Windows 10: Unexpected Store exception BSoD ntoskrnl.exe. endless freezes and crashes

Discus and support Unexpected Store exception BSoD ntoskrnl.exe. endless freezes and crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I uploaded my minidump files for analysis through onedrive for your consideration: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AicQXuPZF1-Dh04zj0v4BsRddfnj?e=N1oiKH to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bluegad, Sep 17, 2019.

1. bluegad Win User

Unexpected Store exception BSoD ntoskrnl.exe. endless freezes and crashes

I uploaded my minidump files for analysis through onedrive for your consideration:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AicQXuPZF1-Dh04zj0v4BsRddfnj?e=N1oiKH

to note, this a recently bought lenovo laptop. I have searched online for solutions and so far I had.

1. Perfomed Sfc scannow, and DISM restore health
    2. performed CHKdsk -f process, twice. no dice.
    3. a memory test in the past when the issue has started to arise (albite it saying it's fine?)
    4. installed my laptops manufacturers update service (found some drives but still didn't.
    5. used 3rd party software such as ccleaner to clear registery issues*
    6. checked pc for any viruses/malware.
    7. and yes, I have updated all my drivers, both from the windows update and lenovo's update service
    8. I have used some applications such as crystaldisk to check if my hard drive is faulty, and it seems to be displayed as "good", also to note, this very problem bricked my previous hard disk, so I had to replace it, this current one is new.

also I do get critical process, albite a bit rare, same driver fault as well.

According to reading my memory dump file thru bluescreenview both instances of error 0x00000154 are caused by ntoskrnl.exe. although I have gotten some sort of leeway from step 5, it started changing into constant freezes, and eventually back to the BSoDs. It seems to always happen most often during ANY sort of download or any application opening. This has gone on for sometime and I would appreciate any help. hope this helps. Unexpected Store exception BSoD ntoskrnl.exe. endless freezes and crashes :)

:)

bluegad, Sep 17, 2019
  2. scifimatt Win User

Unexpected Store Exception Experience Randomly

Here is what I see in HD Sentinel:

Unexpected Store exception BSoD ntoskrnl.exe. endless freezes and crashes [​IMG]

Unexpected Store exception BSoD ntoskrnl.exe. endless freezes and crashes [​IMG]

I just experienced a BSOD and when my computer rebooted, HD Sentinel showed this:

Is is possible that my Stored Exception and Critical Process BSODs are being caused by too high a temperature of my SSD?

I will run the other stuff tonight. Thanks!

scifimatt, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Barry.A Win User
    unexpected store exception BSOD

While gaming my computer randomly locks up and bsod with this error unexpected store exception

Ill attach the mini dump I found after the crash

MiniDump file

Barry.A, Sep 17, 2019
  4. Unexpected Store exception BSoD ntoskrnl.exe. endless freezes and crashes

unexpected-store-exception-bsod

I saw this error " unexpected-store-exception ", then my laptop restarted. At boot screen it shows disk checking and after completion I reached my lock screen, where I entered my password. then it goes blank. I had to force shut down. I tried to use the
    steps in

Unexpected Store Exception BSOD

but i cant even reach my task manager.

Please tell me what I can do to fix this

Wajahat Mirza, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

Unexpected Store exception BSoD ntoskrnl.exe. endless freezes and crashes

1. Unexpected Store exception BSoD ntoskrnl.exe. endless freezes and crashes - Similar Threads - Unexpected Store exception

2. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected Store Exception BSOD: Hello, so I just got BSOD which is Unexpected Store Exception when playing Left 4 Dead 2, I also got this BSOD before but somehow only one dump I just found.Can anyone help me to check what's the caused of this? HDD problem or RAM or just software?All driver were up to date,...
  3. Unexpected store exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected store exception BSOD: My laptop has been freezing and experiencing BSOD with the error code unexpected store exception. After I shut the laptop down and turn it back on everything seems normal but then it crashes after a while I have tried a bunch of methods on YouTube and nothing seems to work....
  4. BSOD unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD unexpected store exception: Hi MicrosoftI am getting blue screens which say unexpected store exception and it’s very frustrating. I’ve had this issue for about a year now, and it seems to only happen when I’m playing a game. What are some steps I can take to get rid of this error? I’m sure it’s one of...
  5. BSOD "Unexpected Store exception"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD "Unexpected Store exception": Hi, Recently I have been getting the Unexpected store exception BSOD error while playing games like F1 or sea of thieves.Currently I have tried all this https://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-10/how-to-fix-unexpected-store-exception-error-in-windows-10/ website advises but that...
  6. Crash: "Unexpected Store Exception"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crash: "Unexpected Store Exception": Hello. Yesterday night I was playing VR and in a timespan of 2 hours I got 3 blue screens all with the code "Unexpected Store Exception" Does anyone what thast means and how I can fix it? submitted by /u/OfficialDia [link] [comments]...
  7. BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception: A month or so ago I continuously got the Unexpected Store Exception BSOD. After the crash, upon restarting I would be unable to access my D drive a HDD until another shut down and restart. However, no files were ever corrupted on my D drive. After trying multiple things and...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION ON LENOVO PC [CAUSED BY NTOSKRNL.EXE], endless freezes and crashes

UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION ON LENOVO PC [CAUSED BY NTOSKRNL.EXE], endless freezes and crashes: to note, this a recently bought lenovo laptop. I have searched online for solutions and so far I had. Perfomed Sfc scannow, and DISM restore health performed CHKdsk -f process, twice. no dice. a memory test in the past when the issue has started to arise (albite it saying...
  10. Windows freezes and crashes (BSOD: "Unexpected Storage Exception")

Windows freezes and crashes (BSOD: "Unexpected Storage Exception"): Hello, yesterday I built a brand new PC. I updated Windows, installed drivers, updated BIOS and started playing Metro Exodus. After a few hours, I saw the SSD where Windows is installed to go from 1% to 100% and my computer would freeze. A couple seconds later I get a BSOD...