Windows 10: unexpected email

Discus and support unexpected email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; A friend of mine asked me the other day whether I had sent him an email , it looked suspicious and he didn't open it. I havn't sent him any emails for... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tinmar49, Sep 10, 2015.

1. tinmar49 Win User

unexpected email

A friend of mine asked me the other day whether I had sent him an email , it looked suspicious and he didn't open it. I havn't sent him any emails for months, anyone have any theories?

:)

tinmar49, Sep 10, 2015
  2. ugura Win User

lumia 925 email limit?

Go to Settings->email+accounts, tap the email account you need to edit and change the Download email from option.

Please note that, selecting any time option may cause unexpected battery drains and data usage on busy mailboxes

ugura, Sep 10, 2015
  3. lbjailer Win User
    error in windows 10 unexpected kernel mode trap

My issue "unexpected kernel mode trap" is caused when I try to install Avast anti-virus. I've sent them an email, still awaiting a reply.

lbjailer, Sep 10, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

unexpected email

Not a theory, most likely someone has his or your E-Mail address in their contacts list and they got hi-jacked, I've been caught a couple of times in the last 10 years. Most times the problem dies on its own. But for his peace of mind he might get his Internet Service Provider to change his/your account password/s.

Berton, Sep 10, 2015
Thema:

unexpected email

1. unexpected email - Similar Threads - unexpected email

2. Shut down Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shut down Unexpectedly: Computer has been freezing and then shutting down randomly not sure what is causing it Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff802420fb320Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS...
  3. Shut down Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shut down Unexpectedly: Computer has been freezing and then shutting down randomly not sure what is causing it Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff802420fb320Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS...
  4. Shut down Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer Keeps shutting down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Keeps shutting down unexpectedly: I am continuously having my PC shut down when using it. Sometimes it happens when playing games, other times it happens when the computer is sitting idle. It happens at least once per day, but after the computer shuts down it seems fine for the rest of the day. Here is the...
  6. Computer Keeps shutting down unexpectedly

Computer Keeps shutting down unexpectedly: I am continuously having my PC shut down when using it. Sometimes it happens when playing games, other times it happens when the computer is sitting idle. It happens at least once per day, but after the computer shuts down it seems fine for the rest of the day. Here is the...
  7. Unexpected Store Exception Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Store Exception Windows 11: Since two weeks ago I've been having problems with my pc. Steam wasn't able to download anything to the d drive and kept popping up "DISK WRITE ERROR".For the past 5 days I have been getting BSOD's with the error code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTIONI am unsure how to figure out...
  8. Unexpected Store Exception Windows 11

Unexpected Store Exception Windows 11: Since two weeks ago I've been having problems with my pc. Steam wasn't able to download anything to the d drive and kept popping up "DISK WRITE ERROR".For the past 5 days I have been getting BSOD's with the error code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTIONI am unsure how to figure out...
  9. Unexpected error while running CHKDSK command.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected error while running CHKDSK command.: Hi,I ran into an error, specifically An unspecified error occurred 6672732e637878 60f. while executing the CHKDSK command. Can someone tell me what is the error and how to fix it? The CHKDSK command doesn't seem to work....
  10. Unexpected error while running CHKDSK command.

Unexpected error while running CHKDSK command.: Hi,I ran into an error, specifically An unspecified error occurred 6672732e637878 60f. while executing the CHKDSK command. Can someone tell me what is the error and how to fix it? The CHKDSK command doesn't seem to work....