Windows 10: Undo an action

Discus and support Undo an action in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello For some reason, In the process of activating my Windows I had to use the command slmgr -upk to remove the existing key. Is there any way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ChavaliV S S Chaitanya, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Undo an action

Hello

For some reason, In the process of activating my Windows I had to use the command slmgr -upk to remove the existing key.

Is there any way to undo it or know the old key?

Regards

Chaitanya

:)

ChavaliV S S Chaitanya, Jul 17, 2019

2. Undo the last action.

how I undo my last action?

Modified title from: undo command

Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in

TerryBahill1, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Undo an action

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Undo an action

1. Undo an action - Similar Threads - Undo action

2. I wonder if there’s a way I can undo the recent action done in File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I wonder if there’s a way I can undo the recent action done in File Explorer.: Because I erroneously pressed something and I don’t know what. The next thing I saw, was it was moving a file I don’t know which file and to where it was moved! Crazy!...
  3. I wonder if there’s a way I can undo the recent action done in File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wonder if there’s a way I can undo the recent action done in File Explorer.: Because I erroneously pressed something and I don’t know what. The next thing I saw, was it was moving a file I don’t know which file and to where it was moved! Crazy!...
  4. I wonder if there’s a way I can undo the recent action done in File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hi, how can I disable Undo/Redo action in window 11 context menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, how can I disable Undo/Redo action in window 11 context menu?: The problem start with file copy operation. I copied about 40 GB of my data from Drive F: to Drive E: . After the copy, I deleted the data from Drive F: then I accidentally clicked the "Undo" action from context menu and all my files from Drive E is gone. The data are not...
  6. Hi, how can I disable Undo/Redo action in window 11 context menu?

Hi, how can I disable Undo/Redo action in window 11 context menu?: The problem start with file copy operation. I copied about 40 GB of my data from Drive F: to Drive E: . After the copy, I deleted the data from Drive F: then I accidentally clicked the "Undo" action from context menu and all my files from Drive E is gone. The data are not...
  7. Change Ctrl+Z behavior in Windows 10 to undo character but not action

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Ctrl+Z behavior in Windows 10 to undo character but not action: Is there a way to change how Ctrl + Z works in Windows 10? I would prefer if it undo just one character per time instead of taking the whole paragraph away. I understand that some applications did override that shortcut and handle it internally but I believe that in most...
  8. Change Ctrl+Z behavior in Windows 10 to undo character but not action

Change Ctrl+Z behavior in Windows 10 to undo character but not action: Is there a way to change how Ctrl + Z works in Windows 10? I would prefer if it undo just one character per time instead of taking the whole paragraph away. I understand that some applications did override that shortcut and handle it internally but I believe that in most...
  9. Change Ctrl+Z behavior in Windows 10 to undo character but not action

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Mouse undos current action in progress

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse undos current action in progress: This is a problem with every version of Windows since win95 up to win 10I'll be working in Paint or some other graphic software. In this case I'm making custom Christmas cards.----------------------I'm trying to move a portion of a graphic from one place to another, I drag a...