Windows 10: Unending loading screen for the restauration of the system

Discus and support Unending loading screen for the restauration of the system in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My pc bugged and i am always welcomed by the infamous blue screen who tells me that my saves have a problem. So i launched the restauration of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Clownsanity_Reddit, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Unending loading screen for the restauration of the system

My pc bugged and i am always welcomed by the infamous blue screen who tells me that my saves have a problem. So i launched the restauration of the entire pc and it's still going 2h later.

submitted by /u/Clownsanity_Reddit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Clownsanity_Reddit, Jun 23, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Unending loading screen for the restauration of the system

Blank Screen after Latest Windows 10 Update-- Cannot Switch Between users.

As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R and type "msconfig".
    • Select Selective startup and Load system services.
    • Unselect Load system startup items.

Let us know if the steps provided resolved the issue.

Dennis Mop, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Unending loading screen for the restauration of the system

1. Unending loading screen for the restauration of the system - Similar Threads - Unending loading screen

2. Need to tag my restaurant on Google Maps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to tag my restaurant on Google Maps: Hi,I've really been struggling to add a place label is that what it's called? to my restaurant on Google Maps that isn't just the standard red tag. I want to change it to the knife and fork identifier instead but I've had next to no joy in finding out how to do this.I'm based...
  3. My Acer is frozen on the system update loading screen

My Acer is frozen on the system update loading screen: This morning when I tried opening my computer my screen was frozen on the updating screen at around 10% and has not moved since. I don’t know what to do as it seems my computer can not be rebooted :...
  4. My Acer is frozen on the system update loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Acer is frozen on the system update loading screen: This morning when I tried opening my computer my screen was frozen on the updating screen at around 10% and has not moved since. I don’t know what to do as it seems my computer can not be rebooted :...
  5. Stuck on loading screen after system reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on loading screen after system reboot: Hello. I am stuck in the loading screen after rebooting my pc. Everytime i type in my password, it freezes and i have to reboot it again or there is an instance where i can type in my password it keeps me on “Welcome” and the loading dots are not moving at all. Tried...
  6. Stuck on loading screen after system reboot

Stuck on loading screen after system reboot: Hello. I am stuck in the loading screen after rebooting my pc. Everytime i type in my password, it freezes and i have to reboot it again or there is an instance where i can type in my password it keeps me on “Welcome” and the loading dots are not moving at all. Tried...
  7. System Restore unending

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore unending: I had a crash and all I could do was a System Restore from my Back-up. The restore went through the process of loading files and then went into "Finalizing file restore..." And has been in it for the past 5 hours - looks like a loop to me. Can you tell me whatI should do? It...
  8. System Restore unending

System Restore unending: I had a crash and all I could do was a System Restore from my Back-up. The restore went through the process of loading files and then went into "Finalizing file restore..." And has been in it for the past 5 hours - looks like a loop to me. Can you tell me whatI should do? It...
  9. Diner dash 2 Restaurant Rescue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diner dash 2 Restaurant Rescue: My computer uses Windows 10 and I want to play some old games such as Diner Dash 2 Restaurant Rescue. But everytime I play, the mouse pointer keeps flickering and I can only play a few rounds before being kicked out as error occurs. I want to ask if those games can be played...
  10. Restaurant Impossible/Restaurant Take Over

Restaurant Impossible/Restaurant Take Over: Lol how to tell Restaurant Impossible and Restaurant Take over are fake...just watched back to back episodes where the same actors are in them. One where his wife left him, the second where his son died...who was serving in the previous episode. It was on the Bell network...