Windows 10: Undocumented ESENT error code 0x800000 WON'T SHUT UP

Discus and support Undocumented ESENT error code 0x800000 WON'T SHUT UP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The beta feature EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled in ESENT due to the beta site mode settings 0x800000 My computer makes a noise every 3 or 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by pjcamp, Sep 3, 2019.

1. pjcamp Win User

Undocumented ESENT error code 0x800000 WON'T SHUT UP

The beta feature EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled in ESENT due to the beta site mode settings 0x800000

My computer makes a noise every 3 or 4 minutes. The event viewer shows this message. I found a list of ESENT error codes elsewhere on this site. That one is not on the list.

There are no circumstances under which Windows should issue an error sound without a dialog box explaining what the sound is for, nor issue an error code that is undocumented. I'm tempted to just turn off that sound but then I might miss something actually important.

:)

pjcamp, Sep 3, 2019
  2. RFAA Win User

ESENT 916

As requested:

SettingSyncHost (8296,G,98) The beta feature EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled in ESENT due to the beta site mode settings 0x800000.

RFAA, Sep 3, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Undocumented ESENT error code 0x800000 WON'T SHUT UP

ESENT error causes computer to freeze

After i installed the Fall Creators Update, my computer keeps randomly freezing. I looked in the Event Viewer, and i see this

"DllHost (5888,G,98) The beta feature EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled in ESENT due to the beta site mode settings 0x800000."

How do i disable or remove ESENT/EseDiskFlushConsistency? it causes my computer to freeze up CONSTANTLY when im playing games, and for most competitive games that i play, each second is crucial... i lost a few games
    worth money because of this.

Again, never had this issue till i installed the Fall Creators Update

icecold960, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Undocumented ESENT error code 0x800000 WON'T SHUT UP

1. Undocumented ESENT error code 0x800000 WON'T SHUT UP - Similar Threads - Undocumented ESENT error

2. ESENT error in event log

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ESENT error in event log: Can someone please explain the following event log error svchost 5776,R,98 TILEREPOSITORYS-1-5-18: C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\EDB.log -1023 (0xfffffc01) Thanks Russell...
  3. ESENT Warning

ESENT Warning: I currently have an issue where the laptop shuts down and tries to restart and then fails leaving me with the message that "Hard Drive: Not installed". I am also receiving this error: svchost (13356,D,31) Unistore: A request to read from the file...
  4. ERROR CODE AT BOOT UP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ERROR CODE AT BOOT UP: I GET THE FOLLOWING ERROR COPDFE AT BOOTUP 1720-SMART DRIVE DETECTS IMMINENT FAILURE FALLING DRIVE SATA BLACK FAILLING ATRABUTE #01 TO MINAMIZE RISK OF DATA LOSS BACKUP AND RUN DPS SELF TEST IN SETUP...
  5. ESENT 916

ESENT 916: I have recently (after 14 August 2018) started getting a "Crash Log" notice on my screen. Just moving the mouse removes it so I cannot click send or not. It appears to coincide with an ESENT 916 INFORMATION event, but no ERROR event. Any ideas as what I could do please?...
  6. esent error

esent error: I reinstalled my os as problems and i am getting error in event viewer with SettingSyncHost but only attached the main one Log Name: Application Source: ESENT Date: 12/09/2015 19:11:40 Event ID: 488 Task Category: (1) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A...
  7. ESENT errors in my Event Log

ESENT errors in my Event Log: On Windows 10 Pro x64 I am getting quite a few ESSENT errors in my Event Log after I start up W10. I see Event ID's 413, 455, 488, and 489. If these are indicative of a problem does anyone know the fix? Thanks 11479
  8. ESENT Errors 454 and 517...

in Windows 10 Support
    ESENT Errors 454 and 517...: I just checked my Windows Event Logs, and noticed that under the Application log, I have a number of Event IDs 454 and 517 with source ESENT and Task Category Logging/Recovery. These are apparently related to DllHost (4748) and Cortana. Early on, after first installing...
  9. ESENT errors in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ESENT errors in Event Viewer: Not sure if this is the right place, so please move it/me if I'm misplaced. I recently re-installed W10, and used Kari's tutorial to help me move the Users folder to a partition on another disk, using the sysprep routine. This is a list of W10s Environment variables...
  10. SOLUTION: Computer won't shut down / Boots up automatically

in Windows 10 Support
    SOLUTION: Computer won't shut down / Boots up automatically: Hi Folks, I had been struggling with my Windows 10 install, my machine wouldn't go to sleep and booted itself up automatically. I have been trawling this forum and a few others and none of the advice worked. Yesterday the problem went away and I thought it might have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The beta feature EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled in ESENT 2019