Windows 10: Unexpected error has occured (0x80070780) whenever I try to install wolfenstein from the...

Discus and support Unexpected error has occured (0x80070780) whenever I try to install wolfenstein from the... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] I think it has something to do with the DirectX or Visual C++ installation. Has been stuck like this for weeks. Any help please?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SuperMonster., Jul 1, 2019.

1. Unexpected error has occured (0x80070780) whenever I try to install wolfenstein from the...

Unexpected error has occured (0x80070780) whenever I try to install wolfenstein from the... 26cdff91-5706-4135-b3eb-3c8340b7a8d5?upload=true.png Unexpected error has occured (0x80070780) whenever I try to install wolfenstein from the... 2f11f1a4-1b8a-42c6-bfcf-ef66af9b1f13?upload=true.png

I think it has something to do with the DirectX or Visual C++ installation. Has been stuck like this for weeks. Any help please?

:)

SuperMonster., Jul 1, 2019

2. An Unexpected error occurred. Please Try again

Issue:

After installation, app is started up. Enter LiveID and password, and hit next. The error "An unexpected error occurred. Please Try Again".

This was installed on Windows Mobile 6.1 on a Verizon Wireless Samsunh SCH-i760.

Any suggestions? Any logs to review?

Internet connection is working fine for other apps on the device, and credentials work for accessing the MyPhone website.

Jef Kazimer, Jul 1, 2019
  3. An unspecified error occured during system restore 0x80070780

Hi,

Am facing some startup problem with my HP Pavilion laptop, When Start it is hanging and there is no any response.

When i choose system restore option, finally am getting the following error

"An unspecified error occured during system restore
    0x80070780"

Please help me if there is any solution, currently i dont have OS CD with me.

NadaIbrahim1, Jul 1, 2019
  4. ChadBonk Win User

Unexpected error has occured (0x80070780) whenever I try to install wolfenstein from the...

What is Error 0X80070780

I'm trying to copy quite a few files from one hard drive to another.... neither one is the C Drive .... their both internal secondary drives. I Keep randomly getting " Can't access the files due to Error 0x80070780 " I've tried researching it, and can't seem to get to the bottom of it. Tried checking it for errors via windows built in tool via the Properties. Can't figure out or if its possible to run SFC /Scannow on a disk that's not C Drive. Any suggestions on free software to run to check for any errors?

ChadBonk, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Unexpected error has occured (0x80070780) whenever I try to install wolfenstein from the...

1. Unexpected error has occured (0x80070780) whenever I try to install wolfenstein from the... - Similar Threads - Unexpected error has

2. An error has occured message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An error has occured message: Why do I get an error message on Craigslist when I click on the reply to show the phone numbers? It just started doing this . I can use Google Crome and it will show the phone numbers....
  3. network connections: unexpected error occurred

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network connections: unexpected error occurred: When i try to open network properties, i get the message: unexpected error occurred, then the network connections window freezes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-connections-unexpected-error-occurred/4678709a-89f7-4915-ad1f-59d346889f9e
  4. error 0x80070780

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 0x80070780: I downloaded Spotify from the Microsoft store, but it wasn't working. I tried my luck with an online download; it works, but it wanted me to delete the Spotify app from the Microsoft store first. So I delete everything except for the app. I click delete on the Spotify app and...
  5. A Server Error Has Occured

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A Server Error Has Occured: Good day Hope this receives you well. One of my client is having issues with her windows sign-in option, when trying to connect her organization account, It gives an error saying that "A Server Error Has Occurred" and when you try to sign in again it says that the account...
  6. While windows installing, a unexpected error occur

While windows installing, a unexpected error occur: I reinstalled the windows. When I try to install it, it say there are some unexpected error occur and my install is fail. I try reinstall like 10 times but it fails. What can I do?[IMG]...
  7. Error 0x80070780 while trying system restore trough Windows Live CD

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Error 0x80070780 while trying system restore trough Windows Live CD: Hi, While trying system restore from a Windows 10 Live CD, I'am getting this 0x80070780 error for the file "D:\Users\Me\AppData\Local\Packages\AcerIncorporated.AcerPortal_48frkmn4z8aw..." (can't see complete name because the error window isn't resizable). I already searched...
  8. What is Error 0X80070780

in Windows 10 Support
    What is Error 0X80070780: I'm trying to copy quite a few files from one hard drive to another.... neither one is the C Drive .... their both internal secondary drives. I Keep randomly getting " Can't access the files due to Error 0x80070780 " I've tried researching it, and can't seem to get to the...
  9. Unexpected I/O error has occurred - File:\Boot\BCD

in Windows 10 Support
    Unexpected I/O error has occurred - File:\Boot\BCD: Hi Friends, My Windows 10 (Home Basic 64 bit) PC is not booting at all constantly rebooting itself without any manual intervention. I am stuck on this error screen, which says the following Recovery there was a problem with a device connected to your PC...
  10. [USB installation] A disk read error has occurred,tried +10 methods

[USB installation] A disk read error has occurred,tried +10 methods: I have been installing my windows from usb since i had xp,i only had this error "a disk read error has occurred" once when i was installing windows 7 and i used a software which implemented its own installer(YUMI) ,sort of. I have win10 iso file and i tried rufus,ive tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dropbox error 0x80070780

2. unexpected error has occurred after trying recovery with good USB flash drive