Windows 10: Undo delete of open email in Outlook 365

Discus and support Undo delete of open email in Outlook 365 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; If I open an email then delete the email (either via the ribbon or Quick Access Toolbar) I can not undo the action (teh undo icon is greyed out)... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by robgr, Mar 11, 2020.

1. robgr Win User

Undo delete of open email in Outlook 365

If I open an email then delete the email (either via the ribbon or Quick Access Toolbar) I can not undo the action (teh undo icon is greyed out)
    However, sometimes it isn't but when clicked I get a popup error
    If I delete without operning it (either via the ribbon, Quick Access Toolbar or context menu) then I can undo the action
    No big deal as I can retrieve the email form the trash but it's a PITA
    Any ideas?

:)

robgr, Mar 11, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Mar 11, 2020
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Undo delete of open email in Outlook 365 [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Undo delete of open email in Outlook 365

outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list

Hi there,

"Outlook 365 recently opened mail not showing in taskbar list"

Are you using Outlook 365 desktop client or Outlook Web App?

What taskbar list are you referring, is it Windows 10 Task View?
    Could you provide screenshot here where do you want to see recently opened email?

Although, there is no taskbar list in Outlook 365 desktop and Outlook Web app client to check recent opened email.

If you are referring to Windows 10 Task View, should contact Windows 10 support rather than Outlook.

Thanks,

Polly Baylis, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Undo delete of open email in Outlook 365

1. Undo delete of open email in Outlook 365 - Similar Threads - Undo delete open

2. outlook 365 as email default for excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook 365 as email default for excel: When sharing an excel file I prefer to share as an email attachment. However, Outlook 365 is not listed as an option. Is there a way to have outlook 365 as a default email app?...
  3. outlook 365 as email default for excel

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook 365 as email default for excel: When sharing an excel file I prefer to share as an email attachment. However, Outlook 365 is not listed as an option. Is there a way to have outlook 365 as a default email app?...
  4. Outlook 365 - Already deleted email, still on screen, delete it again

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 - Already deleted email, still on screen, delete it again: Good morning. Terrible thread topic. I didn't know how to better summarize. Windows 10 / Outlook 365 Using Outlook at work... not a home account. In Outlook 2010, if I had an email message on the screen, deleted the email from my Inbox (selected the email from the Inbox...
  5. outlook 365 will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    outlook 365 will not open: after new update microsoft edge update outlook 365 will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365-will-not-open/dfa09557-ac05-4998-9c10-d997535d228d
  6. Office 365 Outlook email accounts

Office 365 Outlook email accounts: I have a subsciption to Micrrosoft Office Personal and wish to install it in a second pc (my wifes pc) but I do not wish my Outlook email account to be seen in my wifes laptop and I do not wish to see my wife's Outlook emails on my pc. If I share my Office 365 Personal...
  7. Spoofed or hacked outlook 365 email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spoofed or hacked outlook 365 email: I received an email to my work 365 email account yesterday claiming that I have been hacked. It was from me to me (hopefully just spoofed) and details are below: From:*** Email address is removed for privacy *** <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Sent:...
  8. Cannot open outlook on 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot open outlook on 365: I lost power, so the computer shut down. On restart, of Outlook 365 it begins loading. I get a pop-up saying "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. The operation failed. Now what?...
  9. Outlook 365 is automatically deleting my read emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 365 is automatically deleting my read emails: Hi, outlook 365 is automatically deleting my 'read' emails. I cannot find any setting to stop this from happening. I have read other threads which say to 'go to view - current view - view all emails' however the 'view all emails' option doesn't exist. The only options I have...
  10. Outlook 365 - Attachments not available when email opened

Outlook 365 - Attachments not available when email opened: My wife's laptop on the same network as my PC and using the same version of Outlook 365 displays the paperclip indicating the message has an attached file. But when the message file is opened the attached file is no longer displayed (and available to be opened) above the...