Windows 10: Unexpected message at bottom LEFT of welcome screen.

Discus and support Unexpected message at bottom LEFT of welcome screen. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Today Jan 1 at the bottom left of the welcome screen, before I logged on, I got this message "Today is Jane Doe's birthday all day." Words to that... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LaurelS., Jan 1, 2020.

1. LaurelS. Win User

Unexpected message at bottom LEFT of welcome screen.

Today Jan 1 at the bottom left of the welcome screen, before I logged on, I got this message "Today is Jane Doe's birthday all day." Words to that effect. The name was my daughter's name. I've never before seen anything in that location. I get annoying "notifications" from Facebook and Outlook at the bottom right of the screen, on a small blue window. I THINK they may be on the welcome screen, or they may only appear after I log on. There was no background window on this message. It was just words on the welcome screen. Does anyone know what's going on??? My daughter's birthday is definitely not Jan 1.

tia

las

:)

LaurelS., Jan 1, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Blue Screen - Unexpected Kernal mode trap

Hi Anne,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

This issue may occur when your computer lacks sufficient kernel space to process kernel-mode drivers

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below.

1. What is the make and model of the PC?
    2. Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the articles listed below and check if it works:

1. Troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    2. Troubleshoot UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    3. Bug check: UNEXPECTED_ KERNEL_ MODE_ TRAP

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Unexpected Store Exception

Hi,

Many factors can be involved with the Unexpected Store Exception
    blue screen error such as a conflict with some third-party software, a faulty RAM, or a hardware failure. To rectify such issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Does your computer have the most recent update for Windows 10?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the series of steps in this
    article
    which lists some troubleshooting instructions suitable for blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Jan 1, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

How to solve UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP?

Hi Starfola,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide as the stop code?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors.

You can also try the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    link
    and see if it will work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Unexpected message at bottom LEFT of welcome screen. - Similar Threads - Unexpected message bottom

2. Mouse occasionaly not working in the bottom center and bottom left of screen!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse occasionaly not working in the bottom center and bottom left of screen!: Have Windows 11 with latest updates loaded yesterday. Have a problem with mouse occasionally not working in the bottom center and bottom left of screen. Only way to fix is by restarting the computer but soon after the issue starts again. This issue reported about a year ago...
  3. Mouse occasionaly not working in the bottom center and bottom left of screen!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse occasionaly not working in the bottom center and bottom left of screen!: Have Windows 11 with latest updates loaded yesterday. Have a problem with mouse occasionally not working in the bottom center and bottom left of screen. Only way to fix is by restarting the computer but soon after the issue starts again. This issue reported about a year ago...
  4. Cursor not responding in bottom left area of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor not responding in bottom left area of screen: My cursor does not work in the left bottom area of the screen, approximately the yellow box below. If I want to click on anything in that box, my cursor does not recognise it and I cannot click it. When I move outside the box the cursor changes again and everything works....
  5. Cursor not responding in bottom left area of screen

Cursor not responding in bottom left area of screen: My cursor does not work in the left bottom area of the screen, approximately the yellow box below. If I want to click on anything in that box, my cursor does not recognise it and I cannot click it. When I move outside the box the cursor changes again and everything works....
  6. Unclickable area in bottom left quadrant of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unclickable area in bottom left quadrant of screen: There is a rectanglular area on bottom left of my screen which is unclickable. If I put cursor there, it just shows the spinning wheel incessantly. I can usually workaround by moving windows such that I don't have to click in that area, but it is annoying. Can anyone help...
  7. Unclickable area in bottom left quadrant of screen

Unclickable area in bottom left quadrant of screen: There is a rectanglular area on bottom left of my screen which is unclickable. If I put cursor there, it just shows the spinning wheel incessantly. I can usually workaround by moving windows such that I don't have to click in that area, but it is annoying. Can anyone help...
  8. Mouse drops to bottom left of laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse drops to bottom left of laptop screen: Not sure if this is an issue with the laptop itself or a Windows issue. Mouse works fine on my iMAC. It happens with both the trackpad and bluetooth mouse. I have tried all the fixes I can find online like making sure drivers are up to date. Any suggestions?...
  9. type here to search bottom left on screen

in Cortana
    type here to search bottom left on screen: when i type here to search nothing comes up its still blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/type-here-to-search-bottom-left-on-screen/345380b1-036c-426e-8867-d22a080dba91
  10. Welcome screen message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Welcome screen message: Does anyone know how to either remove or change the "MicrosoftAccount\user@domain.com" message from the welcome screen during login? If I happen to be in a public place, I'd rather not have the whole world be able to see my email address. And yes, I know that I can...