Windows 10: Unexpected charges

Discus and support Unexpected charges in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My PayPal says I paid £59.99 to Microsoft Luxemburg S.A.R.L. But I do not know what I have paid for. The invoice number is Z30SC3QB1PJA. Please can you... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Oluwatobi, May 2, 2019.

1. Oluwatobi Win User

Unexpected charges

My PayPal says I paid £59.99 to Microsoft Luxemburg S.A.R.L. But I do not know what I have paid for. The invoice number is Z30SC3QB1PJA. Please can you run that through your system?

:)

Oluwatobi, May 2, 2019

2. Unexpected Store Exception

Hi,

Many factors can be involved with the Unexpected Store Exception
    blue screen error such as a conflict with some third-party software, a faulty RAM, or a hardware failure. To rectify such issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Does your computer have the most recent update for Windows 10?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the series of steps in this
    article
    which lists some troubleshooting instructions suitable for blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, May 2, 2019
  3. Unexpected Shutdown

Hi

Please see response to your questions below

• Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this issue?
    No changes other than about a month ago reinstalling W10.

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Other than checking updates have successfully installed, none as not sure approach to take.

• What was the exact error code/message you have received?
    No error code or message received. On the first occasion I was looking at outlook and without any warning the PC shutdown. It was almost as if it was a desktop (it is a laptop) and the power stopped. The laptop was plugged into the mains and in addition
    the battery had a full a full charge.

On restarting the laptop no error message came up and I only noted a small difference in boot up, that for a short period a blue screen was displayed (not normally seen on boot up) and then the start screen appeared for me to log in.

As mentioned previously the only reference to this is from the log which in the summary states that there was an unexpected shutdown.

GrahamDavies571, May 2, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Unexpected charges

Blue Screen - Unexpected Kernal mode trap

Hi Anne,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

This issue may occur when your computer lacks sufficient kernel space to process kernel-mode drivers

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below.

1. What is the make and model of the PC?
    2. Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the articles listed below and check if it works:

1. Troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    2. Troubleshoot UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    3. Bug check: UNEXPECTED_ KERNEL_ MODE_ TRAP

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Unexpected charges

1. Unexpected charges - Similar Threads - Unexpected charges

2. HP Pavilion x360 Convertible Laptop: Unexpected Shutdowns Despite Adequate Charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion x360 Convertible Laptop: Unexpected Shutdowns Despite Adequate Charge: My HP Pavilion x360 Convertible laptop unexpectedly powers off during operation despite having sufficient battery charge. It is only able to restart when connected to a power source. And works fine if it's plugged in....
  3. HP Pavilion x360 Convertible Laptop: Unexpected Shutdowns Despite Adequate Charge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion x360 Convertible Laptop: Unexpected Shutdowns Despite Adequate Charge: My HP Pavilion x360 Convertible laptop unexpectedly powers off during operation despite having sufficient battery charge. It is only able to restart when connected to a power source. And works fine if it's plugged in....
  4. HP Pavilion x360 Convertible Laptop: Unexpected Shutdowns Despite Adequate Charge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Certain games cause laptop to crash unexpectedly, exclusively when on charge.

Certain games cause laptop to crash unexpectedly, exclusively when on charge.: I have two games that crash my laptop randomly, only when its on charge, and I cant figure it out. For a while it was only Valorant, and I have spent weeks on support with Riot trying to figure it out. We have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and checked every possible...
  6. Certain games cause laptop to crash unexpectedly, exclusively when on charge.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain games cause laptop to crash unexpectedly, exclusively when on charge.: I have two games that crash my laptop randomly, only when its on charge, and I cant figure it out. For a while it was only Valorant, and I have spent weeks on support with Riot trying to figure it out. We have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and checked every possible...
  7. We saw unexpected charges from Microsoft 24.93€/ per month we dont know why we have to pay it

We saw unexpected charges from Microsoft 24.93€/ per month we dont know why we have to pay it: We saw unexpected charges from Microsoft it is 24.93€/ per month we dont know why we have to pay for it. This is our credit card statement 28/05/2023 05:47 kortele...411384 MSFT *E0100NIIW9/MSBILL.INFO/IRL #824461What is this ? For what we are paying ?...
  8. We saw unexpected charges from Microsoft 24.93€/ per month we dont know why we have to pay it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    We saw unexpected charges from Microsoft 24.93€/ per month we dont know why we have to pay it: We saw unexpected charges from Microsoft it is 24.93€/ per month we dont know why we have to pay for it. This is our credit card statement 28/05/2023 05:47 kortele...411384 MSFT *E0100NIIW9/MSBILL.INFO/IRL #824461What is this ? For what we are paying ?...
  9. We saw unexpected charges from Microsoft 24.93€/ per month we dont know why we have to pay it

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Unexpected billing charge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unexpected billing charge: I have been charged $109 for a subscription to Microsoft 365.I cancelled that subscription in 2017!!Why am I still being charged for it?I am owed $654 from Microsoft for charges on a product I cancelled 6 years ago!!...