Windows 10: Unexpected Crashes while gaming hardware error?

Discus and support Unexpected Crashes while gaming hardware error? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have had this computer Lenovo Legion y530 for about 2 years now and have had no issues up until last week. My laptop has been crashing without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sevans300, Jul 12, 2020.

1. sevans300 Win User

Unexpected Crashes while gaming hardware error?

Hello, I have had this computer Lenovo Legion y530 for about 2 years now and have had no issues up until last week. My laptop has been crashing without warning while I'm in the middle of playing video games has happened on multiple different games by different companies. This has been happening with increased frequency from the first occurrence to the point that I cannot complete a single match anymore. To try to fix this I cleaned out my fans/vents, updated the driver of my graphics card GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, and made sure no other apps were running in the background while I was playing. These steps haven't solved the issue so here I am.

While looking through the reliability history for the majority of the crashes, it only reports "The previous system shutdown at time on date was unexpected." However for a few of them it didn't say anything about the shutdown and only that there was a hardware error, one of those reports is below. Thank you in advance for any solutions/advice you can give me.

Source

Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎7/‎7/‎2020 11:08 AM

Status
    Not reported

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 1d4
    Parameter 1: 0
    Parameter 2: 5
    Parameter 3: fffff887c5580830
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_18362
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

:)

sevans300, Jul 12, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Windows crashes 10 minutes after starting any game error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hello Dima,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with unexpected crash after playing any game. We will certainly help you.

The WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).

• When you say "My System crashes", did you get Blue Screen?
    Blue screens (BSOD) mostly occurs due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM,
    and video card problem.

We suggest you to try the steps from the below link and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Keiuran Win User

Keiuran, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Unexpected Crashes while gaming hardware error? - Similar Threads - Unexpected Crashes while

2. Pc is having BSOD crashes while gaming and randomly getting critical hardware errors in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc is having BSOD crashes while gaming and randomly getting critical hardware errors in...: I have been getting random BSOD crashes over the last few months. I can use my computer normally but if i run a game it will randomly crash either with a full BSOD crash or just freezing and crashing to the desktop. I can play any game great for a little bit then I start...
  3. Pc is having BSOD crashes while gaming and randomly getting critical hardware errors in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc is having BSOD crashes while gaming and randomly getting critical hardware errors in...: I have been getting random BSOD crashes over the last few months. I can use my computer normally but if i run a game it will randomly crash either with a full BSOD crash or just freezing and crashing to the desktop. I can play any game great for a little bit then I start...
  4. Crash while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash while gaming: After Reset and redownload windows + GPU driverAny insight appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎12/‎11/‎2022 10:23 PMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1eParameter 1: ffffffffc0000005Parameter 2:...
  5. Crash while gaming

Crash while gaming: After Reset and redownload windows + GPU driverAny insight appreciatedSourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎12/‎11/‎2022 10:23 PMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1eParameter 1: ffffffffc0000005Parameter 2:...
  6. pc crashing while playing video games - hardware error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc crashing while playing video games - hardware error: hello! my pc's recently started freezing up/crashing frequently while playing video games and i'm not entirely sure what's the cause my pc should be well-equipped to be running these games.my graphics card drivers are up to date and i've checked for memory issues and none...
  7. pc crashing while playing video games - hardware error

pc crashing while playing video games - hardware error: hello! my pc's recently started freezing up/crashing frequently while playing video games and i'm not entirely sure what's the cause my pc should be well-equipped to be running these games.my graphics card drivers are up to date and i've checked for memory issues and none...
  8. pc crashing while playing video games - hardware error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Crashes while gaming

Crashes while gaming: Long set of problems playing apex legends culminating in Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎02/‎09/‎2020 22:26 Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name:...
  10. Crashing while Gaming

Crashing while Gaming: Computer keeps crashing randomly while playing League of Legends/TFT. Doesn't appear to happen during any other activity. Memory was tested and passed. Pretty sure it's a driver problem but I can't pinpoint where and this problem is driving me nuts. Please see post here for...