Windows 10: Unexpected kernel mode trap blue screen.

Discus and support Unexpected kernel mode trap blue screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The past few days I keep getting blue screens. I have been searching on what to do but so far nothing helped. I have gotten multiple memory dumps so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mighty_Pig, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Unexpected kernel mode trap blue screen.

The past few days I keep getting blue screens. I have been searching on what to do but so far nothing helped. I have gotten multiple memory dumps so far. Unfortantly I don't know how to read them and I just saw a post from 3 years ago where someone helped someone like me to search trough the dump log and find what the error is. And I was hoping I could get the same help.

I also updated my bios recently. It might have gone wrong since I have read that if you update it with software instead of using the bios it might go corrupted. So I reflashed my bios, but I am afraid it will happen again

Here's the dumplog: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajd-ZwMY4Lt_iy5x-lqoUiuLoa8c?e=SrkwV9

If you need anything else, please let me know.

:)

Mighty_Pig, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Blue Screen - Unexpected Kernal mode trap

Hi Anne,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

This issue may occur when your computer lacks sufficient kernel space to process kernel-mode drivers

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below.

1. What is the make and model of the PC?
    2. Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the articles listed below and check if it works:

1. Troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    2. Troubleshoot UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    3. Bug check: UNEXPECTED_ KERNEL_ MODE_ TRAP

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Starfola Win User
    How to solve UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP?

1st

Stop Code: UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

What failed: nvlddmkm.sys

2nd

Stop Code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

What failed: N/A

Starfola, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Unexpected kernel mode trap blue screen.

fix unexpected kernel mode trap

How do you fix blue screen with unexpected kernel mode trap in windows 10?

rosemarymcnulty, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Unexpected kernel mode trap blue screen.

1. Unexpected kernel mode trap blue screen. - Similar Threads - Unexpected kernel mode

2. Blue Screen error "UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen error "UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP": Hi!Need help in error for windows 10 unexpected kernel mode trap, it keeps coming and can't find any best solution.Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-unexpected-kernel-mode-trap/0a9193a6-3312-48fb-bdfc-232614e1dc39
  3. Blue Screen error "UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen error "UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP": Hi!Need help in error for windows 10 unexpected kernel mode trap, it keeps coming and can't find any best solution.Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-unexpected-kernel-mode-trap/0a9193a6-3312-48fb-bdfc-232614e1dc39
  4. Blue Screen error "UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Blue screen: Hello Everybody,I have some problems with my laptop.Often blue screen that says Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap. Can you please help me.Using WinDbg it shows me two problems as i can understand but i am not sure.I will post htem both.It shows me this thread with some more:...
  6. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Blue screen

Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Blue screen: Hello Everybody,I have some problems with my laptop.Often blue screen that says Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap. Can you please help me.Using WinDbg it shows me two problems as i can understand but i am not sure.I will post htem both.It shows me this thread with some more:...
  7. UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP: Hello everyone, can you guys help me.. What cause of this BSOD? Im really sad...I restart my PC and then it goes BSOD again and shown KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED...
  8. UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP: Hello everyone, can you guys help me.. What cause of this BSOD? Im really sad...I restart my PC and then it goes BSOD again and shown KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED...
  9. UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP: HiI keep getting UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAPUNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP.Once Everyday.Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unexpected-kernel-mode-trap/db065b3a-eddd-48dd-9148-e343316d00ef
  10. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap/ Blue Screen

Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap/ Blue Screen: Hello, I was using my computer normally and then out of no where the screen turned blue and told me something crashed. The stop code read: Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap. I am able to use my computer for a bit before the screen pops up. I looked around on many different forums...