Windows 10: Undetected/Missing drivers for USB PnP Audio Device.

Discus and support Undetected/Missing drivers for USB PnP Audio Device. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When plugging in a new headset it comes up as USB PnP Audio Device under "other devices" and it is not detected as an audio device. This headset does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BucketLamp, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Undetected/Missing drivers for USB PnP Audio Device.

When plugging in a new headset it comes up as USB PnP Audio Device under "other devices" and it is not detected as an audio device. This headset does however work on other systems.

Undetected/Missing drivers for USB PnP Audio Device. 3e2858b9-254a-4735-830a-572c01a0d217?upload=true.png

I have been unable to locate proper drivers on both my mobo maker's site, and through windows. Oddly the device reports that there are no drivers available at all.

Undetected/Missing drivers for USB PnP Audio Device. 2158bd14-cddf-4bec-b37e-b2314c0d7913?upload=true.png

If anyone has any knowledge on how to fix this issue it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

BucketLamp, Jul 9, 2020

2. USB Audio Codec Driver

After following all these steps, my usb audio device still does not work. In Settings > Connected devices it list USB Audio Codec Driver is unavailable.

Jerry De La Cruz, Jul 9, 2020
  3. PnP device audio driver don't install

Hi Matheus,

To better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Did you receive any error message when you install the driver?
    • Have you tried checking the updated driver in the manufacturer's website?
    In the meantime, we suggest you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • On the pop-up window, click Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Device, click Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to run the troubleshooter.
    We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Kenneth Mon, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Nigel112 Win User

Undetected/Missing drivers for USB PnP Audio Device.

USB PnP not working

This is a Windows 7 desktop system upgraded to Windows 10

Everything worked ok in Windows 7 but upgrading to Windows 10 has stopped a USB Plantronics sound adapter from working - settings shows USB PnP Sound Device Driver Unavailable.

OK, I thought, this is a fairly old USB sound stick so no problem I'll buy a new one. A new usb sound device was purchased and I got exactly the same problem.

A call to Microsoft Support failed to really get to the route of the problem but installing Windows 7 drivers for the new sound device worked ok. They suggested that the sound device didn't support Windows 10...

This is a 64 bit AMD processor system. I thought I'd check both the Plantronics USB Device & the new one on a Windows 10 laptop (also 64 bit AMD) They both worked fine!

More calls to Microsoft support with some pretty sketchy results... still no USB PnP drivers working on this system. OK, I thought let me buy some more USB audio devices, perhaps it is a problem. This time going for ones where the suppliers assured me they
    worked with Windows 10 and were supported by Windows 10 and the USB PnP driver.

I now have 5 USB sound devices! All work fine on the laptop and none work on this desktop system - all showing the same error:

Setting: USB PnP Sound Driver Unavailable

Device Manager: Driver not installed. Clicking the Update Driver button fails to find any drivers

I've spoken to several Microsoft tech support people (although I have to say most of them didn't really seem very knowledgeable) & they've run through all the normal things, troubleshooters etc. but found nothing wrong just saying the device doesn't support
    Windows 10.

Clearly the devices do work under Windows 10 and are all supported by the generic USB PnP driver - they work on the laptop ok. All the hardware must work ok on the desktop system because if you install Windows 7/8 drivers everything works ok.

This would seem to be an issue with USB PnP drivers specific to this desktop system...

Any suggestions gratefully received!

Nigel112, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Undetected/Missing drivers for USB PnP Audio Device.

1. Undetected/Missing drivers for USB PnP Audio Device. - Similar Threads - Undetected Missing drivers

2. USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output: for some reason USB PnP Sound Device does not recognized as sound output and only recognized as microphone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-pnp-sound-device-missing-in-sound-output/cea9bed3-3e6f-4dbc-ba4d-249a6f05a614
  3. USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB PnP Sound Device missing in Sound Output: for some reason USB PnP Sound Device does not recognized as sound output and only recognized as microphone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-pnp-sound-device-missing-in-sound-output/cea9bed3-3e6f-4dbc-ba4d-249a6f05a614
  4. USB PnP Audio Device not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB PnP Audio Device not working: Hi , so I just recently bought a microphone Fifine K669B which is a plug n play, so no drivers are needed to be installed. However, windows detects it but it doesn't show up in Recording as a microphone. I tried it on my laptop but it worked fine. This is my OS...
  5. USB PnP Audio Device not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB PnP Audio Device not working: Hi , so I just recently bought a microphone Fifine K669B which is a plug n play, so no drivers are needed to be installed. However, windows detects it but it doesn't show up in Recording as a microphone. I tried it on my laptop but it worked fine. This is my OS...
  6. USB PnP Audio Device not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. PnP USB Audio Device Install Fails - "Unavailable Driver"

PnP USB Audio Device Install Fails - "Unavailable Driver": Trying to install this device on my PC. Sabrent USB External Stereo Sound Adapter for Windows and Mac. Model AU-MMSA. It's supposed to be Plug and Play No Drivers Needed. PC is a Dell Optiplex 7040 running Win 10 Pro, ver. 1909 Build 18363.592 Multiple attempts to install...
  8. Usb PnP audio device

Usb PnP audio device: I bought a Hama Urage Stream 400 plus microphone, and somehow it makes awful sounds while I speak. It is hardly recognizeable when I listen to it. I tried it with another laptop and it was working just fine. I tried downloading an app called Usb PnP audio device but after...
  9. Audio Devices completely undetected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Devices completely undetected: I recently got a new graphics card and installed new drivers for it. Upon doing so suddenly all devices that used an audio jack have gone completely undetected by my pc. Additionally, my monitor’s speakers are also going undetected. The only audio device I can get to work is...
  10. USB devices undetected.

USB devices undetected.: Ok im sure you guys have read this a hundred times, usb devices not being detected, well here is my dilemma. All my usb storage devices which some are old and some new work perfectly fine, my old camera from 2009 with usb connector works perfectly fine, my old 2009 mobile...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. Pnp aduo to hi h mara duwllond

3. please connect the usb pnp sound device

4. usb pnp audio device driver error