Windows 10: Undoing changes made to your computer loop(Plz Help)

Discus and support Undoing changes made to your computer loop(Plz Help) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Asus Laptop is stuck on an infinite loop saying attempting to recover installation,its restarting to quickly to enable safe mode is there any other way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Aditya-San, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Undoing changes made to your computer loop(Plz Help)

Asus Laptop is stuck on an infinite loop saying attempting to recover installation,its restarting to quickly to enable safe mode is there any other way toh solve this problem?

submitted by /u/Aditya-San
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Aditya-San, Jun 30, 2020
  2. mutekilm_ Win User

undoing changes to made your computer

How can I fix this? at that time i update win 10 ver 1903 it's show me "undoing changes to made your computer" plz help me

I dont know what to do for this!

mutekilm_, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Window Update Undoing changes made to your computer issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, pleas reply with the details requested below:

• Do you receive any error message after Windows update?
    • May I know after which update do you see this message?
    • When you say, “this message appear about half and hour" does the computer boot to the desktop?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

If the computer doesn’t boot to the Desktop, I would suggest you to refer the suggestions provided by DaveM121 replied on April 7, 2019 in the thread

'Undoing changes made to your computer' in Windows 10

If you are able to boot the computer to the Desktop, I would suggest you to run the

Windows Update Troubleshooter
    and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to reset Windows Update components. Kindly refer the article by Sumit on

How to:Reset Windows update components in Windows

You may also want to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshoot problems updating Windows 10

Note: While performing chkdsk on the hard drive if any bad sectors are found on the hard drive when chkdsk tries to repair that sector if any data available on that might be lost. Also, the last step in the article
    talks about Clean installation, please do not perform a clean installation of Windows.

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 30, 2020
  4. AaronTec Win User

Undoing changes made to your computer loop(Plz Help)

Undoing changes made loop

So yesterday my windows 10 updated on its own and when it's about 4%, I decided to close the laptop bcs I was at a cafe and it was late at night. I went to the toilet and left my laptop for a min, when I get back, the power light was off so I went home
    and sleep. Today when I turned it on, it was showing the "undoing changes made to your computer" which is normal since I always abort update bcs I don't have the time. I waited for about 2 hours and now it's doing the "undoing changes made to your computer"
    then shuts down and start the same then shuts down and so on again and again on loop. Can anyone help me on fixing this? Thanks

AaronTec, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Undoing changes made to your computer loop(Plz Help)

1. Undoing changes made to your computer loop(Plz Help) - Similar Threads - Undoing changes made

2. Undoing changes made to your computer loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undoing changes made to your computer loop: Help, i am a windows 11 user and during an update my power went out. After it came back on i turned my computer back on and it booted up normally but is stuck in a loop saying undoing changes made to your computer....
  3. Undoing changes made to your computer loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undoing changes made to your computer loop: Help, i am a windows 11 user and during an update my power went out. After it came back on i turned my computer back on and it booted up normally but is stuck in a loop saying undoing changes made to your computer....
  4. Stuck in Undoing changes made to your computer loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in Undoing changes made to your computer loop: Two nights ago Windows asked me to restart to install an update and I did, the computer proceeded to spend the entire night and most of the next day restarting itself endlessly; I got home from work at the end of that day and tried to figure out what was wrong and in the...
  5. Undoing changes made to your computer boot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Undoing changes made to your computer boot loop: I had windows update itself and now it does not startup, giving "Undoing changes made to your computer", restarting and then going again and again in an infinite loop. I am unable to force "Automatic repair" screen by force shutting down multiple times, or pressing any of the...
  6. "Undoing changes made to your computer" loop

"Undoing changes made to your computer" loop: windows 10 tried updating during my off hours and I guess it ended up not working because it's been stuck in this loop. after a while it either resets or bsods, I haven't gotten the error code but next time I'll be sure to remember it. I've tried booting into safe mode...
  7. Undoing changes made to your computer boot loop

Undoing changes made to your computer boot loop: So, I was having dinner, windows decided it needed to update, sure go ahead I’ll just finish my delicious meal. After the meal i became excited and really wanted to play Dota 2. So my dumb ass turned off the pc, expecting it to just reboot and I would be able to play my game....
  8. Undoing changes made to your computer loop

Undoing changes made to your computer loop: My desktop is stuck in a continual loop where it starts to boot, then says "attempting to recover installation", then says, "undoing changes made to your computer." Then it just restarts and does this again and again and again and again. The whole loop last maybe 30 seconds....
  9. Undoing changes made to your computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Undoing changes made to your computer: I'm running a Lenovo based laptop and I recently tried to install the version 2004 update for windows. I leave my laptop plugged in and loosely keep an eye on it. Last I saw my laptop and 77% of the way through the "don't turn off your laptop this will take a while" phase....
  10. Undoing changes made to your computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Undoing changes made to your computer: I use windows 10 and I delayed an update as much as I could, But then one I left it to update one night.When I checked the computer in the afternoon after coming from work it was turned off I turned it on and it said Undoing changes made to your computer.Its been a month...