Windows 10: undo

Discus and support undo in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I hit undo and lost some info how can I get it back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by maguirem, Sep 9, 2018.

1. maguirem Win User

undo

I hit undo and lost some info how can I get it back

:)

maguirem, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

How to set font to default in Windows 10

Go ahead and list the steps you did to see if it may be something we can easily undo to avoid a repair install.

Brink, Sep 9, 2018
  3. System Restore Undo

My OS is Windows 10.

I know how to so a System Restore, but cannot find a way of undoing
    it.

Can someone please provide me with step by step instructions for undoing a System Restore.

Many thanks.

AnthonyStirling, Sep 9, 2018
  4. undo

Undo option in File Explorer

Hi Helena,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows + E keys from the Keyboard to open the
      File Explorer.

• Click on the drop down of Customize Quick Access Toolbar beside
      File Explorer.

• Click on Undo.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

undo

1. undo - Similar Threads - undo

2. how can I undo the latest update that windows 10 is pretending it didn't do but it clearly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I undo the latest update that windows 10 is pretending it didn't do but it clearly...: in the images below you can clearly see updates from the last two days but the 'go back to previous version of windows 10' option is greyed out. Of course when I try to uninstall these updates manually it just reinstalls. I don't know if that's causing the problem with my...
  3. how can I undo the latest update that windows 10 is pretending it didn't do but it clearly...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I undo the latest update that windows 10 is pretending it didn't do but it clearly...: in the images below you can clearly see updates from the last two days but the 'go back to previous version of windows 10' option is greyed out. Of course when I try to uninstall these updates manually it just reinstalls. I don't know if that's causing the problem with my...
  4. how can I undo the latest update that windows 10 is pretending it didn't do but it clearly...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Reset my computer undoing change's and now I'm locked out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset my computer undoing change's and now I'm locked out: I reset my gaming PC won't fully factory reset goes to 50-70 percent then undoing change's and now I can't log into my account and get in my computer when I try I get "The user profile service service failed the sign in user profile can't be located" if it can't be located...
  6. Reset my computer undoing change's and now I'm locked out

Reset my computer undoing change's and now I'm locked out: I reset my gaming PC won't fully factory reset goes to 50-70 percent then undoing change's and now I can't log into my account and get in my computer when I try I get "The user profile service service failed the sign in user profile can't be located" if it can't be located...
  7. Reset my computer undoing change's and now I'm locked out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My pc is stuck on “ we couldn’t complete update, undoing changes” screen where it just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on “ we couldn’t complete update, undoing changes” screen where it just...: I accidentally turned off my pc from the plug mid update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-we-couldnt-complete-update/8312e63d-7f9f-4c5c-b176-533bad3b1744
  9. My pc is stuck on “ we couldn’t complete update, undoing changes” screen where it just...

My pc is stuck on “ we couldn’t complete update, undoing changes” screen where it just...: I accidentally turned off my pc from the plug mid update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-we-couldnt-complete-update/8312e63d-7f9f-4c5c-b176-533bad3b1744
  10. My pc is stuck on “ we couldn’t complete update, undoing changes” screen where it just...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade