Windows 10: Uneven text in browser tabs and other windows

Discus and support Uneven text in browser tabs and other windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Text labeling browser tabs, and some menus, and even in Windows Settings see below looks like bites have been taken out of it. I've tried various... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlanFinger1, May 14, 2020.

1. Uneven text in browser tabs and other windows

Text labeling browser tabs, and some menus, and even in Windows Settings see below looks like bites have been taken out of it. I've tried various font resizings to no avail.

BTW, Intel just updated my device driver soft ware for their graphics adapter HD Graphics 4600.

I took a screen shot with the Snipping Tool, but everything looks fine here. What the heck is going on?

Uneven text in browser tabs and other windows a219c3e7-e866-404f-9534-bb3992a00f9d?upload=true.jpg

:)

AlanFinger1, May 14, 2020

2. Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, May 14, 2020
  3. Hellopaul Win User
    Using the tab key to hop between text fields highlights all buttons

Hello,
    Whenever a dialog box pops up in Windows 10, if it contains text input fields and clickable buttons/radio buttons/checkboxes, pressing the tab key steps through every single item in the dialog box, which is very annoying and, to me, pointless. Do I recall that there might be a way to limit this behaviour so the tab key only highlights text input boxes, and not every single element? I can't find anything useful in Windows 10's Settings/Control Panel - am I missing something or is this not possible?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Hellopaul, May 14, 2020
  4. Uneven text in browser tabs and other windows

BF3 Browser Utility

New! BF3 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • Added Browser Tabs with add and remove tab buttons.
    • Added a new feature to pause the "Auto Refresh" feature if bf3 is not running.
    • Added new call outs on buttons.
    • Tweaked the progress bar to improve load status.
    New screen shots have been added to the OP! *Toast :toast:

Mindweaver, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Uneven text in browser tabs and other windows

1. Uneven text in browser tabs and other windows - Similar Threads - Uneven text browser

2. headset uneven volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headset uneven volume: I'm using a microphone to record, the problem is that my headphones is too loud through my USB microphone. I'm using this one before with no problem but recently it keeps changing the volume and there is no option to adjust....
  3. headset uneven volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    headset uneven volume: I'm using a microphone to record, the problem is that my headphones is too loud through my USB microphone. I'm using this one before with no problem but recently it keeps changing the volume and there is no option to adjust....
  4. Headset uneven volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset uneven volume: I'm using a microphone for recording , the problem is that the headset is too loud through my USB microphone.I put my USB microphone and headphone and using it casually. But occasionally the volume goes up and really too loud. I cannot adjust the options since there are no...
  5. why does my browser tab show on my other windows when i alt + tab

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why does my browser tab show on my other windows when i alt + tab: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/andrewfff [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mfj9hw/why_does_my_browser_tab_show_on_my_other_windows/
  6. Chrome tabs and browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome tabs and browsers: I have a new HP laptop and I am running an extra screen. One the extra screen, I have 2 Chrome browsers with multiple different tabs on each browser. I have a Chrome browser on the laptop with different tabs. I would like that desktop set-up to be the same when I restart or...
  7. Browser tab switching

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browser tab switching: Now, hopefully this is fine, otherwise let me know where I should post this...and yes I have done a few Google searches to the avail of "this feature is coming!" Etc etc... I finally got the may 2020 update (fresh install with hardware upgraded) in July. Up until then, I was...
  8. How do I make the text bigger in Chrome and other browsers

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make the text bigger in Chrome and other browsers: "Have you tried to read a web page and you had to squint your eyes because the font size was too small? The combination of resolutions and screen sizes can result in wild pairings that make the text on the web pages hard to read. The question is: How do I permanently enlarge...
  9. Delay of Showing Text in Forms/Boxes and Switching Tabs in Any Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Delay of Showing Text in Forms/Boxes and Switching Tabs in Any Browser: Hello, I have an Envy 15t notebook running Win 10 x64 with 1TB 5400 rpm HD. Everything is up-to-date; no virus or malware that I know of (keep Kaspersky up-to-date). I recently upgraded Kaspersky to 2017 with Secure Connection but the issue happens when Secure Connection is...
  10. Edge - Browser Tabs

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - Browser Tabs: Hi Everyone, I'm wondering if anybody else has experienced the following & if so, is there a fix. When I have a bunch of tabs open & click on the "+" on the top right of the screen to open a new tab. In the lower part of the screen it reflects the new tab, but when I...