Windows 10: Unexpected store exception and PC stuck on bios

Discus and support Unexpected store exception and PC stuck on bios in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Today when my PC was on and just idling it showed a blue screen saying unexpected store exception and started collecting information but stayed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by İsmail K1, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Unexpected store exception and PC stuck on bios

Hello, Today when my PC was on and just idling it showed a blue screen saying unexpected store exception and started collecting information but stayed at 0% for over 10 minutes so I turned the PC off using the power button. After I turned it back on it stayed on the black screen with Windows looping dots animation the got another blue screen saying WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and rebooted. After that the PC started getting stuck on the BiOS, the BiOS doesn't recognise my boot M.2 SSD.I tried with one of RAM at a time, reseated the RAMs and the GPU and the SSD. Reflashed BiOS but nothing helped. I

:)

İsmail K1, Feb 22, 2024

2. Unexpected Store Exception then stuck to BIOS on startup.

Hey, I'm currently stuck on BIOS startup after getting an unexpected store exception BSOD.

I was playing some YouTube videos after playing some games and then I gotten a BSOD, I thought it was just an one of those BSOD that would be fixed after a restart and some research on the BSOD error code but when I tried to start up my PC I gotten constantly on BIOS after restart.

I've checked my boot order, restored back to default and nothing has worked, I've unplugged every single USB expect my mouse and keyboard but still reboots to BIOS.

I don't know what else to do or try, please help me out, much appreciated!

[ honcho ], Feb 22, 2024
  3. Unexpected Store Exception

I'm getting Unexpected Store Exception since two days , now my windows is now opening Whenever i i turn on my windows it stuck in booting and I'm now able to use my laptop , what i do to solve this issues ? What the steps to remove this problem if my pc
    is on properly for a while in between

Harshit Maurya, Feb 22, 2024
  4. Unexpected store exception and PC stuck on bios

Unexpected Store Exception

Hi,

Many factors can be involved with the Unexpected Store Exception
    blue screen error such as a conflict with some third-party software, a faulty RAM, or a hardware failure. To rectify such issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Does your computer have the most recent update for Windows 10?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the series of steps in this
    article
    which lists some troubleshooting instructions suitable for blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

Unexpected store exception and PC stuck on bios

1. Unexpected store exception and PC stuck on bios - Similar Threads - Unexpected store exception

2. Unexpected store exception and PC stuck on bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected store exception and PC stuck on bios: Hello, Today when my PC was on and just idling it showed a blue screen saying unexpected store exception and started collecting information but stayed at 0% for over 10 minutes so I turned the PC off using the power button. After I turned it back on it stayed on the black...
  3. Unexpected store exception and PC stuck on bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected store exception and PC stuck on bios: Hello, Today when my PC was on and just idling it showed a blue screen saying unexpected store exception and started collecting information but stayed at 0% for over 10 minutes so I turned the PC off using the power button. After I turned it back on it stayed on the black...
  4. unexpected store exception stuck in bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unexpected store exception stuck in bios: My pc had a blue screen unexpected store exception.Now every boot my pc is stuck in the bios. I unplugged all usb's apart from mouse and keyboard and have resetted bios settings to default. I have a kingston kc3000 m.2 ssd and an extra hdd. I was playing a game and had lots...
  5. unexpected store exception stuck in bios

unexpected store exception stuck in bios: My pc had a blue screen unexpected store exception.Now every boot my pc is stuck in the bios. I unplugged all usb's apart from mouse and keyboard and have resetted bios settings to default. I have a kingston kc3000 m.2 ssd and an extra hdd. I was playing a game and had lots...
  6. Unexpected Store Exception then stuck to BIOS on startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Store Exception then stuck to BIOS on startup.: Hey, I'm currently stuck on BIOS startup after getting an unexpected store exception BSOD.I was playing some YouTube videos after playing some games and then I gotten a BSOD, I thought it was just an one of those BSOD that would be fixed after a restart and some research on...
  7. Unexpected Store Exception then stuck to BIOS on startup.

Unexpected Store Exception then stuck to BIOS on startup.: Hey, I'm currently stuck on BIOS startup after getting an unexpected store exception BSOD.I was playing some YouTube videos after playing some games and then I gotten a BSOD, I thought it was just an one of those BSOD that would be fixed after a restart and some research on...
  8. Unexpected Store Exception then stuck to BIOS on startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Unexpected Store Exception now computer stuck on bios screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Store Exception now computer stuck on bios screen: I need help understanding what's happened to my computerI was playing a computer game on it and I suddenly got a Blue Screen of Death with a message sayingUnexpected Store ExceptionThe screen said it was collecting information about the crash, but that collection stayed at 0%...
  10. Unexpected Store Exception now computer stuck on bios screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected Store Exception now computer stuck on bios screen: I need help understanding what's happened to my computerI was playing a computer game on it and I suddenly got a Blue Screen of Death with a message sayingUnexpected Store ExceptionThe screen said it was collecting information about the crash, but that collection stayed at 0%...