Windows 10: Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Windows 11, Asus G14

Discus and support Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Windows 11, Asus G14 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For some reason, my Asus Zephyrus G14 started having this blue screen of death error yesterday. It has happened before but yesterday it started to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Traze_MO, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Traze_MO Win User

Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Windows 11, Asus G14

For some reason, my Asus Zephyrus G14 started having this blue screen of death error yesterday. It has happened before but yesterday it started to have the error a lot of times than usual, like every 15 mins. I already upgraded to Windows 11 previously, but I didnt experienced this frequent after I upgraded. I dont exactly know the trigger though I noticed that every time I connect my Sony WF-1000XM4 this happens more frequently. Although even its not connected it still happens. I dont know if its just a coincidence. Please advise on how to fix the error.Thanks in advance for the help!

:)

Traze_MO, Nov 27, 2021
  2. Starfola Win User

How to solve UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP?

1st

Stop Code: UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

What failed: nvlddmkm.sys

2nd

Stop Code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

What failed: N/A

Starfola, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Blue Screen - Unexpected Kernal mode trap

Hi Anne,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

This issue may occur when your computer lacks sufficient kernel space to process kernel-mode drivers

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below.

1. What is the make and model of the PC?
    2. Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the articles listed below and check if it works:

1. Troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    2. Troubleshoot UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    3. Bug check: UNEXPECTED_ KERNEL_ MODE_ TRAP

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 27, 2021
  4. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Windows 11, Asus G14

unexpected kernel mode trap

How can the shutdown from the "unexpected kernel mode trap" be repaired?

JamesTwietmeyer, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Windows 11, Asus G14

1. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Windows 11, Asus G14 - Similar Threads - Unexpected Kernel Mode

2. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap blue screen in Asus Zephyrus G14, need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap blue screen in Asus Zephyrus G14, need help: Hi, I have been having relatively frequent BSOD failures ever since I upgraded my Zephyrus G14 to Windows 11, the system was very stable before with Windows 10. Now, every now and then the system crashes with the error code "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap". I ran the memory...
  3. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap blue screen in Asus Zephyrus G14, need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap blue screen in Asus Zephyrus G14, need help: Hi, I have been having relatively frequent BSOD failures ever since I upgraded my Zephyrus G14 to Windows 11, the system was very stable before with Windows 10. Now, every now and then the system crashes with the error code "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap". I ran the memory...
  4. UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP: Hello everyone, can you guys help me.. What cause of this BSOD? Im really sad...I restart my PC and then it goes BSOD again and shown KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED...
  5. UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP: Hello everyone, can you guys help me.. What cause of this BSOD? Im really sad...I restart my PC and then it goes BSOD again and shown KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED...
  6. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap windows 11: I need some help on how to resolve this issue, I’ve updated my bios and installed the latest chip driver. And even ran memory diagnostics tool, test completed with no issues on ram. My computer is only used for gaming and surfing the internet.When the first BSOD happen, I...
  7. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap windows 11

Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap windows 11: I need some help on how to resolve this issue, I’ve updated my bios and installed the latest chip driver. And even ran memory diagnostics tool, test completed with no issues on ram. My computer is only used for gaming and surfing the internet.When the first BSOD happen, I...
  8. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Windows 11, Asus G14

Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Windows 11, Asus G14: For some reason, my Asus Zephyrus G14 started having this blue screen of death error yesterday. It has happened before but yesterday it started to have the error a lot of times than usual, like every 15 mins. I already upgraded to Windows 11 previously, but I didnt...
  9. UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP: HiI keep getting UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAPUNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP.Once Everyday.Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unexpected-kernel-mode-trap/db065b3a-eddd-48dd-9148-e343316d00ef
  10. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap: Hello, A few months ago my screen turned blue and gave me an error code of Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap. I have tried all of the recommended fixes I could find online but none of them worked. I tried saving the 3 most recent Bsod error codes in the form of DMP files. If...