Windows 10: Unexpected BSOD while watching YouTube videos.

Discus and support Unexpected BSOD while watching YouTube videos. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I was watching a YouTube video on my laptop. Suddenly it went to a Blue Screen of DeathBSOD. The Windows Defender was active along with a paid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arjun Dinesh, May 2, 2020.

1. Unexpected BSOD while watching YouTube videos.

Hi,

I was watching a YouTube video on my laptop. Suddenly it went to a Blue Screen of DeathBSOD. The Windows Defender was active along with a paid version of Bitdefender Total Security. The error code shown in the BSOD wasIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. After the restart, I tried to copy the file in the minidump file to give you people for reference, I couldn't do it. The file size was0 KB. Please help me with the details of the error and ways to fix it.

Thanks and Regards,

Arjun.

:)

Arjun Dinesh, May 2, 2020
  2. Teh_Star Win User

Recurring BSODs when attempting to watch Youtube videos

Thanks
    Gemzon Mar,

As of this morning, I have done the following:

1. Followed the blue screen errors troubleshooting
    2. Completed both SFC scans and repairs as well as DISM health checks
    3. Uninstalling and Reinstalling video card drivers
    I have not yet tried performing a clean boot, or reparing my operating system using Andre Da Costa's steps, however I once more attempted to watch a youtube video this morning and once more encountered a BSOD, this time with the error

Here is a dropbox link to the minidump from this latest error

Looking forwards to hearing your thoughts.

Teh_Star, May 2, 2020
  3. HiImCris Win User
    BSOD while watching YouTube videos

Hello.
    Had some BSOD while watching YouTube. And sometimes I go to sleep while watching videos and by the morning I notice the PC had reset. Cannot say if BSOD or an unexpected update, but most likely BSOD.

Actually, my no-break's battery has run out of juice, so short power shortages may have been responsible for some of the resets.

Reinstalled Windows 10 (64bit) recently and the problem didn't happen before that. Have been playing Deus Ex Mankind Divided, which is very heavy for my machine, but the game never crashes although it get the fans roaring like a stress test tool. Maybe I fried some components?

Please, help me.

Attachment 112687

Edited for grammar corrections.

HiImCris, May 2, 2020
  4. Unexpected BSOD while watching YouTube videos.

BSODHunter, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Unexpected BSOD while watching YouTube videos.

1. Unexpected BSOD while watching YouTube videos. - Similar Threads - Unexpected BSOD while

2. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing while watching youtube videos: I've had my Asus laptop Windows 10 for around a year, and I've never had this problem before. When I watch a video on YouTube after 5 minutes or so, the screen will freeze, and the laptop will make a buzzing noise before it gets crashed. Sometimes the rate changes like I was...
  3. BSOD while watching shows or youtube videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while watching shows or youtube videos: Hello, I'm working on my mothers laptop and it's having an issue where it'll freeze and have this buzzing sound and eventually will BSOD. it's a fairly new laptop. less than a year old. HP notebook- da1005dx Would love to get this sorted out as it's pretty frustrating to...
  4. BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game

BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game: the bsod seems to always happens when i watch a Youtube video and play a small game like Zombidle. i've also had my computer freeze completely, as in the monitor is on with what i was doing but i couldn't move my mouse or do anything at that point i would do a hard reset to...
  5. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: Hello. Had some BSOD while watching YouTube. And sometimes I go to sleep while watching videos and by the morning I notice the PC had reset. Cannot say if BSOD or an unexpected update, but most likely BSOD. Actually, my no-break's battery has run out of juice, so short...
  6. BSOD while watching a youtube video

BSOD while watching a youtube video: Hello. System specs: CPU: I5-4690k RAM: Kingston Fury 2x4GB MOBO: Z97-D3H GPU:R9 280x PowerColor PSU: NZXT Hale v2 Browser: Google Chrome OS: Windows 10 x64 I was watching a youtube video with ~10 tabs open and I received a BSOD saying that I have kdcom.dll missing...
  7. BSOD: DPC Watch Dog Violation while watching Youtube videos

BSOD: DPC Watch Dog Violation while watching Youtube videos: Hi, I've been getting this BSOD while watching youtube videos. The same thing hasn't happened while in another video platform. Here you can find the attached dump files. Thank your very much if anyone tries helping me. I'm very lost, I've tried updating all drivers with...
  8. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: I've gotten three BSODs in the past hour or so while watching fullscreen youtube videos. after the first 2 and some googling it seemed to point to my GPU drivers. I used the AMD uninstall tool to wipe them and then reinstalled the latest drivers. I got another BSOD about 10...
  9. BSOD While watching Youtube Videos

BSOD While watching Youtube Videos: Hey all. For the past few months, I have had BSODs while watching youtube videos. It has happened on both Chrome and Edge, so I don't believe its the browser. I also watch Twitch a lot, and it has never happened while watching that. I've attached the logs as the forum...
  10. Random BSOD while watching Youtube video

Random BSOD while watching Youtube video: Was watching a Youtube video when suddenly I got this BSOD called UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Thanks in advance! 32640