Windows 10: Undoing Chances made to your computer

Discus and support Undoing Chances made to your computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Buenas , mi pc HP solicito actualizacion, se quedo sin baterias y se apago sin terminar el proceso. Y aahora no arranca . Se prende muestra el... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Daniela Villasantti, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Undoing Chances made to your computer

Buenas , mi pc HP solicito actualizacion, se quedo sin baterias y se apago sin terminar el proceso.

Y aahora no arranca . Se prende muestra el simbolo HP y muy rapido aparece la leyenda "Undoing Chances made to your computer" . Tarda 15 segundos y trata de nuevo pero no puede arrancar.. Podrian ayudarme a solucionar? Muchas gracias

:)

Daniela Villasantti, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Window Update Undoing changes made to your computer issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, pleas reply with the details requested below:

• Do you receive any error message after Windows update?
    • May I know after which update do you see this message?
    • When you say, “this message appear about half and hour" does the computer boot to the desktop?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

If the computer doesn’t boot to the Desktop, I would suggest you to refer the suggestions provided by DaveM121 replied on April 7, 2019 in the thread

'Undoing changes made to your computer' in Windows 10

If you are able to boot the computer to the Desktop, I would suggest you to run the

Windows Update Troubleshooter
    and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to reset Windows Update components. Kindly refer the article by Sumit on

How to:Reset Windows update components in Windows

You may also want to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshoot problems updating Windows 10

Note: While performing chkdsk on the hard drive if any bad sectors are found on the hard drive when chkdsk tries to repair that sector if any data available on that might be lost. Also, the last step in the article
    talks about Clean installation, please do not perform a clean installation of Windows.

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Windows10 Upgrade from Windows 7(Undoing changes made to your computer)

Hi, I am getting this error (Undoing changes made to your computer) while upgrading Windows 10 from Windows 7.

Below Steps I followed.

1. Downloaded 'Create Windows 10 Installation Media' from below URL.

Download Windows 10

2. Upgrade this PC now

3. Installed Windows 10

4. System Restarted and then followed this error(Undoing Changes made to your computer).

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Srini

Srinivasoracle, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Undoing Chances made to your computer

How to set font to default in Windows 10

Go ahead and list the steps you did to see if it may be something we can easily undo to avoid a repair install.

Brink, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Undoing Chances made to your computer

1. Undoing Chances made to your computer - Similar Threads - Undoing Chances made

2. Undoing Changes Made to your computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Undoing Changes Made to your computer: So I had been dealing with a problem with updating for at least a month. I couldn't download the new updates or new feature update that came in May. I tried doing things that were suggested like troubleshooting and going into the system to run a scan but none of it worked. I...
  3. Undoing changes made to your computer

Undoing changes made to your computer: How do I stop ‘undoing changes made to your computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undoing-changes-made-to-your-computer/7450a354-9e85-4a3a-9a61-cdcd9e624c78
  4. Undoing changes made to your computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Undoing changes made to your computer: I left my PC to update for a while, and when I came back there was just a black screen with the message "Undoing changes made to your computer" I've searched this up but haven't found a fix that works, help would be appreciated submitted by /u/K0BALT_ [link] [comments]...
  5. Undoing changes made to your computer

Undoing changes made to your computer: I'm running a Lenovo based laptop and I recently tried to install the version 2004 update for windows. I leave my laptop plugged in and loosely keep an eye on it. Last I saw my laptop and 77% of the way through the "don't turn off your laptop this will take a while" phase....
  6. Undoing changes made to your computer

Undoing changes made to your computer: I use windows 10 and I delayed an update as much as I could, But then one I left it to update one night.When I checked the computer in the afternoon after coming from work it was turned off I turned it on and it said Undoing changes made to your computer.Its been a month...
  7. UNDOING CHANGES MADE TO YOUR COMPUTER

UNDOING CHANGES MADE TO YOUR COMPUTER: I have been getting the "UNDOING CHANGES MADE TO YOUR COMPUTER" black screen message for the last few hours. Updating my Lenovo laptop to Windows 10 Version 1903.. any idea on how to get past this message???...
  8. 'Undoing changes made to your computer'

'Undoing changes made to your computer': I have recently tried to update Windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop which has unfortunately left me with a laptop I am unable to use. I have tried all options including a reset but nothing helps. Can anyone offer any advise please? Thanks...
  9. Undoing changes made to your computer

Undoing changes made to your computer: [ATTACH] มันเป็นแบบนี้มาสักพักแล้วต้องแก้ยังไงครับ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undoing-changes-made-to-your-computer/bd8917c7-4b35-4dc5-ab47-d26b7f892f95
  10. undoing changes to made your computer

undoing changes to made your computer: How can I fix this? at that time i update win 10 ver 1903 it's show me "undoing changes to made your computer" plz help me I dont know what to do for this!...