Windows 10: Undo registry changes

Discus and support Undo registry changes in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So some time ago I made a .reg file to change the windows default font. How do I undo these changes? Like it works but not all the time, sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HighwayMcGee, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Undo registry changes

So some time ago I made a .reg file to change the windows default font.

How do I undo these changes?

Like it works but not all the time, sometimes there are these block placeholders in some places.

I followed this guide.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/HighwayMcGee
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HighwayMcGee, Jan 31, 2020

2. Registry editor

Hi Ruben,

Changes made using the Registry Editor can greatly affect how your system works. Should you wish to undo those changes, we suggest that you restore your system to an earlier state. To do this, simply follow the steps in this

article

You can also find this
    article
    useful for backing up your files before making changes with your registry.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 31, 2020
  3. windows 10 undoing changes loop

Hi,

This issue is caused by a corrupted updates on your computer.

We found an article similar to your concern. We suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided by Sumit Dhiman2 on this
    thread.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Undo registry changes

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Undo registry changes

1. Undo registry changes - Similar Threads - Undo registry changes

2. Undo a registry editor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undo a registry editor?: I followed this reply from user DaveM121 until step 3, then i decided that i don't want to change so i deleted the desktop file that I created on step 1 and closed the registry editor. The next day, when i open my computer i found out that i have two desktop on quick access,...
  3. Undo a registry editor?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Undo a registry editor?: I followed this reply from user DaveM121 until step 3, then i decided that i don't want to change so i deleted the desktop file that I created on step 1 and closed the registry editor. The next day, when i open my computer i found out that i have two desktop on quick access,...
  4. undo a registry editor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    undo a registry editor?: I had the same issue as this person. My brand new keyboard has a spamming problem, it is especially annoying when I go to CTRL+V something or make a capital letter and IIIIIIIIII end up with lot of them.and I followed the advice to paste this into my Notepad:1. Press the...
  5. undo a registry editor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    undo a registry editor?: I had the same issue as this person. My brand new keyboard has a spamming problem, it is especially annoying when I go to CTRL+V something or make a capital letter and IIIIIIIIII end up with lot of them.and I followed the advice to paste this into my Notepad:1. Press the...
  6. undo a registry editor?

7. Undoing registry values

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undoing registry values: I don't know what I've changed ik i should have created a restore point first so I'm wondering if I can just skip the restore step and go to the sfc /scannow part which I've seen listed as plan b. Basically wondering if I can just skip to step 2 as step 1 cannot be done ever....
  8. Undoing registry values

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undoing registry values: I don't know what I've changed ik i should have created a restore point first so I'm wondering if I can just skip the restore step and go to the sfc /scannow part which I've seen listed as plan b. Basically wondering if I can just skip to step 2 as step 1 cannot be done ever....
  9. want to undo recently changed registries

want to undo recently changed registries: recently i tried to connect my phone as webcam through droid cam app by watching yotube tutorial. in those tutorial he made me install some registries. now i couldn't use my integrated camera in google or any other browser. these are the registers i instaled in tutorial...
  10. undo changes in the windows registry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    undo changes in the windows registry: Good morning, I downloaded an exe file but I couldn´t open it or execute it. Hence I searched in the internet what could I do and windows support told me to do the following changes. Haga clic en Iniciobotón y escriba regedit en el cuadro debúsqueda Haga clic en...