Windows 10: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION error, typically after waking up from sleep

Discus and support UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION error, typically after waking up from sleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I've been getting these errors (both UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and occasionally MEMORY_MANAGEMENT errors) on this laptop for a while now, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ariaa, May 4, 2021.

1. ariaa Win User

UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION error, typically after waking up from sleep

Hi! I've been getting these errors (both UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and occasionally MEMORY_MANAGEMENT errors) on this laptop for a while now, and haven't been sure what to do about them. They almost always occur after waking the laptop up from sleep, and are usually about weekly. The laptop is a Lenovo ideapad 720S-14IKB (Type 81BD) with Intel Integrated Graphics and Nvidia GeForce MX150. The Windows build number is 19042.870. I have tried doing the basic things like sfc /scannow, and using the memory diagnostic tool to no avail, with the BSODs continuing. The most recent Windows Updates have been done, as well as the most recent drivers + BIOS from Lenovos website (which have now been taken down, from the looks of it). I really appreciate any help you can give!! Thanks! Link to log collector files

:)

ariaa, May 4, 2021

2. Unexpected Store Exception

Hi,

Many factors can be involved with the Unexpected Store Exception
    blue screen error such as a conflict with some third-party software, a faulty RAM, or a hardware failure. To rectify such issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Does your computer have the most recent update for Windows 10?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the series of steps in this
    article
    which lists some troubleshooting instructions suitable for blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, May 4, 2021
  3. stopcode unexpected store exception

Hi,

In order for us to find out what causes the computer to get error message "stopcode unexpected store exception", we would like to gather more information:

• What activity were you doing when you received the error message?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you make any recent changes prior to this issue?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, May 4, 2021
  4. UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION error, typically after waking up from sleep

Unexpected Store Exception

Hi Peter,

The stop error "Unexpected Store Exception" that you encountered can be caused by a corrupted cache of the Windows Store, system files that got corrupted, a third-party anti-virus software causing a conflict or other system settings that may cause a conflict
    to name a few. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you attempted and what were the results?
    • What is the complete stop error that you saw when the blue screen error occurred? If possible, kindly post a screenshot.
    • Were there any specific activities that trigger the blue screen with a stop code to appear?
    • Have you already tried to temporarily disable the third party anti-virus software and check if that resolves the issue?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your device?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walk-through to correct issues that may lead to a blue screen error with a stop code.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, May 4, 2021
Thema:

UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION error, typically after waking up from sleep

1. UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION error, typically after waking up from sleep - Similar Threads - UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION

2. Unexpected Store Exception error blue screen when waking up from sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Store Exception error blue screen when waking up from sleep.: This happens when I leave my laptop unused until it automatically goes to sleep, when I try to wake up the laptop from sleep the error occurs :UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION.this is the system log file for...
  3. Unexpected Store Exception error blue screen when waking up from sleep.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected Store Exception error blue screen when waking up from sleep.: This happens when I leave my laptop unused until it automatically goes to sleep, when I try to wake up the laptop from sleep the error occurs :UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION.this is the system log file for...
  4. BSOD Unexpected Store Exception when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Unexpected Store Exception when waking up from sleep: This issue happens in either of the following scenarios:Leaving my laptop idle and unattended until it goes to sleep after the time set according to the Power and Sleep settingsPutting my laptop into Sleep Mode, whether by using the Start Menu option, pressing the Power...
  5. BSOD Unexpected Store Exception when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Unexpected Store Exception when waking up from sleep: This issue happens in either of the following scenarios:Leaving my laptop idle and unattended until it goes to sleep after the time set according to the Power and Sleep settingsPutting my laptop into Sleep Mode, whether by using the Start Menu option, pressing the Power...
  6. BSOD Unexpected Store Exception when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. After waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After waking up from sleep: After waking up from sleep, how do I require a password sign-in. I don't want anyone to wake up my computer and see my desktop. Want to require my password to be entered to get access....
  8. BSOD Error After Waking Up from Sleep

BSOD Error After Waking Up from Sleep: I put my PC to sleep and when I wake it up, I'm getting no display on my monitors although the PC itself wakes up. I reboot the computer and encounter a BSOD "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (nvlddmkm.sys)" I recently updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Nvidia drivers have been...
  9. BSOD Unexpected Store Exception when system wakes up from sleep.

BSOD Unexpected Store Exception when system wakes up from sleep.: Hello, My Windows has been crashing since I installed it. I've attached the logs as suggested on the page detailing the BSOD Posting Instructions. My observation suggests that the crash usually happens when I wake my computer from sleep. It never happen when shutting...
  10. Win10 laptop auto reboots unexpected after wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 laptop auto reboots unexpected after wake up from sleep: Recently, I met one auto reboot issue on my Dell latitude laptop. It's a Win 10 system. Each time, after I put it to sleep state and close the lid, then after I open the lid, Win 10 would auto reboot. I updated the system and some drivers. I guess it's the root cause....