Windows 10: Unexpected Store Exception, Critical Process Died and System Service Exception

Discus and support Unexpected Store Exception, Critical Process Died and System Service Exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; About a week ago I got the Unexpected Store Exception BSOD, the very first BSOD I had gotten in almost two years of owning the computer. Following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by prazwal00, Nov 9, 2019.

1. prazwal00 Win User

Unexpected Store Exception, Critical Process Died and System Service Exception

About a week ago I got the Unexpected Store Exception BSOD, the very first BSOD I had gotten in almost two years of owning the computer. Following this, I would frequently get both this and Critical Process Died. I tried every solution I could find online, including uninstalled my antivirus, updated drivers, diskcheck, sfc scannow, ccleaner, windows defender. Every test/scan came back clean with no problems, culminating in a full factory reset of the computer. The problem always came back. I...

prazwal00, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Vita Win User

Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died BSODs for 1mth+

*Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Unexpected Store Exception, Critical Process Died and System Service Exception [​IMG]

Unexpected Store Exception, Critical Process Died and System Service Exception [​IMG]

Vita, Nov 9, 2019
  3. BSOD: Critical process died/Unexpected store exception

Sorry zbook how do you post a share link?

CrimsonMods, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Tsmitty4 Win User

BSOD unexpected store exception - critical process died

Hi, i am getting the "critical process died" and "unexpected store exception" errors. i have been getting them for about a month and cant figure it out. if you could help that would be much appreciated.

OneDrive

Tsmitty4, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Unexpected Store Exception, Critical Process Died and System Service Exception - Similar Threads - Unexpected Store Exception

2. BSOD System Service Exception and Unexpected Store Exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD System Service Exception and Unexpected Store Exception: Crash Dump Analysis Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWS C:\WINDOWS\Minidump On Thu 9/19/2019 4:06:42 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\091919-8546-01.dmp This was probably...
  3. Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died

Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died: Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone can help me with this because it's driving me crazy. This problem has been on and off for months now, having gone away for some time then come back and then the same thing once again. The laptop was completely nonfunctional for about 2 weeks...
  4. BSOD unexpected store exception - critical process died

BSOD unexpected store exception - critical process died: THIS IS MY SECOND QUESTION BECAUSE THE FIRST ONE HAD NO ANSWER I have checked forums where he has the same problem, in most of them they ask for the DMP files and the specifications of the computer; so I share the files with OneDrive and leave the specifications below:...
  5. BSOD unexpected store exception - critical process died

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD unexpected store exception - critical process died: I have checked forums where he has the same problem, in most of them they ask for the DMP files and the specifications of the computer; so I share the files with OneDrive and leave the specifications below: LENOVO LEGION Y910 Intel Core i7-6700HQ Nvidia 1070 8GB 24 GB RAM...
  6. BSOD: Critical process died/Unexpected store exception

BSOD: Critical process died/Unexpected store exception: Ive tried to update drivers, checked the ssd, and even different ram. Don't know what else to do! 128916
  7. BSOD Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died

BSOD Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died: Hi, I have recently been having trouble with my computer with regards to multiple BSOD's. These occur quite frequently on my laptop, causing me to restart my computer. As far as I can tell, there is no discernible pattern to these BSOD's, although I do believe that they are...
  8. Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died

Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died: Hello, I am using a computer a little over a year old. About a month ago I started getting the occasional BSOD, but over the past few days it has become more and more frequent. It has gotten to the point that at times I can't even open the start menu without a crash. This...
  9. Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died BSODs for 1mth+

Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died BSODs for 1mth+: Hi, BSODs happened sometime in August, beeen getting random crashes since. Sometimes when typing things, sometimes loading thing and other. It's getting really frustrating :/ I did a reset of Windows 10, tried SFC scan, checkdsk scan etc. many times. Deleted third...
  10. Frequent BSOD - Critical Process Died and Unexpected Store Exception

Frequent BSOD - Critical Process Died and Unexpected Store Exception: I have been getting frequent (every few hours) BSOD's with Critical Process Died and Unexpected Store Exception. The crashes do not align with any specific task which makes the computer crash. It's crashed during gaming, but then also when just on standby. Please help me find...