Windows 10: Unexpected restart - Kernel 41

Discus and support Unexpected restart - Kernel 41 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, hope you guys can help me. I'm Brazilian, my english is rusty and newer here, Thanks for ur attention. My pc keep restarting after stress, when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gabrielponc, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Unexpected restart - Kernel 41

Hi, hope you guys can help me.
    I'm Brazilian, my english is rusty and newer here, Thanks for ur attention.
    My pc keep restarting after stress, when I open a game, or I do a FurMark cpu and gpu stress test.
    I've already tested psu voltages with a multimeter. the voltages don't get lower when restart happen , it stay stable. fans don't stop just get a little slower (I guess its normal when pc starts)
    Already cleaned, reinstalled os, start with just one mem ram

V2 Log collector
    DM Log collector

Test PC - Google Drive

Windows Version: 20H2 (OS Build 19042.572)

:)

gabrielponc, Nov 13, 2020

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 13, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    NETLOGON error seems to be causing unexpected crashes and Kernel Power error (41). How do I fix this?

Hi Kelly,

This might be due to corrupted system file or if computer was shut down/restarts unexpectedly.

We would like to know some additional information:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? for us to avoid giving troubleshooting steps that you've already tried.
    • Can you provide us with a screen shot?

In the meantime, please check this
    article
    about Windows Kernel event ID 41 error and solution.

Let us know how it goes.

Remon Ont, Nov 13, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

Unexpected restart - Kernel 41

Power Kernel 41 Error, During Gaming, Possibly Software?

@storm shadow, I already explained that in post 7
    There are 3 different crashes

1. A freeze crash
    2. A sudden shutdown/restart crash
    3. A bluescreen crash

A memory dump will only be created when a bluescreen crash occurs.
    A kernel event id 41 only means an unexpected power problem has occured what happens with both a shutdown/restart and bluescreen crashes.

Thema:

Unexpected restart - Kernel 41

1. Unexpected restart - Kernel 41 - Similar Threads - Unexpected restart Kernel

2. kernel power 41, the laptop restarts automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel power 41, the laptop restarts automatically: Имя журнала: System Источник: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Дата: 11.11.2023 10:24:23 Код события: 41 Категория задачи:63 Уровень: Критический Ключевые слова:70368744177664,2 Пользователь: СИСТЕМА Компьютер: Yuriy Описание: Система перезагрузилась, завершив работу с...
  3. kernel power 41, the laptop restarts automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kernel power 41, the laptop restarts automatically: Имя журнала: System Источник: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Дата: 11.11.2023 10:24:23 Код события: 41 Категория задачи:63 Уровень: Критический Ключевые слова:70368744177664,2 Пользователь: СИСТЕМА Компьютер: Yuriy Описание: Система перезагрузилась, завершив работу с...
  4. KERNEL POWER 41 - random restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KERNEL POWER 41 - random restart: Hello . Ever since I changed my computer to Intel Core i9-10850K 3600MHz AIO Corsair iCue H150i RGB PRO XT ASUS TUF Gaming z490-plus RAM: G.SKILL RipjawsV DDR4 32GB 3600MHz CL16GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3090 24GB Be Quiet Dark POWER PRO11 1000Watt Since last year I have had a...
  5. KERNEL POWER 41 - random restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL POWER 41 - random restart: Hello . Ever since I changed my computer to Intel Core i9-10850K 3600MHz AIO Corsair iCue H150i RGB PRO XT ASUS TUF Gaming z490-plus RAM: G.SKILL RipjawsV DDR4 32GB 3600MHz CL16GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3090 24GB Be Quiet Dark POWER PRO11 1000Watt Since last year I have had a...
  6. Event ID 41 issue unexpected restarts.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Event ID 41 issue unexpected restarts.: I have tried everything but cant fix auto restart issue Kernel power 41here is the the info that you need to identify the problem for me Bin file download link :https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgsPgFGAtyVqjSsHBBgBOlPFb_w5?e=8M28XE...
  7. Unexpected restart - Kernel 41

in Windows 10 Support
    Unexpected restart - Kernel 41: Hi, hope you guys can help me. I'm Brazilian, my english is rusty and newer here, Thanks for ur attention. My pc keep restarting after stress, when I open a game, or I do a FurMark cpu and gpu stress test. I've already tested psu voltages with a multimeter. the voltages...
  8. Kernel Power 41; Computer Shutting Down Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel Power 41; Computer Shutting Down Unexpectedly: Hello all, I have been experiencing this particular issue for several years now. To be clear, I am not getting a BSOD...the computer simply powers off as if it was unplugged from the wall, only to turn back on a few seconds later. The oldest record currently on my machine...
  9. Kernel Power 41; Computer Shutting Down Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Support
    Kernel Power 41; Computer Shutting Down Unexpectedly: Hello all, I have been experiencing this particular issue for several years now. To be clear, I am not getting a BSOD...the computer simply powers off as if it was unplugged from the wall, only to turn back on a few seconds later. The oldest record currently on my machine...
  10. Random restarts - Kernel Power 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random restarts - Kernel Power 41: Hello, Since connecting a new ssd drive (samsung evo 850 - installing only games on it - the system is on the second ssd drive) and reformatting my computer from time to time resets. If at the moment of reset, for example, music plays, you hear the sound freeze.I tried to...