Windows 10: undoing changes to your computer windows 10

Discus and support undoing changes to your computer windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Have Lenovo Ideapad 100s. After trying to update windows 10 to 1903 far as I remember it went to black screen saying "Undoing changes made to your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ბულიონა, Oct 23, 2019.

1. undoing changes to your computer windows 10

Have Lenovo Ideapad 100s. After trying to update windows 10 to 1903 far as I remember it went to black screen saying "Undoing changes made to your computer... Nothing helps to abandon this stuck screen. Consequently, windows makes reboot attempts but over again goes back to the same black screen reading ”Undoing changes made to your computer...

Tried hard shut down to enter the safe mode but nothing ever helps.

Please advise how to fix the issue.

Thank you.

:)

ბულიონა, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Window Update Undoing changes made to your computer issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, pleas reply with the details requested below:

• Do you receive any error message after Windows update?
    • May I know after which update do you see this message?
    • When you say, “this message appear about half and hour" does the computer boot to the desktop?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

If the computer doesn’t boot to the Desktop, I would suggest you to refer the suggestions provided by DaveM121 replied on April 7, 2019 in the thread

'Undoing changes made to your computer' in Windows 10

If you are able to boot the computer to the Desktop, I would suggest you to run the

Windows Update Troubleshooter
    and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to reset Windows Update components. Kindly refer the article by Sumit on

How to:Reset Windows update components in Windows

You may also want to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshoot problems updating Windows 10

Note: While performing chkdsk on the hard drive if any bad sectors are found on the hard drive when chkdsk tries to repair that sector if any data available on that might be lost. Also, the last step in the article
    talks about Clean installation, please do not perform a clean installation of Windows.

Let us know the results, we will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 23, 2019
  3. windows 10 undoing changes loop

Hi,

This issue is caused by a corrupted updates on your computer.

We found an article similar to your concern. We suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided by Sumit Dhiman2 on this
    thread.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

undoing changes to your computer windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

undoing changes to your computer windows 10

1. undoing changes to your computer windows 10 - Similar Threads - undoing changes computer

2. Undoing changes to your computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undoing changes to your computers: I left my pc overnight to do a windows 11 update and my pc ran out of battery and then when i turned it on it got stuck on a black screen saying ''Undoing changes made to your computer'' and its been like this the entire day and ive tried to get it into safe mode i tried...
  3. Undoing changes to your computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undoing changes to your computers: I left my pc overnight to do a windows 11 update and my pc ran out of battery and then when i turned it on it got stuck on a black screen saying ''Undoing changes made to your computer'' and its been like this the entire day and ive tried to get it into safe mode i tried...
  4. Undoing changes to your computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Undoing changes to your computer: Undoing changes made to your computer tried all possible youtube videos, boot , nothing works. When press power button black screen with undoing changes appear and with f8 i tried to enter advance troubleshooting. And here i triesld all nothing works. And the prblm is caanot...
  5. Undoing changes to your computer loop on Windows 10

Undoing changes to your computer loop on Windows 10: Some time ago my DELL PC started having some minor problems. The PC was still usable, but the problems gradually piled up. At first, I couldn't open command line. It would flash on the screen and close immediately. Eventually I could no longer open notifications or check...
  6. windows 10 'undoing changes made to your computer'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 'undoing changes made to your computer': ive recently found an old laptop fitted with windows 7, after getting the windows 10 update and getting it installed, it passed the downloading phase, then the installation, got 100% through the updates, and looked like it was loading fine until the text showed it was undoing...
  7. Undoing changes to your computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Undoing changes to your computer: Its bieng doing this gor months leave it running and nothing i cant go into recovery i have managed to get in boot menu i few times but thats it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undoing-changes-to-your-computer/e304c4e4-cdaf-4ea7-9fed-b656911e44d0
  8. Windows 10 Undoing Changes To Your Computer Loop

Windows 10 Undoing Changes To Your Computer Loop: Windows 10 Undoing Changes To Your Computer Loop I updated my windows 10 on my PC last night but it froze, so i let it update overbight and woke up to the same %. I had no choice but to just turn off my PC and see what would happen. The “Undoing changes made to your...
  9. Windows 10 Undoing changes made to your computer

Windows 10 Undoing changes made to your computer: Hi Yes another one with this issue. Completely locked out of my pc. It's an old ACER 7540 running Windows 10. My only sin was to try and upgrade to the latest version of windows and now I get this message. The pc shows this message, restarts, then goes via the bios...
  10. Windows 10 "undoing changes made to your computer"

Windows 10 "undoing changes made to your computer": [IMG]can someone help me to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-undoing-changes-made-to-your-computer/a0ac06d2-4ae6-4386-a745-2145a8b1bd14

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to undo changes made on laptop

2. Win 10 Undoing updates

3. microsoft windows update saying undoing changes made to computer

4. WINDOWS 10 1903 UNDOING CHANGES,
  5. windows 10 undoing changes after update,
  6. STUCK ON undoing changes made to your computer SCREEN HOW TO START WINDOWS,
  7. what does undoing changes made to your computer mean