Windows 10: "Undoing changes made to your computer" loop

Discus and support "Undoing changes made to your computer" loop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; windows 10 tried updating during my off hours and I guess it ended up not working because it's been stuck in this loop. after a while it either resets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Toiisha, Nov 3, 2020.

1. "Undoing changes made to your computer" loop

windows 10 tried updating during my off hours and I guess it ended up not working because it's been stuck in this loop. after a while it either resets or bsods, I haven't gotten the error code but next time I'll be sure to remember it. I've tried booting into safe mode through recovery options but I can't get it to pop up. I've shut it down at each screen during the booting process over three times each and still nothing. I tried booting from a cd to use the built in recovery tools but it won't even boot from it. I've basically soft locked my computer. I have an old windows 7 os on my hard drive so I usually get the pick an os screen when I reboot but it doesn't even show me that. any help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Toiisha
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Toiisha, Nov 3, 2020
  2. BeezleABC Win User

Undoing Changes Loop

My computer is stuck in the "undoing changes loop" and will not boot at all. Keeps trying to boot then goes in a loop back to trying to open. I have tried powering off and on three times to get to the Advanced Repair with no success. Any suggestions on
    on to fix this issue. Thank you

BeezleABC, Nov 3, 2020
  3. windows 10 undoing changes loop

Hi,

This issue is caused by a corrupted updates on your computer.

We found an article similar to your concern. We suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided by Sumit Dhiman2 on this
    thread.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Nov 3, 2020
  4. GWG2020 Win User

"Undoing changes made to your computer" loop

Windows 10 attempting to recover update then undoing changes then restart and loops again

I have the same problem and the repeated hard power down option doesn't work. I don't get the Recovery Environment. The startup continues and then loops in the "Undoing changes made to your computer" and then restarts and "Undoing" looping. So I can never
    get back to the operating system to run these other steps.

GWG2020, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

"Undoing changes made to your computer" loop

1. "Undoing changes made to your computer" loop - Similar Threads - Undoing changes made

2. Undoing changes made to your computer loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undoing changes made to your computer loop: Help, i am a windows 11 user and during an update my power went out. After it came back on i turned my computer back on and it booted up normally but is stuck in a loop saying undoing changes made to your computer....
  3. Undoing changes made to your computer loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undoing changes made to your computer loop: Help, i am a windows 11 user and during an update my power went out. After it came back on i turned my computer back on and it booted up normally but is stuck in a loop saying undoing changes made to your computer....
  4. Stuck in Undoing changes made to your computer loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in Undoing changes made to your computer loop: Two nights ago Windows asked me to restart to install an update and I did, the computer proceeded to spend the entire night and most of the next day restarting itself endlessly; I got home from work at the end of that day and tried to figure out what was wrong and in the...
  5. Undoing changes made to your computer boot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Undoing changes made to your computer boot loop: I had windows update itself and now it does not startup, giving "Undoing changes made to your computer", restarting and then going again and again in an infinite loop. I am unable to force "Automatic repair" screen by force shutting down multiple times, or pressing any of the...
  6. Undoing changes made to your computer boot loop

Undoing changes made to your computer boot loop: So, I was having dinner, windows decided it needed to update, sure go ahead I’ll just finish my delicious meal. After the meal i became excited and really wanted to play Dota 2. So my dumb ass turned off the pc, expecting it to just reboot and I would be able to play my game....
  7. Undoing changes made to your computer loop

Undoing changes made to your computer loop: My desktop is stuck in a continual loop where it starts to boot, then says "attempting to recover installation", then says, "undoing changes made to your computer." Then it just restarts and does this again and again and again and again. The whole loop last maybe 30 seconds....
  8. Undoing changes made to your computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Undoing changes made to your computer: I'm running a Lenovo based laptop and I recently tried to install the version 2004 update for windows. I leave my laptop plugged in and loosely keep an eye on it. Last I saw my laptop and 77% of the way through the "don't turn off your laptop this will take a while" phase....
  9. Undoing changes made to your computer loop(Plz Help)

Undoing changes made to your computer loop(Plz Help): Asus Laptop is stuck on an infinite loop saying attempting to recover installation,its restarting to quickly to enable safe mode is there any other way toh solve this problem? submitted by /u/Aditya-San [link] [comments]...
  10. Undoing changes made to your computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Undoing changes made to your computer: I use windows 10 and I delayed an update as much as I could, But then one I left it to update one night.When I checked the computer in the afternoon after coming from work it was turned off I turned it on and it said Undoing changes made to your computer.Its been a month...