Windows 10: Unexpected store exception BSOD - stuck at 0% complete.

Discus and support Unexpected store exception BSOD - stuck at 0% complete. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been experiencing some issue with a BSOD error for a few times now. It happened while I was using the PC, and after it happened I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by P'AuanAraijawaipannan, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Unexpected store exception BSOD - stuck at 0% complete.

Hello, I've been experiencing some issue with a BSOD error for a few times now. It happened while I was using the PC, and after it happened I have a lot of headache with a recurring Firefox bug causing the browser to reset all configurations after a system crash so I had to spend a few hours fixing it.

Now, the BSOD as the title suggests gets stuck at 0% and it stays like so. And it seems like the minidump folder is empty, so I don't think I can upload you a dump file, or is there any way I'm wondering? I want to provide more info so this problem can be resolved, please let me know If I can do that somehow.

:)

P'AuanAraijawaipannan, Jun 22, 2019

2. unexpected-store-exception-bsod

I saw this error " unexpected-store-exception ", then my laptop restarted. At boot screen it shows disk checking and after completion I reached my lock screen, where I entered my password. then it goes blank. I had to force shut down. I tried to use the
    steps in

Unexpected Store Exception BSOD

but i cant even reach my task manager.

Please tell me what I can do to fix this

Wajahat Mirza, Jun 22, 2019
  3. scifimatt Win User
    Unexpected Store Exception Experience Randomly

Steps 1-6
    Windows PowerShellCopyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> sfc /scannowBeginning system scan. This process will take some time.Beginning verification phase of system scan.Verification 100% complete.Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthDeployment Image Servicing and Management toolVersion: 10.0.17763.1Image Version: 10.0.17763.379[==========================100.0%==========================] The restore operation completed successfully.The operation completed successfully.PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> chkdsk /scanThe type of the file system is NTFS.Volume label is Windows.Stage 1: Examining basic file system structure ... 646912 file records processed.File verification completed. 5235 large file records processed. 0 bad file records processed.Stage 2: Examining file name linkage ... 852 reparse records processed. 811156 index entries processed.Index verification completed. 0 unindexed files scanned. 0 unindexed files recovered to lost and found. 852 reparse records processed.Stage 3: Examining security descriptors ...Security descriptor verification completed. 82123 data files processed.CHKDSK is verifying Usn Journal... 34122240 USN bytes processed.Usn Journal verification completed.Windows has scanned the file system and found no problems.No further action is required. 222536703 KB total disk space. 104350612 KB in 276107 files. 184316 KB in 82124 indexes. 0 KB in bad sectors. 757527 KB in use by the system. 65536 KB occupied by the log file. 117244248 KB available on disk. 4096 bytes in each allocation unit. 55634175 total allocation units on disk. 29311062 allocation units available on disk.PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> wmic recoveros set autoreboot = falseUpdating property(s) of '\\MATTHEW-LAPTOP\ROOT\CIMV2:Win32_OSRecoveryConfiguration.Name="Microsoft Windows 10 Home|C:\\WINDOWS|\\Device\\Harddisk1\\Partition3"'Property(s) update successful.PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>

Steps 7-10
    Done and reinstalled Audio, Wireless and Bluetooth drivers from Lenovo

Step 11

Unexpected store exception BSOD - stuck at 0% complete. [​IMG]

Step 12

Step 13
    Had most of it updated,but didn't have it set to display. It is considered my second system.

Please let me know if I missed anything. Thank you!

scifimatt, Jun 22, 2019
  4. scifimatt Win User

Unexpected store exception BSOD - stuck at 0% complete.

Unexpected Store Exception Experience Randomly

Here are the updated screen grabs for steps 1-3.
    4 is done.
    5) I can't boot up EaseUS, keeps saying there is an error and I need to reinstall or reboot (and I have rebooted my system). Should I just uninstall?
    6) Ran this late last night and took screen grabs before I went to bed. My machine must have either restarted or BSOD sometime overnight so I can't get you the rest of the results. I will run each of the remaining tests individually and post those results here. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

So while trying to take a screenshot of my video card tests, I got a bsod. And then while trying to post a picture I took of that bsod, my machine locked up and restarted without a bsod. My machine is less stable then it was yesterday. Any thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

I even tried to boot into safe mode with networking to see if I could atleast run the tests, but I just got another BSOD. Also now with these BSODs the % compete is staying at 0% and never going up. I am at a loss here as to what to do

scifimatt, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Unexpected store exception BSOD - stuck at 0% complete.

1. Unexpected store exception BSOD - stuck at 0% complete. - Similar Threads - Unexpected store exception

2. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Store Exception BSOD: Hello, so I just got BSOD which is Unexpected Store Exception when playing Left 4 Dead 2, I also got this BSOD before but somehow only one dump I just found.Can anyone help me to check what's the caused of this? HDD problem or RAM or just software?All driver were up to date,...
  3. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected Store Exception BSOD: Hello, so I just got BSOD which is Unexpected Store Exception when playing Left 4 Dead 2, I also got this BSOD before but somehow only one dump I just found.Can anyone help me to check what's the caused of this? HDD problem or RAM or just software?All driver were up to date,...
  4. Unexpected store exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected store exception BSOD: My laptop has been freezing and experiencing BSOD with the error code unexpected store exception. After I shut the laptop down and turn it back on everything seems normal but then it crashes after a while I have tried a bunch of methods on YouTube and nothing seems to work....
  5. BSOD unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD unexpected store exception: Hi MicrosoftI am getting blue screens which say unexpected store exception and it’s very frustrating. I’ve had this issue for about a year now, and it seems to only happen when I’m playing a game. What are some steps I can take to get rid of this error? I’m sure it’s one of...
  6. BSOD "Unexpected Store exception"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "Unexpected Store exception": Hi, Recently I have been getting the Unexpected store exception BSOD error while playing games like F1 or sea of thieves.Currently I have tried all this https://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-10/how-to-fix-unexpected-store-exception-error-in-windows-10/ website advises but that...
  7. BSOD "Unexpected Store exception"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD "Unexpected Store exception": Hi, Recently I have been getting the Unexpected store exception BSOD error while playing games like F1 or sea of thieves.Currently I have tried all this https://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-10/how-to-fix-unexpected-store-exception-error-in-windows-10/ website advises but that...
  8. BSOD for UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD for UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION: Had some chrome tabs open, Spotify, Netflix on my second monitor and playing a game on my main monitor. The music cut out and then everything froze up, then about 15 seconds later the BSOD came up. This has happened twice in a row today, about 2 hours apart. It’s also 35C...
  9. BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception: A month or so ago I continuously got the Unexpected Store Exception BSOD. After the crash, upon restarting I would be unable to access my D drive a HDD until another shut down and restart. However, no files were ever corrupted on my D drive. After trying multiple things and...
  10. BSOD unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD unexpected store exception: Hello, A couple of days I started getting the following BSOD "Unexpected Store Exception" often, usually after sleep mode and "Kernel Data Inpage Error" only once I did run the built in Memory diagnostic tool on Win 10, everything seems to be fine I also booted from a second...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unexpected store exception 0%

2. stuck at unexpected store exception bsod

3. unexpected store exception windows 10 stuck at 0

4. system service exception windows 10 stays at 0%