Windows 10: Unexpected Shutdow every day

Discus and support Unexpected Shutdow every day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I always try to leave my computer on all the time, but from the last 3 days the computer has been off when I get home. Since I'm not home I'm not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by joluga123, Dec 13, 2016.

1. joluga123 Win User

Unexpected Shutdow every day

I always try to leave my computer on all the time, but from the last 3 days the computer has been off when I get home.

Since I'm not home I'm not sure what really happens, I just check the logs and I found the following information.

(dump files attached, updated today)

Thank you in advance for your help

:)

joluga123, Dec 13, 2016
  2. Gulega Win User

Windows 10 unable to do a restart

It attemps to shutdow and hangs somwhere int the process.

Gulega, Dec 13, 2016
  3. Latest Update Cause unexpected shutdown at first start

The HP Elitebook 8440p show an unexpected shutdown every time on the first start of latest version (1607) of windows 10.

The synaptic update give me problem with scrolling want to get rid of that but every time i uninstalled it the next day i got the update again.

Zar Muhammad, Dec 13, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

The zip contains dumps from 10/25, 11/4, 11/14 and 12/14.

I looked at the last one, it shows a problem with SYMNETS.SYS.
    Code: ffffad00`695227b8 fffff80f`f9b086b3*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SYMNETS.SYS *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SYMNETS.SYS SYMNETS+0x186b3[/quote] That belongs to Symantec Network Security.

I don't see any indication in the event log as to whaty caused the shutdown. I can see when (maybe) it happened:
    Code: Event[3213]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DHCPv6-Client Date: 2016-09-13T19:27:36.029 Event ID: 51046 Task: Service State Event Level: Information Opcode: ServiceStart Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-19 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE Computer: DESKTOP-JL2VNHC Description: DHCPv6 client service is started LOOKS LIKE IT HAPPENED HERE. Event[3214]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WLAN-AutoConfig Date: 2016-09-13T19:27:36.652 Event ID: 4000 Task: N/A Level: Information Opcode: Start Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-JL2VNHC Description: WLAN AutoConfig service has successfully started.[/quote]

Ztruker, Dec 14, 2016
  5. joluga123 Win User
    Thank you,

I will uninstall Norton and run Microsoft defender meanwhile to test if the issue is gone.

Will report back in couple of days.

joluga123, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Unexpected Shutdow every day - Similar Threads - Unexpected Shutdow every

2. Every Day Sign In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every Day Sign In: I'm using the Chrome desktop browser on my PC.Someone, please tell me why I need to sign in every day to my MSN email or/and Microsoft Community site?When using the Firefox Desktop Browser there is no need to sign in to my MSN email. Firefox keeps me signed in.Sheilah...
  3. Every Day Sign In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every Day Sign In: I'm using the Chrome desktop browser on my PC.Someone, please tell me why I need to sign in every day to my MSN email or/and Microsoft Community site?When using the Firefox Desktop Browser there is no need to sign in to my MSN email. Firefox keeps me signed in.Sheilah...
  4. Pc reboots unexpectedly on certain days.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc reboots unexpectedly on certain days.: My pc keeps randomly rebooting at least once a week and I have no idea why. I’ve tried reinstalling drivers and updating drivers. I’ve also noticed an error when scanning the drive, but that has been fixed a week ago. From the 3 reboots I’ve had today, I can see a lot of...
  5. Crashes every day

Crashes every day: Happens regardless of if I'm mining or not, if I'm OCed or not. Would appreciate any help! MONSTER-(2021-02-15_12-54-05).zip - Google Drive 174326
  6. Crashes every day,

Crashes every day,: Why are we having crashes everyday, and at anytime of the day, This problem is beyond a joke, I'm not laughing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crashes-every-day/d4529fa5-387e-478a-bea5-d4044b7be9e0
  7. BSOD Every Day

BSOD Every Day: I've been getting blue screen of death errors every day for months and it has only gotten worse. I am at the point where I'm getting blue screens at least 10-20 times a day. It is never the same error twice in a row but here are the usual suspects: CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED...
  8. BSOD Every Day

BSOD Every Day: Hello, I am getting daily BSODs and computer freezes. Attached is my V2 Collector Log. I am using Windows 10. Please let me know if you need any other information. Thank you for your help! 161097
  9. BSOD every day.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD every day.: For the last 3 weeks or so i've been getting this BSOD every day, "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" coming from "netwbw02.sys" driver at seemingly random hours, i have tried everything i can, ran every clean and repair command, updated every driver i could, checked windows...
  10. Unexpected Shutdows, Event 41 Category 63

in Windows 10 Support
    Unexpected Shutdows, Event 41 Category 63: Hi all, hope this is the right section, please feel free to move. a long time back, in Win 7 days, my computer started doing sporadic power-offs, that i could never track down. Eventually, it just stopped altogether so i kinda forgot about them. Since i've gone to Win 10,...