Windows 10: Undoing a bat file

Discus and support Undoing a bat file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey everyone, so i decided to run a random bat file from the internet to lower my ping in games, BIG MISTAKE long story short, the ping in the games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AndriaTogonidze, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Undoing a bat file

Hey everyone, so i decided to run a random bat file from the internet to lower my ping in games, BIG MISTAKE long story short, the ping in the games got ALOT worse. is there any way to undo the effects of the bat file?the bat file link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_DY8mCqlPePIlLx2q6jt3Fa1wRyXBvab/view

:)

AndriaTogonidze, Jul 14, 2021

2. Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps

Hi SightUp.

Don't have a bat file but step 4 in Option 2 will give you complete list and you can mod yours.

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Lucasonas Win User
    BAT file/Script to find and replace files

FordGT90Concept!!!

Your attachment is very close, it kept all the 5 numerals intact, but like you said: "it will rename them all from "#_Example_720p.zip" to "RAT_Example_#_24f_ONO.zip"...

Greetings, Streetfighter 2

I can't seem to get the BAT to work, but I'll still keep on trying.

Any other suggestions, or BAT scripts Streetfighter & FordGT90Concept?

Lucasonas, Jul 14, 2021
  4. Undoing a bat file

.bat file

First things first: What is the contents of the batch file?

Second step: What do you see when you run the batch file from a Command Prompt (cmd.exe)?

Frederik Long, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

Undoing a bat file

1. Undoing a bat file - Similar Threads - Undoing bat file

2. Undo a startup made with .bat file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undo a startup made with .bat file: Hello,i runned a .bat file that conteined this script : @Echo off "path" Exit ;the script launchs a program at the startup, how can i undo this?thanks for ur help...
  3. Undo a startup made with .bat file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undo a startup made with .bat file: Hello,i runned a .bat file that conteined this script : @Echo off "path" Exit ;the script launchs a program at the startup, how can i undo this?thanks for ur help...
  4. Undo a startup made with .bat file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Need help trying to undo a .bat file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help trying to undo a .bat file: Please help, I accidently installed the "Z590 Mystic Light" fix in the support section of ibuypower.com. The problem is I actually have a mag z390 tomahawk. When I enter windows+r and enter msinfo the baseboard product shows Z590 PRO wifi and now my mystic light software...
  6. Need help trying to undo a .bat file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help trying to undo a .bat file: Please help, I accidently installed the "Z590 Mystic Light" fix in the support section of ibuypower.com. The problem is I actually have a mag z390 tomahawk. When I enter windows+r and enter msinfo the baseboard product shows Z590 PRO wifi and now my mystic light software...
  7. Need help trying to undo a .bat file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Bat file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bat file: I have a bat fileI am improving it bit by bit till I have reached But not i have added a warning to it before a commandI now want to make that line font size Bigger than the others How can I do that ??So here is the Batch file content@ECHO OFF echo...
  9. Can I Undo A .Bat File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I Undo A .Bat File: Hey everyone, so i decided to run a random bat file from the internet to lower my ping in games, BIG MISTAKE long story short, the ping in the games got ALOT worse. is there any way to undo the effects of the bat file?the bat file link :...
  10. Bat file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bat file: Good morning/evening/night, I wanted to create a batch file or an exe that can change options inside the gui of an application (the application is cisco webex) (if you are familliar with webex i want to change the audio or turn it to music mode witha batch file) but i am...