Windows 10: Unexpected Kenrel Mode Trap

Discus and support Unexpected Kenrel Mode Trap in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have Laptop LENOVO IdeaPad 5 14ARE05 and I experienced twice Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap with a problem source: ibtusb.sys. I cannot see any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DorianNikoniuk, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Unexpected Kenrel Mode Trap

Hi,

I have Laptop LENOVO IdeaPad 5 14ARE05 and I experienced twice Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap with a problem source: ibtusb.sys.

I cannot see any corellation between those two issues. I mean that it happend accidently without a specific app or process being opened.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Dorian

:)

DorianNikoniuk, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Blue Screen - Unexpected Kernal mode trap

Hi Anne,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

This issue may occur when your computer lacks sufficient kernel space to process kernel-mode drivers

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below.

1. What is the make and model of the PC?
    2. Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the articles listed below and check if it works:

1. Troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    2. Troubleshoot UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    3. Bug check: UNEXPECTED_ KERNEL_ MODE_ TRAP

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 8, 2021
  3. "Unexpected Kernal Mode Trap"

Lately, I have been receiving a prompt to re-start to collect information due to an "Unexpected Kernal Mode Trap" Any Suggestion on how to fix this problem?

WilliamHouting, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Starfola Win User

Unexpected Kenrel Mode Trap

How to solve UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP?

1st

Stop Code: UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

What failed: nvlddmkm.sys

2nd

Stop Code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

What failed: N/A

Starfola, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Unexpected Kenrel Mode Trap

1. Unexpected Kenrel Mode Trap - Similar Threads - Unexpected Kenrel Mode

2. "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap": Ciao a tutti,sono ancora io:dopo quasi una settimana di funzionamento regolare, ho avuto durante una navigazione in internet, un'altra schermata blu "unexpected kernel mode trap".Forte dell'insegnamento ricevuto, ho creato il file di dump dal quale si evince una...
  3. unexpected kernel mode trap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unexpected kernel mode trap: Hello Everybody, I have some problems with my laptop. Often blue screen that says Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap. Can you please help me. Using WinDbg it shows me plenty problems as i can understand but i am not sure. I will post one of them, they have common issues which i have...
  4. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap: Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap blue screen shows up each time i try to open a singular game i tried updating and completely reinstalling drivers and some other stuff people on youtube recommended what do i do?...
  5. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap: Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap blue screen shows up each time i try to open a singular game i tried updating and completely reinstalling drivers and some other stuff people on youtube recommended what do i do?...
  6. UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP: Hello everyone, can you guys help me.. What cause of this BSOD? Im really sad...I restart my PC and then it goes BSOD again and shown KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED...
  7. UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP: Hello everyone, can you guys help me.. What cause of this BSOD? Im really sad...I restart my PC and then it goes BSOD again and shown KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED...
  8. UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP: HiI keep getting UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAPUNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP.Once Everyday.Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unexpected-kernel-mode-trap/db065b3a-eddd-48dd-9148-e343316d00ef
  9. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap: Hello, A few months ago my screen turned blue and gave me an error code of Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap. I have tried all of the recommended fixes I could find online but none of them worked. I tried saving the 3 most recent Bsod error codes in the form of DMP files. If...
  10. unexpected kernel mode trap

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unexpected kernel mode trap: I recieve a message when I use the camera on laptop an error has been encounted unexpected kernel mode trap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unexpected-kernel-mode-trap/0c8fdfb5-468f-4c0c-a6ca-5f871696bb9a