Windows 10: Unexpected charges

Discus and support Unexpected charges in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My PayPal says I paid £59.99 to Microsoft Luxemburg S.A.R.L. But I do not know what I have paid for. The invoice number is Z30SC3QB1PJA. Please can you... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Oluwatobi, May 5, 2019.

1. Oluwatobi Win User

Unexpected charges

My PayPal says I paid £59.99 to Microsoft Luxemburg S.A.R.L. But I do not know what I have paid for. The invoice number is Z30SC3QB1PJA. Please can you run that through your system?

:)

Oluwatobi, May 5, 2019

2. Unexpected Store Exception

Hi,

Many factors can be involved with the Unexpected Store Exception
    blue screen error such as a conflict with some third-party software, a faulty RAM, or a hardware failure. To rectify such issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Does your computer have the most recent update for Windows 10?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the series of steps in this
    article
    which lists some troubleshooting instructions suitable for blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, May 5, 2019
  3. Unexpected Shutdown

Hi

Please see response to your questions below

• Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this issue?
    No changes other than about a month ago reinstalling W10.

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Other than checking updates have successfully installed, none as not sure approach to take.

• What was the exact error code/message you have received?
    No error code or message received. On the first occasion I was looking at outlook and without any warning the PC shutdown. It was almost as if it was a desktop (it is a laptop) and the power stopped. The laptop was plugged into the mains and in addition
    the battery had a full a full charge.

On restarting the laptop no error message came up and I only noted a small difference in boot up, that for a short period a blue screen was displayed (not normally seen on boot up) and then the start screen appeared for me to log in.

As mentioned previously the only reference to this is from the log which in the summary states that there was an unexpected shutdown.

GrahamDavies571, May 5, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Unexpected charges

Blue Screen - Unexpected Kernal mode trap

Hi Anne,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

This issue may occur when your computer lacks sufficient kernel space to process kernel-mode drivers

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below.

1. What is the make and model of the PC?
    2. Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the articles listed below and check if it works:

1. Troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    2. Troubleshoot UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    3. Bug check: UNEXPECTED_ KERNEL_ MODE_ TRAP

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Unexpected charges

1. Unexpected charges - Similar Threads - Unexpected charges

2. unexpected error sorry we ran into a problem windows defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unexpected error sorry we ran into a problem windows defender: I tried Registry Settings But it is not showing me those two tabs "Disableantispyware" And "Disableantivirus" I also tried to restart security center by doing This Press Windows key + R > launch Run. Type services.msc > hit Enter But i am unable to click on restart its...
  3. windows activation unexpected error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows activation unexpected error: bought my pc with windows 10 preinstalled, from January everything fine, hadn't changed anything these last two months,suddenly yesterday while i was in a game a notification popped up saying activate windows with error 0x8007007B...
  4. HP Laptop Touch Screen Broken, Attempted Windows 10 Reset, Getting the Unexpected...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Laptop Touch Screen Broken, Attempted Windows 10 Reset, Getting the Unexpected...: Dear Community, I busted my touch screen on my HP 15-DWX**** a couple of months ago. I connected it to an external monitor and attempted a complete reset. When my computer restarted, I had the "Windows Failed to Install Due to Unexpected Restart/Error." I did a restart,...
  5. BSOD for UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD for UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION: Had some chrome tabs open, Spotify, Netflix on my second monitor and playing a game on my main monitor. The music cut out and then everything froze up, then about 15 seconds later the BSOD came up. This has happened twice in a row today, about 2 hours apart. It’s also 35C...
  6. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap: Hello, A few months ago my screen turned blue and gave me an error code of Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap. I have tried all of the recommended fixes I could find online but none of them worked. I tried saving the 3 most recent Bsod error codes in the form of DMP files. If...
  7. BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception: A month or so ago I continuously got the Unexpected Store Exception BSOD. After the crash, upon restarting I would be unable to access my D drive a HDD until another shut down and restart. However, no files were ever corrupted on my D drive. After trying multiple things and...
  8. Unexpected charges in Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unexpected charges in Microsoft account: Microsoft charged my Paypal account for an unauthorized charge by me for Xbox, which I never ordered. This is currently being worked on, and has taken hours and hours of my time, and still not resolved yet. If I HAD ordered it and used my Paypal account to pay for it, I...
  9. Unexpected charges

Unexpected charges: My PayPal says I paid £59.99 to Microsoft Luxemburg S.A.R.L. But I do not know what I have paid for. The invoice number is Z30SC3QB1PJA. Please can you run that through your system?...
  10. Unexpected charges

Unexpected charges: Hi I got an unexpected charge of £59.99 with invoice number Z30SC3QB1PJA. I do not know what this charge is for and would be very grateful for an explanation. Thank you....