Windows 10: Undo Update 2004

Discus and support Undo Update 2004 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 on a Microsoft Surface Go 2-in-1. When I clicked Update and Restart, it installed Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.630) The screens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by abredt, Nov 15, 2020.

1. abredt Win User

Undo Update 2004

I am running Windows 10 on a Microsoft Surface Go 2-in-1. When I clicked Update and Restart, it installed Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.630)
    The screens were as if I had just installed Windows 10. It gave me what would be Welcome to Windows 10 and Tips for how to use it. Windows Update History only gave me that update and no previous history.
    I am very nervous about how to Undo 2004.
    I think I was running 2019, OSBuild ?? I misplaced my System Log folder.
    Can you give me the steps to Undo 2004? Thanks, cb

:)

abredt, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Undo Update 2004

1. Undo Update 2004 - Similar Threads - Undo Update 2004

2. UNDO latest update !!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNDO latest update !!!: how can I undo the most recent update on microsoft I do not like it and it's messing up my photo edit and a few different things I do now like and want the last version from 2023 hate this latest update it's messed up alot of things....
  3. Update undoing changes

Update undoing changes: i already removed my anti-virus just to install this update. However, whenever I install it, undoing changes will occur. I dont have problem with the last months update but this time it wont install at all.I run troubleshooter already nothing works....
  4. Update undoing changes

Update undoing changes: I have Windows 11 and I want to install the 22H2 update. I have it on my settings but when the installation process ends it says undoing changes. I tried it multiple times before consulting but nothing works. I checked my PC specification, and it is good and should run the...
  5. Undoing changes in this update

Undoing changes in this update: 22H2 update is not installing successfully after restart it will says undoing changes. I need to finish this now and I want to do stuff on this PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undoing-changes-in-this-update/2838c356-b454-4223-ae2b-f2c90b54ae58
  6. undoing changes in update

undoing changes in update: Still cant update my Windows after 2 months. I have a good connection and I dont have a blocker like anti virus or firewall so why it is not installing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undoing-changes-in-update/c557c011-a763-4705-bac4-6acecc83e7c4
  7. Update undoing changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update undoing changes: Hi, My laptop is not getting updated from a long time. It is a new gaming laptop.whenever i update my laptop it stops at 96% or 98% and says this every time i also tried to delete the software distribution but i wont work.Can you share some reasons why is this happening...
  8. Update undoing changes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update undoing changes: Hi, My laptop is not getting updated from a long time. It is a new gaming laptop.whenever i update my laptop it stops at 96% or 98% and says this every time i also tried to delete the software distribution but i wont work.Can you share some reasons why is this happening...
  9. How to undo damage/bugs caused by Windows 10 v 2004 update?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to undo damage/bugs caused by Windows 10 v 2004 update?: I was forced to install v.2004 update recently. Now when I try to record sound via my mic it sounds a plane prop. I often record videos and sound on that PC and this really sets me back. I did some search and it seems like the issue is with v.2004. Does anyone know when will...
  10. undoing changes after trying to install windows 10 version 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    undoing changes after trying to install windows 10 version 2004 update: i have tried the following, automatic update failed, manual update failed reset this pc and reinstalls windows also failed when i tried to then upgrade manually to windows 10 version 2004. everytime i try it restarts the computer to install it, then after its done it says...