Windows 10: Undo changes automatically when updating 1909

Discus and support Undo changes automatically when updating 1909 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to update my Windows from 1903 to 1909 using the Windows 10 Update Wizard. The wizard finishes its work normally and reboots the system.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WilliamHoover2, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Undo changes automatically when updating 1909

I am trying to update my Windows from 1903 to 1909 using the Windows 10 Update Wizard. The wizard finishes its work normally and reboots the system. After rebooting the system, the screen showed that the system is being updated, but when the process reached approximately 30%, the system rebooted again and a line of white words on the black screen wrote "Undoing the changes made to your computer ". After another reboot I entered the system, but the version is still 1903. How can I deal with this problem? Thank you!

:)

WilliamHoover2, Nov 20, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 20, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Undo changes automatically when updating 1909 :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Nov 20, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Undo changes automatically when updating 1909

Windows 10 update 1909

Hi Sarthak

No you do not need to update to 1809 - 1903 if you are currently on version 1803, then version 1909 will appear in the list of updates and will automatically be installed on your PC since 1803 has run out of support

You do not need to do anything, 1909 is currently spreading around the world, just give it time to appear in the list of pending updates . . .

DaveM121, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Undo changes automatically when updating 1909

1. Undo changes automatically when updating 1909 - Similar Threads - Undo changes automatically

2. Unable to complete updates. Undoing changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to complete updates. Undoing changes: My Lenovo 100s was doing windows 10 update to 1909 and is now stuck in loop saying " undoing changes made to your computer" I've tried doing manual hard reset power off and then on 3 times to access safe boot, but it does not go into safe boot mode and continues in loop....
  3. Unable to Update Windows 10 to Version 1909 - Undoing Changes

Unable to Update Windows 10 to Version 1909 - Undoing Changes: Hello, For a few weeks now I have been trying to update my windows 10, and I keep getting an update error, and a message"Undoing Changes" When I look at the update history, the error code is 0x800f0922. My current windows version is: 10.0.18363 Build 18363 I have...
  4. Endlessly stuck on "Undoing changes to your computer" when upgrade Windows to 1909 using...

Endlessly stuck on "Undoing changes to your computer" when upgrade Windows to 1909 using...: Lately I wanted upgrade my OS to the latest version 1909, but, unfortunately it wasn't going quite well. This is what happened. 1. My devices info: Surface Pro 3, 64GB, Windows 10 Professional Edition. And the external media I used is Seagate 2TB Portable Drive....
  5. "Couldn't Complete Update, Undoing Changes"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Couldn't Complete Update, Undoing Changes": Hey there, new to this sub. Last night my PC updated. When I tried to log on this morning, my PC made it to 87%, hovered there, and then gave me the error message from the title. I then restarted and did it all over again. I'm not very experienced with computers, so any...
  6. Undoing changes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Undoing changes: I believe I'm trying to do an update on my windows surface. I'm stuck on a screen saying Undoing changes made to your computer? Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undoing-changes/16c70c78-4d6d-466f-a449-bc4d66d18cb9
  7. Windows 10 Update - Undoing changes

Windows 10 Update - Undoing changes: I recently tried to download the Gamepass for PC beta for my Laptop and it needed me to update Windows 10 to the 1903 update. The update downloaded, my PC restarted and it got to 67% and then turned itself off. I turned the laptop back on and it had the loading wheel turn...
  8. Automatically undo changes while updating 1809

Automatically undo changes while updating 1809: I'm trying to update my Windows from 1803 to 1809 using Windows 10 Update Assistant. The assistant can finish its job normally and acquired me to reboot the system. After the system was rebooted, the screen showed that the system is updating, but when the process reached...
  9. Windows Cannot Update Undoing Changes

Windows Cannot Update Undoing Changes: Every time I update it is showing windows cannot update undoing changes at 99% this is my error code (0x8024a105) please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-update-undoing-changes/50db9741-008f-4667-9b76-2ad836874fa6
  10. Windows was unable to update undoing changes

Windows was unable to update undoing changes: Ok so I tried using my Nvidia experience to try and record my gameplay and im not sure if there was an update confliction, I went to my windows update screen and there are several updates that are not updating. When the updates finish and I restart the computer im greeted...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1909 undo changes made tonyour computer

2. 1909 update assistant undoing

3. windows 1909 update undoing changes