Graveltongue, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Underscores.

Underscores.

Hi. I'm having a little trouble typing underscores. I'm currently on desktop and do not know why it wont let me type an underscore. I can type everything but an underscore, plus sign, and whatever the symbols are when you press
    shift represent for these. [] During typing this, i also realized I can't type an uppercase t. Please, tell me how to fix this. My device is Windows 10, desktop.

CallMeRudy, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Underscores.

1. Underscores. - Similar Threads - Underscores

2. the underscore on my windows 11 is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the underscore on my windows 11 is not working: HI,I have a concern about my Lenovo Ideapad 3, it seems that that the underscore is not working, my laptop is running on windows 11, the key above the underscore symbol - works just fine, however the underscore does not, all the other shift combinations work. I also tried to...
  3. the underscore on my windows 11 is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the underscore on my windows 11 is not working: HI,I have a concern about my Lenovo Ideapad 3, it seems that that the underscore is not working, my laptop is running on windows 11, the key above the underscore symbol - works just fine, however the underscore does not, all the other shift combinations work. I also tried to...
  4. Underscore problem and not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Underscore problem and not working: Hi everyone, I was using Compaq presario v3000 and i installed windows 10 in that PC after installing the PC is not working properly and now it not opening it shows only underscore on top left on my PC I even tried to change the boot order but it not any changes it still...
  5. Underscore problem and not working

Underscore problem and not working: Hi everyone, I was using Compaq presario v3000 and i installed windows 10 in that PC after installing the PC is not working properly and now it not opening it shows only underscore on top left on my PC I even tried to change the boot order but it not any changes it still...
  6. Black screen with a blinking underscore

Black screen with a blinking underscore: I turned my computer on yesterday and it has been displaying a black screen with a blinking white underscore on the top left corner. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-with-a-blinking-underscore/3eb4447f-c7f4-4434-be5c-ee2d90def70d
  7. Black screen with a blinking underscore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with a blinking underscore: I turned my computer on yesterday and it has been displaying a black screen with a blinking white underscore on the top left corner. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-with-a-blinking-underscore/3eb4447f-c7f4-4434-be5c-ee2d90def70d
  8. Black screen with a blinking underscore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Underscores and won't boot to windows

Underscores and won't boot to windows: Hi, so I'm gonna start from the first problem i had to the current.So I'm having this pc Motherboard asus h81-m with uefiCpu core i3 4160 Gpu AMD Radeon 5870 HDRam 8gb 1600So i was upgrading my gpu driver but there was only two drivers i could only use.One amd catalyst...
  10. Underscores and won't boot to windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Underscores and won't boot to windows: Hi, so I'm gonna start from the first problem i had to the current.So I'm having this pc Motherboard asus h81-m with uefiCpu core i3 4160 Gpu AMD Radeon 5870 HDRam 8gb 1600So i was upgrading my gpu driver but there was only two drivers i could only use.One amd catalyst...