Windows 10: Undo forget a device on Bluetooth

Discus and support Undo forget a device on Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have a Lenovo Idea Centre and have "forget Device " in Bluetooth Settings. How do I reconnect the same device please? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aries0754, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Aries0754 Win User

Undo forget a device on Bluetooth

Hi

I have a Lenovo Idea Centre and have "forget Device " in Bluetooth Settings.

How do I reconnect the same device please?

Thanks

:)

Aries0754, Nov 18, 2019

2. How Can I Undo 'Forget This Device' for Bluetooth?

Hi Sessz,

To undo Forget This Device for bluetooth in Windows 10, you can uninstall the drivers for the device then reboot your PC. I've found a related thread which has the same issue as yours. Click this

link
    and refer to Smittychat.'s response. Follow the steps that he provided and let me know how it goes.

Hope this helps! We'll wait for your response, so we can assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Undo forget Bluetooth device and find my Bluetooth device again

Hi,

To help resolve the concern, we suggest using the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. It will check for common problems and make sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

If the issue still persists, we suggest restarting the Bluetooth Support Service. To do this, follow these steps:

• Press the Windows key + R, and then type services.msc. Click
      OK.
    • In the Services window, look for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right-click on Bluetooth Support Service, and then select
      Restart.
    • Right-click on it again, and then select Properties.
    • Switch the startup type to Automatic.

Let us know if you face any issues.

Patricia Yu, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Sessz Win User

How Can I Undo 'Forget This Device' for Bluetooth?

I've already tried a few things but I've decided to ask how I could undo 'forget this device' for Bluetooth, I've tried to reconnect it, but it doesn't show as discoverable.

And if it helps, what I'm trying to reconnect is the M585 from Logitech.

Sessz, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Undo forget a device on Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Undo forget device

2. Accidentally deleted Bluetooth related items in Device Manager. How can I undo this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted Bluetooth related items in Device Manager. How can I undo this?: Hello, I was having trouble with bluetooth after a windows update, where I could not connect my bluetooth headphones. I tried looking into it myself and the bluetooth button from "Quick Action" disappeared and the "Bluetooth & Other Devices" setting did not have a bluetooth...
  3. Accidentally deleted Bluetooth related items in Device Manager. How can I undo this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Bluetooth related items in Device Manager. How can I undo this?: Hello, I was having trouble with bluetooth after a windows update, where I could not connect my bluetooth headphones. I tried looking into it myself and the bluetooth button from "Quick Action" disappeared and the "Bluetooth & Other Devices" setting did not have a bluetooth...
  4. Accidentally deleted Bluetooth related items in Device Manager. How can I undo this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I mistakenly clicked on "Forget Device" for my Razer DeathAdder v2 Wireless bluetooth in...

I mistakenly clicked on "Forget Device" for my Razer DeathAdder v2 Wireless bluetooth in...: I mistakenly clicked on "Forget Device" for my Razer DeathAdder v2 Wireless bluetooth in my bluetooth devices. Now I can't find it when I search for it in my bluetooth settings. I have a Dell 7490 Windows 10 x64. I have already tried the answer here, but it doesn't...
  6. Connecting to a Device After Forgetting

Connecting to a Device After Forgetting: Hello! I am on windows 10 with my HP laptop and was trying to connect my Bluetooth speaker which I had done before to my laptop but it was not connecting. I had assumed that if I were to forget the device on my laptop, I could simply pair it again and my speaker would...
  7. Keeps forgetting my default audio device?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keeps forgetting my default audio device?: So, the way I have my sound set up, I have dual monitors, and my secondary monitor is the only one with a sound card. I have a desktop speaker system connected to the monitor, for whenever I dont have my headphones on. Has been working for over a year now with no issues, and...
  8. How to un-forget a bluetooth device?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to un-forget a bluetooth device?: I chose to forget my mouse due to it not working. Hoping reconnecting with it would solve the issue. However, after trying multiple times I can't reconnect to the mouse again. It won't show up on add devices or anything. How can I remember the device? submitted by...
  9. Windows Keeps Forgetting How to Bluetooth

Windows Keeps Forgetting How to Bluetooth: Hello, This is incredibly frustrating and I've tried everything I can to fix it. If this can't be resolved I'm honestly looking at replacing my laptop with a non-Windows computer, because not being able to use my bluetooth mouse when I'm editing graphics or doing other...
  10. Bluetooth LE forgets pairing on reboot

Bluetooth LE forgets pairing on reboot: I've only just noticed it, but if I pair Bluetooth LE devices with Windows 10, once I reboot, they are gone. A check of the Windows registry indicates that the entire HKLM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\BTHLE key has been removed every time I restart the machine... why? Currently...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reconnect bluetooth device after forget on pc