Windows 10: Unexpected Store Exception BSOD during gaming sessions

Discus and support Unexpected Store Exception BSOD during gaming sessions in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been experiencing constant BSODs whenever I am gaming. I've checked my drive using chkdsk and sfc but had no luck doing so. There were no errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kyle Scapegoat, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD during gaming sessions

I've been experiencing constant BSODs whenever I am gaming. I've checked my drive using chkdsk and sfc but had no luck doing so. There were no errors detected and corrupt files were automatically repaired. I also tried using driver verifier and to my surprise, I detected a faulty driver coming from an app called NOX Emulator. I uninstalled the driver and had no more DRIVER VIOLATION results from the driver verifier afterwards. However the BSODs still remained and it's always the "unexpected store exception" error code that is displayed. I checked the minidump files using BlueScreenView and apparently the program causing the BSODs is ntoskrnl.exe

Here are the links to the recent minidumps created by the crashes:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/sqih0cyd0jh6b3s/042121-27843-01.dmp/file
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/5oto360vv0jmetm/042021-28093-01.dmp/file
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/r6hnehwcoq6vcab/041921-26015-01.dmp/file
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/cusw340cfij7keq/041921-24000-01.dmp/file

These are my PC SPECS:
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100
    GPU: AMD RX 570 4GB
    HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB
    RAM: Team Elite 4x2GB
    MOBO: Gigabyte A320M S2H
    PSU: Doss 500Watts True Rated

:)

Kyle Scapegoat, Apr 20, 2021
  2. Barry.A Win User

unexpected store exception BSOD

While gaming my computer randomly locks up and bsod with this error unexpected store exception

Ill attach the mini dump I found after the crash

MiniDump file

Barry.A, Apr 20, 2021
  3. unexpected-store-exception-bsod

I saw this error " unexpected-store-exception ", then my laptop restarted. At boot screen it shows disk checking and after completion I reached my lock screen, where I entered my password. then it goes blank. I had to force shut down. I tried to use the
    steps in

Unexpected Store Exception BSOD

but i cant even reach my task manager.

Please tell me what I can do to fix this

Wajahat Mirza, Apr 20, 2021
  4. scifimatt Win User

Unexpected Store Exception BSOD during gaming sessions

Unexpected Store Exception Experience Randomly

Hi All,
    So updating to Citrix workspace and deleting the old version did help, I didn't have a BSOD for almost two weeks, so thank you for that suggestion! However, over the weekend I have had two, one yesterday and one today. For both instances I have had drive verifier with all 19 tests on but both crashes were Unexpected Store Exception. I have attached a beta log, but I don't think there are any dump files in there. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Unexpected Store Exception BSOD during gaming sessions [​IMG]

Unexpected Store Exception BSOD during gaming sessions [​IMG]

scifimatt, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

Unexpected Store Exception BSOD during gaming sessions

1. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD during gaming sessions - Similar Threads - Unexpected Store Exception

2. BSOD - unexpected Store exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - unexpected Store exception: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 154The store component caught an unexpected...
  3. BSOD for UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD for UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION: Had some chrome tabs open, Spotify, Netflix on my second monitor and playing a game on my main monitor. The music cut out and then everything froze up, then about 15 seconds later the BSOD came up. This has happened twice in a row today, about 2 hours apart. It’s also 35C...
  4. BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception: A month or so ago I continuously got the Unexpected Store Exception BSOD. After the crash, upon restarting I would be unable to access my D drive a HDD until another shut down and restart. However, no files were ever corrupted on my D drive. After trying multiple things and...
  5. BSOD unexpected store exception

BSOD unexpected store exception: Hello, A couple of days I started getting the following BSOD "Unexpected Store Exception" often, usually after sleep mode and "Kernel Data Inpage Error" only once I did run the built in Memory diagnostic tool on Win 10, everything seems to be fine I also booted from a second...
  6. BSOD unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD unexpected store exception: Hi there, well i ma having a issue with my pc that is i am facing blue screen dead error frequently i dont know why this my first time i am having a problem like this so what can i do. This error occured since i had changings in my bios setting I mistakenly changed it to...
  7. Unexpected store exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unexpected store exception BSOD: Hey guys, I've had this BSOD come up a while back, and I tried a ton of things to fix it but nothing worked. So I ended up formatting my laptop. This only worked for a while before the error started appearing again. What should I do to fix this once and for all? Thank you for...
  8. BSOD Unexpected store exception

BSOD Unexpected store exception: Last few days i been getting random bsods SSD is healthly and no issues with crystal disk. Windows Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 148434
  9. Bluescreens during gaming Unexpected store exception, and Critical process died

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluescreens during gaming Unexpected store exception, and Critical process died: Hello everyone I am having trouble with BSoD while using my computer for gaming. Te errors are: Unexpected store exception. Critical process died. I have tried to update my drivers, but i am currently using the lastest ones. I have also tried to use: DISM /Online...
  10. BSOD During Online Gaming Session.

BSOD During Online Gaming Session.: Hello Tenforums: The BSOD happened during a few hour gaming session in GTA Online. The BSOD showed "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" and then hung at 100% before I forced the machine to shut down after a lengthy wait. The only two leads are that I have are that there is...