Windows 10: Undo and redo files or photos

Discus and support Undo and redo files or photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've lost folder contain a lot of photos by pressing Ctrl+Z and when i Pressed Ctrl+Y to recover it it's came back empty XD . IS there any solution to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mohamed Doudou, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Undo and redo files or photos

I've lost folder contain a lot of photos by pressing Ctrl+Z and when i Pressed Ctrl+Y to recover it it's came back empty XD . IS there any solution to bring them back ?

:)

Mohamed Doudou, Nov 23, 2019

2. Undo & Redo

I have deleted some files by using Undo (Ctrl+z) on my desktop by mistake, how can i recover this files ? Redo didn't work

HeshamSakr, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Undo option in File Explorer

I had a same question... Thanks for the help.. Now I can enable both undo and redo options in the file explorer....

Thankx again!!

PEIZHIDk94628, Nov 23, 2019
  4. becca Win User

Undo and redo files or photos

Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10  

Thanks! I tried it, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I'm sure it's probably something I did on my end....

I tried the 'undo' but photo viewer was still there after I did that. I did step #3 again and it's still the same. I can still rearrange, but can't view in that order. I don't see the photo viewer listed twice under 'open with'.

Any insights? Thanks!

becca, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

Undo and redo files or photos

1. Undo and redo files or photos - Similar Threads - Undo redo files

2. How to undo a save in Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to undo a save in Microsoft Photos: I was editing a photo and clicked "Save as". An error message popped up and then asked do you want to save this photo? I clicked Yes. Oops. It overwrote the original file! How do I undo this save and revert it to the original?...
  3. How to undo a save in Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to undo a save in Microsoft Photos: I was editing a photo and clicked "Save as". An error message popped up and then asked do you want to save this photo? I clicked Yes. Oops. It overwrote the original file! How do I undo this save and revert it to the original?...
  4. Hi, how can I disable Undo/Redo action in window 11 context menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, how can I disable Undo/Redo action in window 11 context menu?: The problem start with file copy operation. I copied about 40 GB of my data from Drive F: to Drive E: . After the copy, I deleted the data from Drive F: then I accidentally clicked the "Undo" action from context menu and all my files from Drive E is gone. The data are not...
  5. custom keyboard shortcut for Undo and Redo

in Windows 10 Support
    custom keyboard shortcut for Undo and Redo: I have a program in which I use the "Undo" keyboard shortcut of Ctrl-z, and the "Redo" shortcut of Ctrl-y, dozens of time daily. I am a poor typist an it would be much easier for me to have a single key shortcut for both of these functions. Is it possible to customize Windows...
  6. Undo and Redo Shortcuts Ctrl Z and Ctrl Y NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Undo and Redo Shortcuts Ctrl Z and Ctrl Y NOT WORKING: Hello, As the title says, I'm not sure how and when the issue started but it was noticed recently. It affects the windows system as a whole as well as all application software. Help is appreciated. Thanks...
  7. Undo and Redo Shortcuts Ctrl Z and Ctrl Y

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Undo and Redo Shortcuts Ctrl Z and Ctrl Y: Hello, As the title says, I'm not sure how and when the issue started but it was noticed recently. It affects the windows system as a whole as well as all application software. Help is appreciated. Thanks...
  8. Undo and Redo Shortcuts Ctrl Z and Ctrl Y

in Windows 10 Customization
    Undo and Redo Shortcuts Ctrl Z and Ctrl Y: Hello, As the title says, I'm not sure how and when the issue started but it was noticed recently. It affects the windows system as a whole as well as all application software. I tried the suggested solution in this link...
  9. How to ReDo multiple times? To correct accidental multiple UnDo's?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to ReDo multiple times? To correct accidental multiple UnDo's?: First Post - How do I essentially Reverse the Back Arrow Undo function? (Button in upper left W10 File Manager). The adjacent Forward Arrow Redo button only seems to Re Do 1 step. But I want to Redo several accidental UnDo's. Using W10 File Manager, I downloaded 33 jpg...
  10. Undo & Redo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Undo & Redo: I have deleted some files by using Undo (Ctrl+z) on my desktop by mistake, how can i recover this files ? Redo didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undo-redo/d4a5e41f-49e2-4716-87b7-a051502a0c1d"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to undo exported files in a folder