Windows 10: unexpected failure of internet connection

Discus and support unexpected failure of internet connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am posting this thread via W10 PRO, not my usual TP as the internet connection failed unexpectedly and I was unable to send any details to Microsoft.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tinmar49, Jan 4, 2018.

1. tinmar49 Win User

unexpected failure of internet connection

I am posting this thread via W10 PRO, not my usual TP as the internet connection failed unexpectedly and I was unable to send any details to Microsoft. This is on the same pc, I have W7ult, W10 pro and 17063 fast track using different hdds.
    The pc is AMD based, has anyone experienced this problem?
    I normally run the TP as I don't have anything vital to lose if it goes wrong.

:)

tinmar49, Jan 4, 2018

2. nokia configuration tool 6.0

Hi,

i get the same error message.

my system is a fresh installed windows 7 with all microsoft updates.

i also get a strange error message, when i try to apply configuration profiles with my wlan access point to my nokia n8.

It looks like this:

Access points group "wireless833"

Destinations group "Internet"

Failure 500 "Unexpected condition that prevented the request being fulfilled" on setting "./BearerManagementSNAP/BJD8B0SEQ".

Failure 500 "Unexpected condition that prevented the request being fulfilled" on setting "Name".

Failure 500 "Unexpected condition that prevented the request being fulfilled" on setting "Properties and Purposes".

Failure 500 "Unexpected condition that prevented the request being fulfilled" on setting "Protection".

Failure 500 "Unexpected condition that prevented the request being fulfilled" on setting "Hide".

Failure 500 "Unexpected condition that prevented the request being fulfilled" on setting "APPriorityList".

karelk---01, Jan 4, 2018
  3. Loss of internet connection and recovery failure for WIN 10 pro 64

My primary computer is (was) an updated WIN 10 pro 64. Some of my Microsoft services were failing, I loaded “msconfig” and ran the diagnostic boot.
    When that was completed, the system booted. Keyboard was locked out and there was no network access.
    Recovery was attempted with “file saving” and full recovery.
    All attempts options failed. Recovery wiped my OS, so now I have no access to the unit.

I am writing from my secondary computer running 8.1 pro 64. Will be easiest to get a new hard drive and install from scratch?

BertGreen-257, Jan 4, 2018
  4. unexpected failure of internet connection

Hi tinmar49.

Compare your drivers from a working 10 to the one that doesn't work. If different resolve. If that doesn't work try the Network Trouble shooter >> Start > Settings > Update and security > Troubleshoot > Network.

Failing that you may need to reset your network which could mean reinstalling any customized communication software like VPN's.

Start > Settings > Network and Internet > scroll down right hand side > Reset Network.

Still no go then ...
    Run the following four bolded commands. Use a Command Prompt(admin) or Powershell(admin)
    Do not key in info in brackets, there for your information.

ipconfig /flushdns (Clear the dns cache)
    nbtstat -RR (release and refesh NetBIOS names)
    netsh int ip reset (reset ip settings)
    netsh winsock reset (Reset Winsock Catalog)

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jan 6, 2018
Thema:

unexpected failure of internet connection

1. unexpected failure of internet connection - Similar Threads - unexpected failure internet

2. Intermittent internet connection failure with ethernet cable connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intermittent internet connection failure with ethernet cable connection: My computer is connected by ethernet cable to my modem. About half the time I can connect to the internet, and half the time it will say there is no connection. This only fixes itself if I restart the computer, which always solves it. How can I get it to connect every time...
  3. Intermittent internet connection failure with ethernet cable connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent internet connection failure with ethernet cable connection: My computer is connected by ethernet cable to my modem. About half the time I can connect to the internet, and half the time it will say there is no connection. This only fixes itself if I restart the computer, which always solves it. How can I get it to connect every time...
  4. Intermittent internet connection failure with ethernet cable connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet: Failure to reload

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet: Failure to reload: When my PC "Naps" and then wakes up it is without the net LAN Try to diagnose and it says nothing connected. If it was WiFi I might expect it. C-Alt-Del and Restart fixes it, all is good. Next nap all is gone. OK, New build 1st, no over clocking, real middle of the road...
  6. Internet Connectivity Failure

Internet Connectivity Failure: For over a year my PC has experienced intermittent connectivity issues. I am using a WiFi adapter, the computer is in the basement while the router is on the second floor. I do not believe this is a WiFi signal issue because my device is the only one experiencing these...
  7. "err_name_not_resolved" connect to Internet odd failure

"err_name_not_resolved" connect to Internet odd failure: "Windows Update" as well as the Edge and Firefox web browsers are unable to connect to the Internet. "err_name_not_resolved" is the return of these two browsers. BUT the Comodo Dragon Internet Browser IS able to connect to the Internet and all interaction with Internet...
  8. "err_name_not_resolved" connect to Internet odd failure

in Windows 10 Support
    "err_name_not_resolved" connect to Internet odd failure: "Windows Update" as well as the Edge and Firefox web browsers are unable to connect to the Internet. "err_name_not_resolved" is the return of these two browsers. BUT the Comodo Dragon Internet Browser IS able to connect to the Internet and all interaction with Internet...
  9. Unexpected Audit Failure in Event Viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected Audit Failure in Event Viewer: Even with years of experience with Windows operating systems I am in the unenviable position of trying to diagnose an Audit Failure in the Event Viewer for Windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop that just reared its ugly head recently. It is perhaps noteworthy that I am not seeing...
  10. connection failure

connection failure: cant connect to wifi but I'm able to connect to my phones hotspot I have done troubleshooting, I have reset the drivers and upgraded ,yet still I keep facing the same problem kindly help me with that...