Windows 10: Undoing Changes Loop

Discus and support Undoing Changes Loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is stuck in the "undoing changes loop" and will not boot at all. Keeps trying to boot then goes in a loop back to trying to open. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BeezleABC, Feb 1, 2020.

1. BeezleABC Win User

Undoing Changes Loop

My computer is stuck in the "undoing changes loop" and will not boot at all. Keeps trying to boot then goes in a loop back to trying to open. I have tried powering off and on three times to get to the Advanced Repair with no success. Any suggestions on on to fix this issue. Thank you

:)

BeezleABC, Feb 1, 2020

2. windows 10 undoing changes loop

Hi,

This issue is caused by a corrupted updates on your computer.

We found an article similar to your concern. We suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided by Sumit Dhiman2 on this
    thread.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Feb 1, 2020
  3. LR03 Win User
    windows 10 undoing changes loop

Laptop is stuck in an 'undoing changes' loop. I cannot access the file to delete the update causing the loop and I've tried to restart in safe mode but it won't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

LR03, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Undoing Changes Loop

Endless Undoing Changes Loop after hard shutdown

I am having issues with the computer I just purchased. It is an endless undoing changes loop that I can't get it out of.

Please help!

Thanks in advance!

Jesse Williams, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Undoing Changes Loop

1. Undoing Changes Loop - Similar Threads - Undoing Changes Loop

2. Undoing changes made to your computer loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undoing changes made to your computer loop: Help, i am a windows 11 user and during an update my power went out. After it came back on i turned my computer back on and it booted up normally but is stuck in a loop saying undoing changes made to your computer....
  3. Undoing changes made to your computer loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undoing changes made to your computer loop: Help, i am a windows 11 user and during an update my power went out. After it came back on i turned my computer back on and it booted up normally but is stuck in a loop saying undoing changes made to your computer....
  4. Undoing changes stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undoing changes stuck in a loop: Hi, Windows PC stuck in an undoing chnages loop. Have worked through the forums and attempted to repair the PC in recovery mode. When selecting repair/ uninstall etc in recovery mode advises couldnt repair PC. Also when asked for password details it did not recognise...
  5. Undoing changes stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undoing changes stuck in a loop: Hi, Windows PC stuck in an undoing chnages loop. Have worked through the forums and attempted to repair the PC in recovery mode. When selecting repair/ uninstall etc in recovery mode advises couldnt repair PC. Also when asked for password details it did not recognise...
  6. Undoing changes stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Undoing changes to your computer loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Undoing changes to your computer loop: Hello This morning I have some free time and I see there is a window update needed so I click it while I'm away. I went outside the entire day and when I got home the computer screen is "Undoing changes made to your computer" I was let it run for hours. Because it took...
  8. The Dreaded undoing changes to the computer loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Dreaded undoing changes to the computer loop: The main issue im having is i know how to pull up windows repair by turning the pc of 3 times but instead of that coming up instead american megatrends comes up and the option is to press f1 which pulls up uefi bois utillty settings i was wondering if theyre was a way to...
  9. Stuck in Couldnt Update & Undoing Changes Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in Couldnt Update & Undoing Changes Loop: My laptop updated and shutdown last night, now when I try to start up it tries to update, can't, then gets stuck in an endless loop of undoing changes. I twice booted into winRe, once to Safe Mode with Networking, once just Safe Mode, both simply took me to undoing changes...
  10. Undoing changes made loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Undoing changes made loop: So yesterday my windows 10 updated on its own and when it's about 4%, I decided to close the laptop bcs I was at a cafe and it was late at night. I went to the toilet and left my laptop for a min, when I get back, the power light was off so I went home and sleep. Today when I...