Windows 10: Unexpected Store Exception causing BSOD

Discus and support Unexpected Store Exception causing BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Over the last few weeks, my Windows 10 desktop has been experiencing repeated BSOD. Usually happens when I'm playing games. I already tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rapha2911, Dec 26, 2019.

1. rapha2911 Win User

Unexpected Store Exception causing BSOD

Over the last few weeks, my Windows 10 desktop has been experiencing repeated BSOD.

Usually happens when I'm playing games.

I already tried reinstalling drivers and everything, but the issue persists.

Here is the output from WhoCrashed:

On Thu 26/12/2019 12:45:17 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\122619-24312-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x1C14E0
    Bugcheck code: 0x154 0xFFFFD70BF9F36000, 0xFFFFE90FF4F8DF00, 0x2, 0x0
    Error: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that the store component caught an unexpected exception.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Mini Dumps are shared here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnK8Cx220Z_ngbsxo0ZSxLab2N7oAg?e=jVdfPC

Any advice to help me sort this out will be very welcome.

:)

rapha2911, Dec 26, 2019

2. unexpected-store-exception-bsod

I saw this error " unexpected-store-exception ", then my laptop restarted. At boot screen it shows disk checking and after completion I reached my lock screen, where I entered my password. then it goes blank. I had to force shut down. I tried to use the
    steps in

Unexpected Store Exception BSOD

but i cant even reach my task manager.

Please tell me what I can do to fix this

Wajahat Mirza, Dec 26, 2019
  3. JoshuaM81 Win User

Over the last few weeks my Windows 10 desktop has been experiencing repeated BSOD, lock ups and sudden restarts which seem to be getting more and more frequent. WhoCrashed is reporting that the issue is an Unexpected Store Exception
    and possibly caused by the nt_wrong_symbols Module. The crash seems to happen regardless of user activity. This morning it crashed while I had no apps open at all (computer was turned on a few hours earlier and then just left) while I was doing something
    in another room of my house.

Can anyone provide some help to diagnose this issue?

On Fri 1/12/2018 11:32:50 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\011218-10265-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: nt_wrong_symbols.sys (nt_wrong_symbols)

Bugcheck code: 0x154 (0xFFFF878677926000, 0xFFFFF3835F308090, 0x2, 0x0)

Error: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Bug check description: This indicates that the store component caught an unexpected exception.

This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nt_wrong_symbols.sys .

Google query: nt_wrong_symbols.sys UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

JoshuaM81, Dec 26, 2019
  4. scifimatt Win User

Unexpected Store Exception Experience Randomly

Here is what I see in HD Sentinel:

Unexpected Store Exception causing BSOD [​IMG]

I just experienced a BSOD and when my computer rebooted, HD Sentinel showed this:

Is is possible that my Stored Exception and Critical Process BSODs are being caused by too high a temperature of my SSD?

I will run the other stuff tonight. Thanks!

scifimatt, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Unexpected Store Exception causing BSOD - Similar Threads - Unexpected Store Exception

2. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Store Exception BSOD: Hello, so I just got BSOD which is Unexpected Store Exception when playing Left 4 Dead 2, I also got this BSOD before but somehow only one dump I just found.Can anyone help me to check what's the caused of this? HDD problem or RAM or just software?All driver were up to date,...
  3. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected Store Exception BSOD: Hello, so I just got BSOD which is Unexpected Store Exception when playing Left 4 Dead 2, I also got this BSOD before but somehow only one dump I just found.Can anyone help me to check what's the caused of this? HDD problem or RAM or just software?All driver were up to date,...
  4. Unexpected store exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected store exception BSOD: My laptop has been freezing and experiencing BSOD with the error code unexpected store exception. After I shut the laptop down and turn it back on everything seems normal but then it crashes after a while I have tried a bunch of methods on YouTube and nothing seems to work....
  5. BSOD unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD unexpected store exception: Hi MicrosoftI am getting blue screens which say unexpected store exception and it’s very frustrating. I’ve had this issue for about a year now, and it seems to only happen when I’m playing a game. What are some steps I can take to get rid of this error? I’m sure it’s one of...
  6. BSOD "Unexpected Store exception"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD "Unexpected Store exception": Hi, Recently I have been getting the Unexpected store exception BSOD error while playing games like F1 or sea of thieves.Currently I have tried all this https://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-10/how-to-fix-unexpected-store-exception-error-in-windows-10/ website advises but that...
  7. BSOD Unexpected Store Exception

BSOD Unexpected Store Exception: Hi thereI've been battling BSOD for a while and any help would be really appreciated!The history is this:- I have an Asus X555L laptop with Windows 10- I started getting BSOD and realised fan wasn't working. I had someone clean up the fan and at the same time had them replace...
  8. Unexpected Store Exception causing BSOD

Unexpected Store Exception causing BSOD: Over the last few months my Windows 10 desktop has been experiencing repeated BSODs which seem to be getting more and more frequent. WinDbg Preview is reporting that the issue is an Unexpected Store Exception bugcheck code 154. The crash seems to happen regardless of user...
  9. BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception: A month or so ago I continuously got the Unexpected Store Exception BSOD. After the crash, upon restarting I would be unable to access my D drive a HDD until another shut down and restart. However, no files were ever corrupted on my D drive. After trying multiple things and...
  10. BSOD unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD unexpected store exception: Hi there, well i ma having a issue with my pc that is i am facing blue screen dead error frequently i dont know why this my first time i am having a problem like this so what can i do. This error occured since i had changings in my bios setting I mistakenly changed it to...