Windows 10: (Undo) have deleted my files !

Discus and support (Undo) have deleted my files ! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm a video editor using Adobe Premiere Pro. When I export a video, (VIDEO V), in a folder (FOLDER F). Everything works fine! But when I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LoicLeung, Jul 26, 2019.

1. LoicLeung Win User

(Undo) have deleted my files !

Hi, I'm a video editor using Adobe Premiere Pro.

When I export a video, (VIDEO V), in a folder (FOLDER F). Everything works fine! But when I do (UNDO) in (FOLDER F), it deletes my exported video!

E.g:

Step 1: FOLDER F = EMPTY

Step 2: FOLDER F = FULL

Step 3 - I UNDO! and it comes back to (Step 1 : FOLDER F = EMPTY)

Please this is extremely frustrating! I have to displace my files a lot and when a displace in the wrong folder, I do undo a lot! BUT I LOSE MY VIDEOS! Please, fix this! I have to restart all over !

:)

LoicLeung, Jul 26, 2019
  2. Alden Rey Win User

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Javaman Win User
    File explorer not refreshing after deleting files in search

Using Windows 10 Home.
    This problem only happens if I'm performing a search.
    If I search within a folder for say *.* and then delete a file, the list of files does not refresh.
    The file remains listed even though it's been deleted.
    If I manually refresh then the file disappears from the list. Same thing happens if I undo the delete.
    I need to hit F5 to make the file reappear in the search list.

Anyone else having this problem or know a fix? Thanks.

-----

Seems to be a Windows 10 prob. I went back to 8.1 and everything was fine.

Javaman, Jul 26, 2019
  4. (Undo) have deleted my files !

Undo option in File Explorer

Hi Helena,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows + E keys from the Keyboard to open the
      File Explorer.

• Click on the drop down of Customize Quick Access Toolbar beside
      File Explorer.

• Click on Undo.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

(Undo) have deleted my files !

1. (Undo) have deleted my files ! - Similar Threads - Undo deleted files

2. Undo New Folder Permanently Deletes Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Undo New Folder Permanently Deletes Files: There's only one other mention of this problem, but the replies shrug off the problem with no real acknowledgement to how serious a flaw this is. If you create a new folder and paste files from an external device phone, camera, then hit undo, it'll undo the creation of the...
  3. Undo New Folder Permanently Deletes Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undo New Folder Permanently Deletes Files: There's only one other mention of this problem, but the replies shrug off the problem with no real acknowledgement to how serious a flaw this is. If you create a new folder and paste files from an external device phone, camera, then hit undo, it'll undo the creation of the...
  4. Undo New Folder Permanently Deletes Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. reg deletions need undoing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reg deletions need undoing?: Pursuing a suggested fix for Windows 10 telling me "managed by your organization", I performed the list of register deletions suggested at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/managed-by-your-organisation/0999e782-6bdd-40c8-ab1c-87998c72cd46, by DaveM121. The...
  6. reg deletions need undoing?

reg deletions need undoing?: Pursuing a suggested fix for Windows 10 telling me "managed by your organization", I performed the list of register deletions suggested at https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/managed-by-your-organisation/0999e782-6bdd-40c8-ab1c-87998c72cd46, by DaveM121. The...
  7. Undo delete

in Windows 10 Customization
    Undo delete: Hello there, i have got an issue today after cleaning with AV, undo delete option from right click context menu started randomly to disappears..dunno why is this happening, i did AV scans and cleans before and never had similar problems at all..Thanks for the answer.....
  8. Undo delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undo delete: Hello there, i have got an issue today after cleaning with AV, undo delete option from right click context menu started randomly to disappears..dunno why is this happening, i did AV scans and cleans before and never had similar problems at all..Thanks for the answer.....
  9. Undo delete

10. Have I deleted my Windows files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Have I deleted my Windows files?: I have accidentally deleted Windows files from my PC, my PC is still running but I cannot reset it. I would be happy about a helpful answer. Habe meine Windows Datein gelöscht?