Windows 10: Undoing Changes Loop

Discus and support Undoing Changes Loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is stuck in the "undoing changes loop" and will not boot at all. Keeps trying to boot then goes in a loop back to trying to open. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BeezleABC, Feb 1, 2020.

1. BeezleABC Win User

Undoing Changes Loop

My computer is stuck in the "undoing changes loop" and will not boot at all. Keeps trying to boot then goes in a loop back to trying to open. I have tried powering off and on three times to get to the Advanced Repair with no success. Any suggestions on on to fix this issue. Thank you

:)

BeezleABC, Feb 1, 2020

2. windows 10 undoing changes loop

Hi,

This issue is caused by a corrupted updates on your computer.

We found an article similar to your concern. We suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided by Sumit Dhiman2 on this
    thread.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Feb 1, 2020
  3. LR03 Win User
    windows 10 undoing changes loop

Laptop is stuck in an 'undoing changes' loop. I cannot access the file to delete the update causing the loop and I've tried to restart in safe mode but it won't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

LR03, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Undoing Changes Loop

Endless Undoing Changes Loop after hard shutdown

I am having issues with the computer I just purchased. It is an endless undoing changes loop that I can't get it out of.

Please help!

Thanks in advance!

Jesse Williams, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Undoing Changes Loop

1. Undoing Changes Loop - Similar Threads - Undoing Changes Loop

2. Undo registry changes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Undo registry changes: So some time ago I made a .reg file to change the windows default font. How do I undo these changes? Like it works but not all the time, sometimes there are these block placeholders in some places. I followed this guide. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/HighwayMcGee...
  3. windows 10 1903 update undoing changes loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 1903 update undoing changes loop.: We rolled out an update of the 1903 within a company. most employees succeeded. There are now a few wrkenemers whose update automatically falls back into a "rollback". We can do little about this. We have already removed the virus scanner 3rd party, installed it via the...
  4. RCA Cambio Boot Loop "Undoing Upgrade Changes"

RCA Cambio Boot Loop "Undoing Upgrade Changes": I have a RCA 10.1 Cambio that received an upgrade, but after that the upgrades were installed the screen showed. "Undoing Upgrade Changes..." It has been boot looping since yesterday, and today I tried Win RE, but it's not letting me going back to an old version, repair...
  5. Undoing changes made loop

Undoing changes made loop: So yesterday my windows 10 updated on its own and when it's about 4%, I decided to close the laptop bcs I was at a cafe and it was late at night. I went to the toilet and left my laptop for a min, when I get back, the power light was off so I went home and sleep. Today when I...
  6. Stuck on undoing changes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on undoing changes: I tried to update my hp laptop and now its stuck on "undoing changes made to your computer" it only responds to me pressing and hold the power button but when it turns back on, itll just go back to this window. It was just updating windows 10....
  7. Windows 10 Undoing Changes To Your Computer Loop

Windows 10 Undoing Changes To Your Computer Loop: Windows 10 Undoing Changes To Your Computer Loop I updated my windows 10 on my PC last night but it froze, so i let it update overbight and woke up to the same %. I had no choice but to just turn off my PC and see what would happen. The “Undoing changes made to your...
  8. Undoing changes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Undoing changes: I believe I'm trying to do an update on my windows surface. I'm stuck on a screen saying Undoing changes made to your computer? Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undoing-changes/16c70c78-4d6d-466f-a449-bc4d66d18cb9
  9. March 2019 update undoing changes loop help!

March 2019 update undoing changes loop help!: Hel please new to this my laptop is in a continuous loop of a blue black screen saying undoing changes it goes on for hours it won't stop after the March 2019 update can't get into my laptop at all. Please any help appreciated....
  10. Endless Undoing Changes Loop after hard shutdown

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Endless Undoing Changes Loop after hard shutdown: I am having issues with the computer I just purchased. It is an endless undoing changes loop that I can't get it out of. Please help! Thanks in advance! 55193