Windows 10: Unexpected blue screen and a shut down.

Discus and support Unexpected blue screen and a shut down. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Twice now I'm working along and the screen turns blue and there's a message about something wasn't liked and it restarts.I thought I saw an additional... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JonathanWilsonMI, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Unexpected blue screen and a shut down.

Twice now I'm working along and the screen turns blue and there's a message about something wasn't liked and it restarts.I thought I saw an additional notice but it was so quick I didn't catch what it said.

:)

JonathanWilsonMI, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Blue Screen - Unexpected Kernal mode trap

Hi Anne,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

This issue may occur when your computer lacks sufficient kernel space to process kernel-mode drivers

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below.

1. What is the make and model of the PC?
    2. Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the articles listed below and check if it works:

1. Troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    2. Troubleshoot UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    3. Bug check: UNEXPECTED_ KERNEL_ MODE_ TRAP

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 22, 2022
  3. Blue Screen error UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

Hi LaVonna,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if the issue caused your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. When you experience this type of error, you won't be able to see things like the Start menu or the taskbar on the screen when your
    PC is turned on. Instead you might see a blue screen with a message that your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

We suggest that you refer to this
    thread
    and check out the response of SpiritX MS MVP. This includes a detailed information on what information we need to resolve the issue as well as the possible troubleshooting steps.

Do not hesitate to post back for further concerns.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 22, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Unexpected blue screen and a shut down.

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

Unexpected blue screen and a shut down.

1. Unexpected blue screen and a shut down. - Similar Threads - Unexpected blue screen

2. Unexpected shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected shut down: Hey all, I've been getting unexpected shutdowns 2 days in a row now. I'm not sure what's causing it and The event viewer didn't help me too much. This is the log below. ANy assistance would be severely appreciated.- <Event...
  3. Unexpected shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected shut down: Hello Microsoft. Suddenly my laptop Surface Laptop 2 began to turn off without any reason. I tried to fix it but unfortunately, it happens again and again. I don't know what caused this problem. Baterry is full. But when I try to move my laptop 1 inch it directly turn off,...
  4. Shut down unexpectedly.

Shut down unexpectedly.: Please help.I don't know when was the first time this problem occur but here it is. The previous system shutdown at 11:22:44 PM on ‎30/‎3/‎2022 was unexpected.The previous system shutdown at 1:15:00 AM on ‎3/‎4/‎2022 was unexpected.The previous system shutdown at 2:17:00 AM...
  5. Unexpected blue screen and a shut down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected blue screen and a shut down.: Twice now I'm working along and the screen turns blue and there's a message about something wasn't liked and it restarts.I thought I saw an additional notice but it was so quick I didn't catch what it said....
  6. Unexpected blue screen and a shut down.

Unexpected blue screen and a shut down.: Twice now I'm working along and the screen turns blue and there's a message about something wasn't liked and it restarts.I thought I saw an additional notice but it was so quick I didn't catch what it said....
  7. Windows 10 blue screen Shut down unexpectedly

Windows 10 blue screen Shut down unexpectedly: Twice, once while reading news articles and the second time when away from the computer it shut down and restarted. The error messages are Problem Date StatusShut down unexpectedly 4/28/2021 4:47 PM Not reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode:...
  8. Unexpected shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unexpected shut down: Since the last update in February my desktop does not shut down properly . When I first had the issue and used the troubleshooter it told me the sleep and monitor close was set too long . I had both set for "never ". I reset them for a hour . This desktop does not have a...
  9. Shut down Unexpectedly

Shut down Unexpectedly: When Streaming using Streamlabs OBS and gaming my desktop will just freeze and reboot, making streaming a pain in the **** and gaming harder when I lose progress. Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 133 Parameter 1: 0 Parameter 2: 501 Parameter 3: 500 Parameter 4:...
  10. unexpected shut down

unexpected shut down: My windows getting shut down automatically within few seconds after i start the windows and there is no hardware problem in it .what to do with this problem please help me....