Windows 10: Unexpected fixes shown by Wushowhide.diagcab

Discus and support Unexpected fixes shown by Wushowhide.diagcab in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just ran Wushowhide.diagcab. Under the Hide updates function it shows a whole grundle of non-Microsoft updates - all drivers for Epson, Intel and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pokeefe0001, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Unexpected fixes shown by Wushowhide.diagcab

I just ran Wushowhide.diagcab. Under the Hide updates function it shows a whole grundle of non-Microsoft updates - all drivers for Epson, Intel and Realtek devices. Not all are for for my hardware. Actually, very few are for my hardware, but 2 or 3 might be. I assume these were part of packages that contained multiple drivers, but that's a guess. Wushowhide.diagcab gives no information like where it found these drivers, when they were saved, why they have not been installed, etc. Does Windows have a specific location when uninstalled drivers live? Can I assume that the drivers would have been installed if I had the applicable hardware? Is there some way of getting rid of the drivers if I'm never going to need them?

:)

pokeefe0001, Sep 11, 2016
  2. Tryx3 Win User

Deleting additonal user account

Just to make sure that this is not a misunderstanding, what is the username of the unexpected user account and where does it get shown?

Denis

Tryx3, Sep 11, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Action Centre not working

That string of Get-AppXPackage etc. produced only a series of errors. Yes. Typed in exactly as shown. "expected token" "string is missing a terminator" "missing closing }" "unexpected token" Useless.

JeffW_1882, Sep 11, 2016
Thema:

Unexpected fixes shown by Wushowhide.diagcab

1. Unexpected fixes shown by Wushowhide.diagcab - Similar Threads - Unexpected fixes shown

2. Audio 10.diagcab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio 10.diagcab: Audio 10.diagcab looks like it may be unsafe to download, and I don't want to harm my computer. In the download bar it shows something concerning I will upload the image, but it says this type of file can harm your device, and the other time it said this file can't be...
  3. Audio 10.diagcab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio 10.diagcab: Audio 10.diagcab looks like it may be unsafe to download, and I don't want to harm my computer. In the download bar it shows something concerning I will upload the image, but it says this type of file can harm your device, and the other time it said this file can't be...
  4. Audio 10.diagcab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Diagcab

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Diagcab: Boa tarde, tudo bem?Preciso do arquivo que estava postado no link abaixo, mas o mesmo está offline, conseguiriam de algum forma me enviar este arquivo?https://aka.ms/diag_cssemerg11005O mesmo é mencionado neste post do fórum da Microsoft....
  6. WUshowhide troubles

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WUshowhide troubles: I have had issues w/ this 'troubleshooter' for some time. As you can see, wu finds no updates. However, wushowhide finds several. What do I do with these? Thank you win10 Pro, 64 bit,ver20H2 bld 19042.867 (Mar2021) Aspire E15 intel core i5 8250u 4Gb RAM 256 GB SSD 178066
  7. wushowhide next upgrade

wushowhide next upgrade: On a old laptop with windows 10 1709 I have used wushowhide.diagcab to block the update 1803 and indeed that update is blocked (I've done it because that update did not succeed on my windows 10 1709). But my question is: will the update 1809 now still perform? I'ts important...
  8. Wushowhide not working

Wushowhide not working: Hello, After receiving some answers how to get rid of KB4023057, which I found in the installed updates list 5 times ! and it keeps installing if I do not disable updates, I downloaded "wushowhide" and ran it several times. It did not show any update to hide. How do I "hide"...
  9. KB3150513 and wushowhide

KB3150513 and wushowhide: I've used gpedit to set the Automatic Updates option "Notify for download and notify for install". Every week or so I get notified of available maintenance and find KB3150513 waiting. Whenever that happens I run wushowhide.diagcab to hide KB3150513. Maybe I don't remember...
  10. Issue with using WUSHOWHIDE

Issue with using WUSHOWHIDE: Yesterday, after numerous problems with the PC trying to update to v1709 Fall CU, I used wushowhide.exe to stop the PC from trying to update itself. Selected the 1709 on the list as 'Don't update this'. Got up this morning and saw that the PC updated to 1709 anyway....