Windows 10: Unexpected charges

Discus and support Unexpected charges in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi I got an unexpected charge of £59.99 with invoice number Z30SC3QB1PJA. I do not know what this charge is for and would be very grateful for an... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Oluwatobi, May 2, 2019.

1. Oluwatobi Win User

Unexpected charges

Hi

I got an unexpected charge of £59.99 with invoice number Z30SC3QB1PJA. I do not know what this charge is for and would be very grateful for an explanation.

Thank you.

:)

Oluwatobi, May 2, 2019

2. Unexpected Store Exception

Hi,

Many factors can be involved with the Unexpected Store Exception
    blue screen error such as a conflict with some third-party software, a faulty RAM, or a hardware failure. To rectify such issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Does your computer have the most recent update for Windows 10?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the series of steps in this
    article
    which lists some troubleshooting instructions suitable for blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, May 2, 2019
  3. Unexpected Shutdown

Hi

Please see response to your questions below

• Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this issue?
    No changes other than about a month ago reinstalling W10.

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Other than checking updates have successfully installed, none as not sure approach to take.

• What was the exact error code/message you have received?
    No error code or message received. On the first occasion I was looking at outlook and without any warning the PC shutdown. It was almost as if it was a desktop (it is a laptop) and the power stopped. The laptop was plugged into the mains and in addition
    the battery had a full a full charge.

On restarting the laptop no error message came up and I only noted a small difference in boot up, that for a short period a blue screen was displayed (not normally seen on boot up) and then the start screen appeared for me to log in.

As mentioned previously the only reference to this is from the log which in the summary states that there was an unexpected shutdown.

GrahamDavies571, May 2, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Unexpected charges

Blue Screen - Unexpected Kernal mode trap

Hi Anne,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

This issue may occur when your computer lacks sufficient kernel space to process kernel-mode drivers

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below.

1. What is the make and model of the PC?
    2. Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the articles listed below and check if it works:

1. Troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    2. Troubleshoot UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    3. Bug check: UNEXPECTED_ KERNEL_ MODE_ TRAP

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Unexpected charges

1. Unexpected charges - Similar Threads - Unexpected charges

2. Windows Has Recovered From an Unexpected error bluescreen....we are collecting information...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Has Recovered From an Unexpected error bluescreen....we are collecting information...: Hello all, I have seen various threads on this topic but all discussion I encounter are closed. I have recovered the minidump files. Who can I send these to in order to get a diagnosis. Computer always recovers after one reboot but I don't want this to develop into a...
  3. Event Viewer Closes Unexpectedly

Event Viewer Closes Unexpectedly: I'm having a problem with the Windows Event Viewer application. A few seconds after I open it and try to start using it to view errors, it suddenly closes for no apparent reason. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a known fix? By the way, in the Windows Topics dropdown...
  4. Unexpected error has occured (0x80070780) whenever I try to install wolfenstein from the...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unexpected error has occured (0x80070780) whenever I try to install wolfenstein from the...: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I think it has something to do with the DirectX or Visual C++ installation. Has been stuck like this for weeks. Any help please?...
  5. After 1903 update i start receive unexpected WM_MOUSEMOVE messages.

After 1903 update i start receive unexpected WM_MOUSEMOVE messages.: When mouse is not moving i still recive WM_MOUSEMOVE msg and i cant recive WM_TIMER msg for my setTimer function. Version 1806 is fine. TickHandle=SetTimer(FindWindowA(NULL,"TEST"),1,100,(TIMERPROC)TimerProc); Version 1903 (mouse not moving): [ATTACH] Vercsion 1806...
  6. need fix again for unexpected kernel mode trap

need fix again for unexpected kernel mode trap: i need solution or fix for this problem whenever im using program called Pingzapper its goes to BSoD i need using that program so my game got playable for me is there any solution for this? my friend and ppl else didnt got this error so i want to know what is wrong with me...
  7. unexpected kernel mode trap

unexpected kernel mode trap: hello, how to fix this BSOD? sometime its appear and sometime not, any suggestion to fix this? already do sfc/scannow still not fixed im attaching my dump file bellow https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Gx6xWDFFKmfNPrONdMg1oLnXZmmkuuo5...
  8. Display Brightness levels adjustments occurs unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Brightness levels adjustments occurs unexpectedly: Hi there! Recently my display started to behave quiet unexpectedly. whenever I enter airplane mode/ connect my head phones/ enable or disable a network adapter/etc... the brightness level would change drastically. the brightness level indicator would not change but the...
  9. Unexpected charges

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unexpected charges: My PayPal says I paid £59.99 to Microsoft Luxemburg S.A.R.L. But I do not know what I have paid for. The invoice number is Z30SC3QB1PJA. Please can you run that through your system?...
  10. Unexpected charges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unexpected charges: My PayPal says I paid £59.99 to Microsoft Luxemburg S.A.R.L. But I do not know what I have paid for. The invoice number is Z30SC3QB1PJA. Please can you run that through your system?...