Windows 10: Unexpected restarts (or BSOD) , minidump available

Discus and support Unexpected restarts (or BSOD) , minidump available in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, big problem with BSOD on my virtualised WIndows 10 machines. I ran out of options so am asking you for help as I do not know how to get usefull... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bart van de Kerkhof, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Unexpected restarts (or BSOD) , minidump available

Hi,

big problem with BSOD on my virtualised WIndows 10 machines.

I ran out of options so am asking you for help as I do not know how to get usefull info out of the dumpfiles

can anybody point me in the right direction?

minidump:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmrkSq_JLJnDiRyikJqRbgwV4CvW

dump:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmrkSq_JLJnDiR1gOUO3AzTFuaS2

What info is needed from my side?

Thanks for all who are trying!

:)

Bart van de Kerkhof, Jan 8, 2019
  2. ETL
    ETL Win User

BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap minidump

Updated recently to Windows 1809 (right when it came out, actually. Foolish of me, since the next day I started hearing about lots of people losing their data from this update. Thankfully I still have my data, but I HAVE started getting Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap BSODs fairly often. Computer restarts too quickly for me to write down the error codes, but there are several. I believe the first two started with FFFA... and FFF8... but I don't remember the rest of either code, or what the other ones started with (but there were like four or five error codes all listed in the corner of the screen).

Can't figure out what's triggering the BSODs, but it seems to happen at some point after I've launched MS Word (which is a problem, as I'm a writer), and seems to happen mostly after the pc has been woken up from sleep mode. I read online that it could be a driver problem, but all my drivers are up-to-date, or a RAM problem, but I ran mdsched.exe (extended) and it turned up no errors.

Here's the Minidump for the most recent BSOD. Could someone please analyze it and tell me what you think the most likely culprit and fix is?

Thanks a million!

(Running Windows 10 Home 1809, build 17763.1, on Asus Q302LA, SMBIOS version 2.7)

3. Unexpected BSOD

I thought every BSOD is unexpected, apparently sometimes they are... *Smile Unexpected restarts (or BSOD) , minidump available :)

blueskynis, Jan 8, 2019
  4. jasliu Win User

Unexpected restarts (or BSOD) , minidump available

jasliu, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Unexpected restarts (or BSOD) , minidump available

1. Unexpected restarts (or BSOD) , minidump available - Similar Threads - Unexpected restarts BSOD

2. Unexpected restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected restart: Greetings, I bought for programming a brand-new powerful Asus laptop 4 months ago and purchased "Windows 11 Pro" operating system for it but 3 weeks ago something went wrong, take into consideration that there is no cracked software I use, everything I've installed is...
  3. BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available: While trying to track down trouble on my system and running driver verifier, I got a BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER BSOD fairly shortly after restarting. WhoCrashed wasn't able to determine the other driver that caused the BSOD inside ndis.sys unfortunately seems like it generally fails...
  4. BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available

BSOD BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER with driver verifier minidump available: While trying to track down trouble on my system and running driver verifier, I got a BUGCODE_NDIS_DRIVER BSOD fairly shortly after restarting. WhoCrashed wasn't able to determine the other driver that caused the BSOD inside ndis.sys unfortunately seems like it generally fails...
  5. Unexpected restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected restart: Split from this thread.My laptop restarted without warning during the middle of a very important conversation mental health crisis response kind of stuff, and when it finally booted back up after 10 minutes, I open it to look at this garbage? I second this person's statement....
  6. Unexpected restart

Unexpected restart: Split from this thread.My laptop restarted without warning during the middle of a very important conversation mental health crisis response kind of stuff, and when it finally booted back up after 10 minutes, I open it to look at this garbage? I second this person's statement....
  7. Multiple BSOD errorsI have the minidumps available

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD errorsI have the minidumps available: I am getting BSOD errors while gaming. I have tried everything I know short of a windows reinstall. SFC Scannow, driver checks etc. I built the PC about 3 months ago. Windows version check says version 20h2 Build 19042.746. If any other info is needed please hit me up....
  8. Unexpected restart - BSOD

Unexpected restart - BSOD: Hi, I got this issue on today and I have upload the MEMORY.DMP minidump MSinfo32.nfo in here https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap90IevZuJFWiXq7ZdoGvatrLgTf?e=MF5vbn Please help to find the root cause. [IMG]...
  9. BSOD: Kernel Mode Heap Curruption Minidump available

BSOD: Kernel Mode Heap Curruption Minidump available: Hi When I'm not using my computer but leave it running, often when I come back after 30 minutes or longer or so, it has crashed. Sometimes, I cannot get it to display anything at all, and sometimes the BSOD with Kernel Mode Heap Corruption is shown but it doesn't restart...
  10. Unexpected Restarts but no BSOD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unexpected Restarts but no BSOD: Over the past 2 days I have experienced 4 (2 each day) shut downs and reboots. All while the PC has been idle for sometime while I'm working on another PC in the same room. Event log screen is attached but the bug check tab has no values. The system is on a UPS and there...