Windows 10: Undo in a Word 10 Email

Discus and support Undo in a Word 10 Email in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I undo information in a Word 10 email?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RedVelvet007, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Undo in a Word 10 Email

How do I undo information in a Word 10 email?

:)

RedVelvet007, Jan 17, 2019

2. I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jan 17, 2019
  3. Add email addresses to suggested words?

Is there any way to add email addresses to the list of suggested words when typing with the keyboard? The help says to highlight the misspelled word, then click the + symbol. But, I cannot highlight a whole email address and get the + symbol.

For example:

L: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

The "MyName" has a red squiggly and if I highlight that part of the address the + symbol appears, but if I highlight the entire address the + symbol goes away.

How can I stop from having to type in email addresses over and over and over?

Thanks.

ComputerFields, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Edgar Pan Win User

Undo in a Word 10 Email

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Undo in a Word 10 Email

1. Undo in a Word 10 Email - Similar Threads - Undo Word Email

2. Email update on microsoft word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email update on microsoft word: I want to send an email, windows security box pop'sup & askes for email address. I enter the email address and password but saying conncecting to an email address that is old and not in use. I want to use my current email...
  3. Email update on microsoft word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email update on microsoft word: I want to send an email, windows security box pop'sup & askes for email address. I enter the email address and password but saying conncecting to an email address that is old and not in use. I want to use my current email...
  4. Email update on microsoft word

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. how to send an email from word

how to send an email from word: how to send an email from word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-send-an-email-from-word/e8c3c897-12d5-4c0c-b08b-99ba2f3557e2
  6. Where can I find Undo in Word 2010

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where can I find Undo in Word 2010: Where can I find Undo in Word 2010? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-undo-in-word-2010/c28fa4c0-67f2-4357-a687-e219c8a787ee
  7. Undo delete of open email in Outlook 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Undo delete of open email in Outlook 365: If I open an email then delete the email (either via the ribbon or Quick Access Toolbar) I can not undo the action (teh undo icon is greyed out) However, sometimes it isn't but when clicked I get a popup error If I delete without operning it (either via the ribbon, Quick...
  8. Loss of Excel, Word and email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loss of Excel, Word and email: Yesterday morning everything came up okay and I was working on a Word document when it went away and the message was that there was no internet. When I brought the computer up again and again and again, I have been unable to access any of the information I have stored on...
  9. Word Pad and Email.

in Browsers and Email
    Word Pad and Email.: On Wordpad there is a option to Email documents. When I try it a message appears and says I am not connected to Email. How do I connect to Email ?????? Thanks 77009
  10. win 10 word 2010 email as attachment

win 10 word 2010 email as attachment: Hello I cannot send a word doc when I click on Save and send. I have a MS account (Outlook.com)=pr.... @Live.com, a Gmail and a Comcast account. I selected M.S. "Mail" as my default client as none of the others appear under default. I used to use WLM but they are phasing...